Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Thomas - Well Done 09:23 - Apr 19 with 4831 viewsNorthantsHoop

Been really impressed with George Thomas and his input, since breaking back into the team. His work rate and play has improved and he was really good yesterday against Derby. We have a decent player who at last is starting to find his feet, so to speak in the team. We also look a lot better in midfield with Luke Amos as well who looks to have recovered from his knee injury and is delivering important goals.
George Thomas - Well Done on 20:52 - Apr 19 with 1147 viewsfrancisbowles

George Thomas - Well Done on 19:45 - Apr 19 by nix

I know! I spotted that.

But I can see why they might have thought we wouldn't as a couple of times we did break from minefield and then just stopped because there was no one to pass to.

I know the pitch is getting a bit rough but I didn't realise they had laid mines in it!
George Thomas - Well Done on 22:40 - Apr 19 with 1011 viewsqpr_1968

love george thomas.....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

George Thomas - Well Done on 00:14 - Apr 20 with 933 viewsHooparoo

As Clive pointed out he just needs a goal to boost his confidence

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

George Thomas - Well Done on 08:21 - Apr 20 with 825 viewssandsofporto

Yep totally agree George Thomas has been one of the highlights recently. Pace and running at teams scares them. He has been doing that well done to him👍🏼👍🏼
George Thomas - Well Done on 13:41 - Apr 20 with 687 viewswombat

George Thomas - Well Done on 08:21 - Apr 20 by sandsofporto

Yep totally agree George Thomas has been one of the highlights recently. Pace and running at teams scares them. He has been doing that well done to him👍🏼👍🏼

He will have his eric sabin moment , I reckon last minute at stoke on sat scoring the winner to keep us in the hunt

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024