Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sack him 13:52 - Sep 2 with 6445 viewsangryjack

He's clueless
Sack him on 16:11 - Sep 2 with 1441 viewslifelong

With 4 new signings coming in we have to give the manager more time. We have lost our top goal scorer, an excellent full back and midfielder, it’s bound to be a difficult period for us.
Sack him on 16:20 - Sep 2 with 1414 viewsonehunglow

Time for the super fan.
The ones who are always,happy, content and never complain .
The ones who abuse other fans
It’s why many in Swansea probably have turned their backs on their home town club .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sack him on 17:13 - Sep 2 with 1357 viewsWhiterockin

Sack him on 16:20 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

Time for the super fan.
It’s why many in Swansea probably have turned their backs on their home town club .

I would say supporters are fed up of people continually moaning.
Sack him on 17:27 - Sep 2 with 1324 viewsBillyChong

Is this the next level we were promised?
Sack him on 18:10 - Sep 2 with 1232 viewslifelong

Sack him on 16:20 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

Time for the super fan.

It’s also time for the so called fans who couldn’t recognise a situation which is called for patience if it bit them on the rear end.
The new manager needs time, it was obvious from the start that given a poor run you, and a few others, would come out with the usual bilge about certain players… it’s pathetic.
Sack him on 18:11 - Sep 2 with 1231 viewsKeithHaynes

Sack him on 18:10 - Sep 2 by lifelong

It’s also time for the so called fans who couldn’t recognise a situation which is called for patience if it bit them on the rear end.
The new manager needs time, it was obvious from the start that given a poor run you, and a few others, would come out with the usual bilge about certain players… it’s pathetic.

I totally agree on the ‘time’ thing, for me he has a clear run until xmas. Which he will get in any event. I just think he needs to ‘get’ our club more.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sack him on 18:16 - Sep 2 with 1203 viewslifelong

Sack him on 18:11 - Sep 2 by KeithHaynes

I totally agree on the ‘time’ thing, for me he has a clear run until xmas. Which he will get in any event. I just think he needs to ‘get’ our club more.

The thing is, the club is in a state of upheaval, it’s not going to to be sorted in 5 minutes.
Sack him on 18:18 - Sep 2 with 1209 viewsFireboy2

At last a bit of common.

Btw why does he need to get our club?
Potter, Cooper and Especially Martin loved to laud a victory with tye fans, they all soon fecked off.

As I've said on another topic, it was a comment to take pressure off the players.
Login to get fewer ads

Sack him on 18:19 - Sep 2 with 1208 viewsOptimisticJack

If we have another inept performance against Cardiff and lose I think it could be the beginning of the end for him.
Those comments may well come back and haunt him.

Optimisticjack

Sack him on 18:20 - Sep 2 with 1207 viewsshingle

Sack him on 14:00 - Sep 2 by Fireboy2

Are you for real?

You want to sack a manager after 5 games?

We have 4 new players to come in.

You honestly need help.

What if the 4 new players make us worse can you not remember Pederson playing for Birmingham he was just another run of the mill championship defender who is ok ish but certainly no great shakes.
Sack him on 18:23 - Sep 2 with 1192 viewsFireboy2

Sack him on 18:20 - Sep 2 by shingle

What if the 4 new players make us worse can you not remember Pederson playing for Birmingham he was just another run of the mill championship defender who is ok ish but certainly no great shakes.

No I don't actually.

If they do then we are fecked.
Sack him on 10:15 - Sep 3 with 1028 viewssw02sea

No way are the Yanks going to sack him. So it’s suck it and see time. One thing’s for sure. I will be out and about, and not looking at my phone come Derby day.
Sack him on 10:43 - Sep 3 with 996 viewsonehunglow

Frankly,it’s too painful to contemplate .
We are worried
It might be a case of us bringing in another hapless coach.
Our decision making by whoever the puck is in charge is woeful
Why did we not sell Wood.
Why give Grimes another contract
Why see Benda go when he is better than Fish and not much different to the loanee
Why let the young Iwan chap go to Brentford ,of all places.
Why is Naughton still at the club seen as somehow indispensable. His “ influence” is zero.
Why is Paterson on the books, the ultimate bill shutter .

Duff is giving out the wrong signs and it’s looking worrying ,right now.

The derby game is bigger than he thinks

Sack him on 11:20 - Sep 3 with 965 viewsModeratorD

With respect.
What a load of baloney.
Sack him on 11:25 - Sep 3 with 950 viewsonehunglow

Sack him on 11:20 - Sep 3 by ModeratorD

With respect.
What a load of baloney.

Fans say that and don’t really mean it much of the time
It is borne out of frustration ,no more,no less.

