Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred 13:39 - Apr 5 with 36676 viewsozranger

About to get 2pm train. We're going to go fighting in this one. Two attackers and our old team back.

2-0 win
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:35 - Apr 5 with 2487 viewsted_hendrix

Morgan Gibbs-White could/should have had a hatful tonight.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:37 - Apr 5 with 2351 viewsBostonR

We look totally shot. Something seriously wrong within the playing staff.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:38 - Apr 5 with 2206 viewsMalintabuk

Here it comes 1-1
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:38 - Apr 5 with 2194 viewsted_hendrix

Blow the bastard whistle enough already

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:39 - Apr 5 with 2154 viewsMalintabuk

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:38 - Apr 5 by Malintabuk

Here it comes 1-1

Perhaps not
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:39 - Apr 5 with 2143 viewsRs_Holy

Utter utter utter utter Gash!
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:39 - Apr 5 with 2061 viewsR_from_afar

FT. The torture is over 1-0 to The Blades. Rubbish!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:40 - Apr 5 with 2016 viewsthemodfather

not good enough, hardly a shot on goals, the goals dried up ages ago.....Bow Locks.
Login to get fewer ads

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:40 - Apr 5 with 2011 viewsvanrrrr

Rubbish … well done to those who went.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:40 - Apr 5 with 1959 viewsLogman

January acquisitions have been very poor and ageing Austin and Johanssen have meant that we simply haven't had the vigour that is needed. This is what needs to be addressed in the summer. Exchange out any or all of Wallace, Barbet, Johanssen, Hendrick, Austin, Gray and Albert for younger, fitter players and we will have a chance of progressing. If not, we will only go in one direction.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:40 - Apr 5 with 1954 viewsToast_R

I've never known a team to go off the boil quite like this one. To a man, all of them have lost their arsholes collectively.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:41 - Apr 5 with 1929 viewsGroveR

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:35 - Apr 5 by ted_hendrix

Morgan Gibbs-White could/should have had a hatful tonight.

I'd give the QPR MotM to the linesman.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:41 - Apr 5 with 1919 viewsDamo1962

If ever a performance gets a manager the boot...this was it. Words fail me TBH.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:41 - Apr 5 with 1899 viewsted_hendrix

Shameful performance.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:41 - Apr 5 with 1895 viewsaston_hoop

Could have played for the rest of the week and we wouldn't score a goal

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:42 - Apr 5 with 1828 viewsdistortR

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:41 - Apr 5 by ted_hendrix

Shameful performance.

oh well ted, at least reading are winning, eh?

[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 21:43]
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:43 - Apr 5 with 1803 viewsMalintabuk

Really not sure where we go from here.... I will be amazed if Warbs is here after the summer
18 months of progress obliterated in 2 months..... it can only happen at QPR
Dear o dear.....
The only positive was the support tonight.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:44 - Apr 5 with 1747 viewsted_hendrix

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:42 - Apr 5 by distortR

oh well ted, at least reading are winning, eh?

[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 21:43]

Not yet Mate 8.00 kick off.

Woe Is me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:44 - Apr 5 with 1740 viewsRangersw12

Toothless

Marginally better once the subs come on but never looked like scoring tbh

Too many players having a complete loss at form at the same time. Would be saying goodbye to Wallace and Uncs at the end of the season

For all the people who will want Warburton sacked can't see anyone who will do a better job

Fcked off
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:45 - Apr 5 with 1697 viewsdistortR

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:40 - Apr 5 by Logman

January acquisitions have been very poor and ageing Austin and Johanssen have meant that we simply haven't had the vigour that is needed. This is what needs to be addressed in the summer. Exchange out any or all of Wallace, Barbet, Johanssen, Hendrick, Austin, Gray and Albert for younger, fitter players and we will have a chance of progressing. If not, we will only go in one direction.

add to that list the number of our 'younger, fitter players' who can only last 60 minutes.

we have problems with this squad, but MW has shown he can revamp on the cheap.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:45 - Apr 5 with 1680 viewsRs_Holy

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:40 - Apr 5 by Logman

Yep clear out required… it’s a damned shame we have zero players coming through the U23s … a couple of home grown players would have made life a lot easier
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:46 - Apr 5 with 1652 viewsdistortR

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:44 - Apr 5 by ted_hendrix

Not yet Mate 8.00 kick off.

