Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff fans extremely confident 07:01 - Sep 6 with 5430 viewsAguycalledJack

Of beating us.

Discuss.
Cardiff fans extremely confident on 21:56 - Sep 7 with 1695 viewsdantheswansman

We can go into that game with eye patches on and a crutch for the weakest leg and batter them out of sight
Jamal Lowe on his own is about to score 3
He will be telling that squad how things are and giving them all they need to dismantle that Cardiff city squad
Our new signings alone will make sure of it

I might be called over confident by some but they would be very wrong
Swansea 4 Cardiff 0
Cardiff fans extremely confident on 00:08 - Sep 8 with 1639 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 21:56 - Sep 7 by dantheswansman

We can go into that game with eye patches on and a crutch for the weakest leg and batter them out of sight
Jamal Lowe on his own is about to score 3
He will be telling that squad how things are and giving them all they need to dismantle that Cardiff city squad
Our new signings alone will make sure of it

I might be called over confident by some but they would be very wrong
Swansea 4 Cardiff 0

I think we will turn up on the day
Cardiff fans extremely confident on 17:30 - Sep 8 with 1479 viewsRhonddaSwans

It will make it better when we beat them they can't hide behind the game means nothing to them ect now ....

Never forget Bristol are their number 1 rivals even though they sing more about us than their own team 😂.
They think a bunch of inbreaded goblins that think calling us gypos matters when infact they have a thriving gypsy community in cardiff. Mad that isn't it 😂
as for their rendition of hymns and A , its pathetic calling anyone a pedo when ian watkins of the lost prophets is a cardiff city fan.
They are honestly that low IQ they think all their clubs problems come from the following after a bit of research, on anals website.
A. not being right next to the away fans (because staring at real footy fans watching a game really helps the team)
B. Pre match music ( they have attributed playing welsh music get us up for it to much)

Honestly With the new rules I can see a good few on each side getting chucked out.
The airplane sala thing is probably enough, as been as you can't call chelsea rent boys (even though its a fact there was political figures caught there with rent boys)

Them 6 fingered freaks will obviously mock Terry Coles (YJB RIP WE WILL MAKE IT 5 FOR YOU).lets hope they get thrown out for it! They spend alot of time playing victim, while being alot worse than any other team.
Crying about airplane signs while mocking a fan getting killed at a game .

But don't worry lads win lose or draw Cardiff will still think they are bigger 😂.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2023 17:33]

Poll: Pre season prediction on final League position

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 18:24 - Sep 8 with 1449 viewsjack247

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 20:37 - Sep 6 by bennytheblue

Your managers comments are interesting, almost Dave Jones esque?

"There's no getting away from it. It's an important game. But it's not the be all and end all. I'd rather win promotion and get beat by Cardiff twice"

Can’t see that going down too well…..

This is absolutely fine to say if it’s March and you’re in the top 6.

When you’ve presided over the worst start for 30 years ‘I’d rather win promotion’ is deluded and arrogant.
Cardiff fans extremely confident on 18:49 - Sep 8 with 1417 viewsSgorioFruit

lets face it, we're crap at the moment, they're not much better. However, this is their chance to get one over us now.

Either way, for either club winning the south wales derby is the biggest thing that will happen this season. Nothing else in the pipeline.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 19:11 - Sep 8 with 1395 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 18:49 - Sep 8 by SgorioFruit

lets face it, we're crap at the moment, they're not much better. However, this is their chance to get one over us now.

Either way, for either club winning the south wales derby is the biggest thing that will happen this season. Nothing else in the pipeline.

Same could be said regards the last eleven games of last season.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 21:32 - Sep 8 with 1342 viewsSgorioFruit

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 19:11 - Sep 8 by KeithHaynes

Same could be said regards the last eleven games of last season.

Last two seasons you mean?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 22:31 - Sep 8 with 1315 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 17:30 - Sep 8 by RhonddaSwans

It will make it better when we beat them they can't hide behind the game means nothing to them ect now ....

Never forget Bristol are their number 1 rivals even though they sing more about us than their own team 😂.
They think a bunch of inbreaded goblins that think calling us gypos matters when infact they have a thriving gypsy community in cardiff. Mad that isn't it 😂
as for their rendition of hymns and A , its pathetic calling anyone a pedo when ian watkins of the lost prophets is a cardiff city fan.
They are honestly that low IQ they think all their clubs problems come from the following after a bit of research, on anals website.
A. not being right next to the away fans (because staring at real footy fans watching a game really helps the team)
B. Pre match music ( they have attributed playing welsh music get us up for it to much)

Honestly With the new rules I can see a good few on each side getting chucked out.
The airplane sala thing is probably enough, as been as you can't call chelsea rent boys (even though its a fact there was political figures caught there with rent boys)

Them 6 fingered freaks will obviously mock Terry Coles (YJB RIP WE WILL MAKE IT 5 FOR YOU).lets hope they get thrown out for it! They spend alot of time playing victim, while being alot worse than any other team.
Crying about airplane signs while mocking a fan getting killed at a game .

But don't worry lads win lose or draw Cardiff will still think they are bigger 😂.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2023 17:33]

Crikey Moses
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 03:35 - Sep 9 with 1271 viewsRhonddaSwans

Then their new keeper concedes 3 goals v Luxembourg 😂.

Poll: Pre season prediction on final League position

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 16:38 - Sep 12 with 1060 viewsblaenaugwentjack

And so they should be, we are dogshite atm.
Cardiff fans extremely confident on 21:05 - Sep 12 with 970 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 16:38 - Sep 12 by blaenaugwentjack

And so they should be, we are dogshite atm.

Both sides are tbh.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 15:40 - Sep 13 with 774 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 17:07 - Sep 7 by Whiterockin

We are due a win, we have a good chance.

I don't believe in "due a win" because evryone and anyone can say that. You earn a win when times are hard, it isn't given to you because it's somehow due.

if we beat them Saturday it's because we worked for it.
Cardiff fans extremely confident on 15:45 - Sep 13 with 761 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 15:40 - Sep 13 by SullutaCreturned

I don't believe in "due a win" because evryone and anyone can say that. You earn a win when times are hard, it isn't given to you because it's somehow due.

if we beat them Saturday it's because we worked for it.

Would you say Wales won because they worked for it.
Cardiff fans extremely confident on 21:12 - Sep 13 with 644 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff fans extremely confident on 15:45 - Sep 13 by Whiterockin

Would you say Wales won because they worked for it.

I didn't watch it so I couldn't say. I was in bed.

Edit, the Welsh players work as well mind. Wales didn't win just because they were due.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2023 21:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024