Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any way to watch the Derby from Swansea? Any pubs showing it? 10:00 - Apr 2 with 1652 viewsdeanscfc

I know there are streams online but mine are often unreliable. Any places in Swansea with decent quality streams?
Any way to watch the Derby from Swansea? Any pubs showing it? on 10:22 - Apr 2 with 1619 viewsBest_loser

Probably not
Lots in Paraguay though
Any way to watch the Derby from Swansea? Any pubs showing it? on 10:40 - Apr 2 with 1597 viewsdeanscfc

Appreciate that people don't want to advertise pubs that do still stream Swans games on here, bit if anyone knows somewhere could they DM me?

Thanks
Any way to watch the Derby from Swansea? Any pubs showing it? on 10:46 - Apr 2 with 1591 viewsSTID2017

Any way to watch the Derby from Swansea? Any pubs showing it? on 10:40 - Apr 2 by deanscfc

Appreciate that people don't want to advertise pubs that do still stream Swans games on here, bit if anyone knows somewhere could they DM me?

Thanks

Not sure if any risk it now ?
I could be wrong

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Any way to watch the Derby from Swansea? Any pubs showing it? on 10:50 - Apr 2 with 1587 viewsdeanscfc

I would have thought that it might be less of a risk in the championship, but unsure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024