Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfers 13:49 - Jul 19 with 3976 viewsguthrieintherain

Would these transfers still be happening if it were not for the new investment in the club.

Yes I know we have signed good players before recently Downes Darling for Example.

But what I am getting at is who has intigated this new dynamic approach.

Kaplin Levein for finding the investment.
Morris / Cravatt/Coleman money pushing it forward
Watson

Would love to know what has given the club the kick up the rear it. needed.

[Post edited 19 Jul 2023 13:50]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Transfers on 00:16 - Jul 20 with 1168 viewsFireboy2

Transfers on 00:04 - Jul 20 by jackrmee

Mate, he just down arrowed me for asking a simple question on another thread ffs hahaha Think the poor lad has an issue with us for some reason šŸ˜‚

Down arrowed me again.

Let's leave him eh.
Transfers on 06:19 - Jul 20 with 1112 viewsguthrieintherain

Transfers on 00:16 - Jul 20 by Fireboy2

Down arrowed me again.

Let's leave him eh.

If it were up to me down arrows would be given a straight red

Don't see the point to be honest either take the time to reply or ignore.

Will prob get a down arrow for this post
[Post edited 20 Jul 2023 6:20]

Transfers on 15:55 - Jul 20 with 995 viewsguthrieintherain

Transfers on 06:19 - Jul 20 by guthrieintherain

If it were up to me down arrows would be given a straight red

Don't see the point to be honest either take the time to reply or ignore.

Will prob get a down arrow for this post
[Post edited 20 Jul 2023 6:20]

2 more arrows more flying about than Custers last stand

Transfers on 16:23 - Jul 20 with 970 viewsSullutaCreturned

Transfers on 15:55 - Jul 20 by guthrieintherain

2 more arrows more flying about than Custers last stand

I down arrowed you too but because I really do disagree. However if you do use an rrow then you should at least post something to say why you agree or disagree...at least sometimes anyway.

Those who constantly up or down arrow but NEVER post anything aren't worth worrying about bcause they clearly have nothing to say.

Obviously apart from Mart6 who was a legend
Transfers on 16:57 - Jul 20 with 933 viewsReslovenSwan1

Transfers on 16:23 - Jul 20 by SullutaCreturned

I down arrowed you too but because I really do disagree. However if you do use an rrow then you should at least post something to say why you agree or disagree...at least sometimes anyway.

Those who constantly up or down arrow but NEVER post anything aren't worth worrying about bcause they clearly have nothing to say.

Arrows are nothing personal just a statement of disagreement. I down arrow posts with the pejorative words like "Yank" in it. No one calls McEillhenny at Wrexham a 'Yank' because they want to say good things. 'Yank' means bad things. It is pejorative

Another pejorative word new to English is "woke" or "remoaner".

Yanks-in# does not make sense. In fact it is exactly want Swansea needs as Taffy is skint as usual. The Trust (Taffy) have only a little money because they manged their affairs very poorly. The won the lottery and failed to cash in. No one blames the people in charge in 2015 -2018.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Transfers on 18:28 - Jul 20 with 875 viewsguthrieintherain

Transfers on 16:23 - Jul 20 by SullutaCreturned

Yes i not bothered either way really.
Fireboy and Jackarmee got harshly down arrowed in my opinion.
But not really bothered if they are uppers downers or nothing at all.