Sack him on 11:26 - Sep 3 with 954 viewsModeratorD

Sack him on 14:49 - Sep 2 by blaenaugwentjack

Even this early on things are not looking good, no style no clear formation, lose to Cardiff in two weeks time and the pressure is already on the manager

Not sure why beating or not beating Cardiff makes any difference to the majority ?
Those that can see the bigger picture surely realise he needs 10 or more games just to bed new players in
Sack him on 11:32 - Sep 3 with 937 viewsonehunglow

Sack him on 11:26 - Sep 3 by ModeratorD

Not sure why beating or not beating Cardiff makes any difference to the majority ?
Those that can see the bigger picture surely realise he needs 10 or more games just to bed new players in

Mornin Mr D
Getting new keeper in a good idea ,obviously.
What Diff should have done immediately is to remove the captains armband from Grimes .
Then bench him and see how we go.
Grimes seems traumatised by the prospect of shooting which is odd as he can kick a ball really well.
Captains lead by example
They define @ team

Sack him on 11:36 - Sep 3 with 936 viewsModeratorD

Sack him on 18:19 - Sep 2 by OptimisticJack

If we have another inept performance against Cardiff and lose I think it could be the beginning of the end for him.
Those comments may well come back and haunt him.

Why
Apart from a minority of supporters who live their season for two games against Cardiff that in no way define our season ?
Duff will be nowhere nearer the end than he was when he lost his first league game.
Patience is definitely the name of the game
Sack him on 11:40 - Sep 3 with 927 viewsModeratorD

Remember how rubbish Piroe was thought of in certain quarters before he became our goal machine ?
Regardless of how players have done elsewhere it is how they do for us that matters
If they were all superstars they would not be joining a middling Championship club
Sack him on 11:41 - Sep 3 with 915 viewsonehunglow

Sack him on 11:40 - Sep 3 by ModeratorD

Remember how rubbish Piroe was thought of in certain quarters before he became our goal machine ?
Regardless of how players have done elsewhere it is how they do for us that matters
If they were all superstars they would not be joining a middling Championship club

We’re not middling right now though D

Sack him on 11:47 - Sep 3 with 912 viewsWhiterockin

Sack him on 11:36 - Sep 3 by ModeratorD

Why
Apart from a minority of supporters who live their season for two games against Cardiff that in no way define our season ?
Duff will be nowhere nearer the end than he was when he lost his first league game.
Patience is definitely the name of the game

September we have one home game out of four, he hasn't got it easy. Then the next three home games are Norwich, Leicester and Watford, this is a tough league, I hope he turns it around, it won't be easy.
Sack him on 15:19 - Sep 3 with 851 viewsQJumpingJack

What has not helped in recent seasons is the "wasted opportunity" in June-July 2021 & June 2023.
Cooper's painful departure meant we were rudderless and RM had little time to prepare for that forthcoming season.

And if RM to Southampton had been sorted much sooner then Duff would have had even longer to prepare - we could be in a better position now?
Sack him on 15:32 - Sep 3 with 837 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sack him on 18:18 - Sep 2 by Fireboy2

At last a bit of common.

Btw why does he need to get our club?
Potter, Cooper and Especially Martin loved to laud a victory with tye fans, they all soon fecked off.

As I've said on another topic, it was a comment to take pressure off the players.

You know what, we don't have to love the players or any manager. We can love a performance or a result, we can love the club because it's our club but we should never fall in love with it's employees.

Going down that road always leads to disapointment. They all leave in the end and we are left.

Fair criticism of the performance is allowed, even criticism of the manager is allowed but Duff needs time.
I was calling some players and the manager all sorts yesterday but I was never calling for him to be sacked. lets face it, sack a manager after every 5 bad results and we'd have had 6 managers last season alone.

Which leads me to, a lot of people gave Martin a lot of time so I'd say Duff deserves til Christmas.
Sack him on 18:02 - Sep 3 with 763 viewsonehunglow

Sack him on 15:32 - Sep 3 by SullutaCreturned

You know what, we don't have to love the players or any manager. We can love a performance or a result, we can love the club because it's our club but we should never fall in love with it's employees.

Going down that road always leads to disapointment. They all leave in the end and we are left.

Fair criticism of the performance is allowed, even criticism of the manager is allowed but Duff needs time.
I was calling some players and the manager all sorts yesterday but I was never calling for him to be sacked. lets face it, sack a manager after every 5 bad results and we'd have had 6 managers last season alone.

Which leads me to, a lot of people gave Martin a lot of time so I'd say Duff deserves til Christmas.

ABsolutely cat
These players are simp,y passing through our club with not one shyte given.
We can love what some of them do but some of what has been posted is embarrassing
Same applies
Anyone believing they have the clubs interest at heart is deluded l

God help us

Sack him on 18:26 - Sep 3 with 734 viewsshingle

Sack him on 11:26 - Sep 3 by ModeratorD

Or ten more games to make thing worse than they are now, you do realise that could happen don`t you, the new players may well not bed in if there crap if other teams with more ambitious owners wanted them four they would not be here that`s for sure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024