Woe Is me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ha ha, edited before I saw your reply...............

IOM Fc in play-offs on saturday...................
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:46 - Apr 5 with 1644 viewsGreenbay

FT REPORT
Sheffield Utd 1 QPR 0
What’s gone wrong?
For 12 months we were terrific.
Then we still kept winning in January when we were off the pace.
We were a side that threatened to be in the top two.
Then came this dramatic fall in standard.
Two months of horror performances.
Yes injuries have played a part and bad luck.
Four goalkeepers injured and our best player Willock out for the season.
Yes we were always punching above our weight.
Yes economics play a massive part as well.
The owners put in over a million pounds a month just to keep us afloat.
And of course — because of the budget - we can only acquire players that have injury history or cast-offs or possible potential.
It worked in January 2021 — Austin, Jojo, de Wijs and Field.
It did not work in January 2022 — Sanderson and Hendrick — while we also have on loan Gray and McCallum.
Is that one of the reasons?
And we don’t seem to have anyone coming through from the Under 23s.
That’s a big disappointment.
Maybe our players out on loan — will return and challenge for a first team spot next season?
What I don’t get is we didn’t slowly get worse but instead we fell off the cliff.
We can all offer solutions and ideas.
But let’s face it we would probably be nowhere near the answers.
We are not privy to the inner workings at our club.
Many would say the problem may be the manager.
But Warbs has given us the best 3 seasons in many years.
I hope he stays and rebuilds a side for a third time.
That’s quite a feat.
It’s just the last 9 weeks that it has all gone wrong.
As for the match Norwood’s shot from the edge of the box from a set-piece training ground corner separated the sides.
Our second half performance was so much better against not the greatest of opponents.
But it wasn’t enough - by a long way.
We remain 9th — that’s where we finished last term when we captured 68 points.
Anything above 9th and above 68 points — will be a success.
10 points from our last 6 matches?
That’s going to be tough.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:47 - Apr 5 with 1593 viewsstevec

Not a shot on target.

Thank him for the last 3 years but Warbs has to go, let the air clear for the final 6 games and start thinking about next season.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:47 - Apr 5 with 1570 viewspaulparker

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:46 - Apr 5 by Greenbay

FT REPORT
Sheffield Utd 1 QPR 0
What’s gone wrong?
For 12 months we were terrific.
Then we still kept winning in January when we were off the pace.
We were a side that threatened to be in the top two.
Then came this dramatic fall in standard.
Two months of horror performances.
Yes injuries have played a part and bad luck.
Four goalkeepers injured and our best player Willock out for the season.
Yes we were always punching above our weight.
Yes economics play a massive part as well.
The owners put in over a million pounds a month just to keep us afloat.
And of course — because of the budget - we can only acquire players that have injury history or cast-offs or possible potential.
It worked in January 2021 — Austin, Jojo, de Wijs and Field.
It did not work in January 2022 — Sanderson and Hendrick — while we also have on loan Gray and McCallum.
Is that one of the reasons?
And we don’t seem to have anyone coming through from the Under 23s.
That’s a big disappointment.
Maybe our players out on loan — will return and challenge for a first team spot next season?
What I don’t get is we didn’t slowly get worse but instead we fell off the cliff.
We can all offer solutions and ideas.
But let’s face it we would probably be nowhere near the answers.
We are not privy to the inner workings at our club.
Many would say the problem may be the manager.
But Warbs has given us the best 3 seasons in many years.
I hope he stays and rebuilds a side for a third time.
That’s quite a feat.
It’s just the last 9 weeks that it has all gone wrong.
As for the match Norwood’s shot from the edge of the box from a set-piece training ground corner separated the sides.
Our second half performance was so much better against not the greatest of opponents.
But it wasn’t enough - by a long way.
We remain 9th — that’s where we finished last term when we captured 68 points.
Anything above 9th and above 68 points — will be a success.
10 points from our last 6 matches?
That’s going to be tough.

Are you just cutting and pasting from every defeat Mark ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024