Transfers on 21:35 - Jul 20 with 798 viewsjackrmee

Transfers on 18:28 - Jul 20 by guthrieintherain

Iā€™m not bothered about down arrows at all, if someone disagrees with my statement, which is probably quite often.
I just felt it strange when getting down arrows for no reason. Just feels personal then and makes one wonder why, especially when I donā€™t even know the guy.
Lucky I donā€™t take things personally any more ha

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Transfers on 22:13 - Jul 20 with 766 viewsjasper_T

Transfers on 21:35 - Jul 20 by jackrmee

Iā€™m not bothered about down arrows at all, if someone disagrees with my statement, which is probably quite often.
I just felt it strange when getting down arrows for no reason. Just feels personal then and makes one wonder why, especially when I donā€™t even know the guy.
Lucky I donā€™t take things personally any more ha

You don't take it personally but have made 3 or 4 separate posts crying about how a single down arrow was a personal attack on you. You asked a stupid question about whether the club should coerce youngsters into signing new contracts by refusing to play them.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfers on 22:50 - Jul 20 with 737 viewsKeithHaynes

Transfers on 18:28 - Jul 20 by guthrieintherain

Iā€™m considering a few different types of down arrows. Harsh would be middling.

1.A gentle down arrow
2.Middling to harsh
3.Aggressively down
4.Glasses off sleeves rolled up.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Transfers on 22:56 - Jul 20 with 717 viewsFireboy2

Transfers on 22:50 - Jul 20 by KeithHaynes

Iā€™m considering a few different types of down arrows. Harsh would be middling.

1.A gentle down arrow
2.Middling to harsh
3.Aggressively down
4.Glasses off sleeves rolled up.

I think you should bin them completely, if you don't i will down arrow every post you make šŸ˜˜
Transfers on 00:14 - Jul 21 with 686 viewsguthrieintherain

Transfers on 22:13 - Jul 20 by jasper_T

You don't take it personally but have made 3 or 4 separate posts crying about how a single down arrow was a personal attack on you. You asked a stupid question about whether the club should coerce youngsters into signing new contracts by refusing to play them.

Just let Iwan go back to Cardiff can get him a neck brace as a leaving present and he can watch them every week.

Transfers on 08:44 - Jul 21 with 621 viewsjackrmee

Transfers on 22:13 - Jul 20 by jasper_T

Iā€™m not on about coercion.
I was just asking, because I obviously didnā€™t realise that Swansea City u18 or u21 teams are there for anyone to play in, whether they want to play for Swansea City or not.
I thought it was a stepping stone to a professional deal for our club, not a bit of fun and development for any player to come and then sign for whoever they like.
If thatā€™s the case, why donā€™t scouts of ā€œbiggerā€ clubs just go around all those matches and sign up who they please?

I really donā€™t get why a player would want to be in an academy, if he doesnā€™t want to continue the progression with a pro deal at the end.
Thatā€™s surely like going to university for 3 years and then refusing the degree at the end. Whatā€™s the point?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Transfers on 08:58 - Jul 21 with 611 viewsBadlands

One of the mildly annoying things about using this site is how quickly a thread, any thread, turns into a series of comments about commenters!
Back to transfers.
If I was in Piroe's position I would be really having a go at my agent. Gykores gets a Ā£20 million transfer to Sporting with a Ā£60 million+ release clause (probably pay that reflects those figures and I have a couple of Championship clubs showing a bit of interest!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Transfers on 09:02 - Jul 21 with 609 viewsRichardO

Transfers on 08:44 - Jul 21 by jackrmee

Iā€™m not on about coercion.
I was just asking, because I obviously didnā€™t realise that Swansea City u18 or u21 teams are there for anyone to play in, whether they want to play for Swansea City or not.
I thought it was a stepping stone to a professional deal for our club, not a bit of fun and development for any player to come and then sign for whoever they like.
If thatā€™s the case, why donā€™t scouts of ā€œbiggerā€ clubs just go around all those matches and sign up who they please?

I really donā€™t get why a player would want to be in an academy, if he doesnā€™t want to continue the progression with a pro deal at the end.
Thatā€™s surely like going to university for 3 years and then refusing the degree at the end. Whatā€™s the point?

Sure if anyone wanted to progress themselves academically while taking a professional football contract they would enough time to on their hands to do so and plan a future outside football, it is a must given a football can be cut short very quickly.
Maybe agent in their ears doing what is best for them not what is best for players development.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024