Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Wallis MP 15:51 - Mar 30 with 4782 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Tory MP Jamie Wallis has become the first openly trans MP and spoke about going through a rape ordeal where he/she/they met a bloke on the internet who refused to agree to Wallis’s wishes for him to wear a condom and carried on anyway.

Anyway I wish him luck with his/her/their transition and I hope he/she/they get justice on his/her/their rapist.

Now this isn’t a comment on this horrific alleged incident or MP in question but a general purveyance to stimulate a debate. Do you think it’s appropriate or sensible for people in positions such as Members of Parliament to be meeting random people from the internet for dating or sex?

Now I’m an old romantic who believes there should be more love and fun in the world and I know that online dating is generally the way things are done these days. And as consenting adults we should be free to meet and shag other consenting adults as and how and when we wish, there’s nothing wrong with that. But is there a security risk for these types of professions? Should they take more care about who they meet? You’re opening yourself up for blackmail and all sorts.

Off you go.

Jamie Wallis MP on 22:54 - Apr 1 with 574 viewsLorax

Jamie Wallis MP on 06:58 - Apr 1 by CountyJim

Worked with a few cross dressers in steelworks always very open about it they had a bit of stick but have to say it was never nasty

Trawling the Internet that covers every sexual appetite doesn't it. It does make me angry when people are in relationships because you are putting your partner's health at risk

Back to the trans topic, I've been in the office in my current job because I've called a trans person mate they took offence I was told by my supervisor the person wants to be called by the female name they have given themselves or love I said id go the silence option

I'm old fashioned you are born a male or female it seems a very modern thing this I was born in the wrong body

If anyone gets upset over being called mate they are clearly bonkers, mate is not masculine or feminine. The world is bonkers.
Jamie Wallis MP on 11:07 - Apr 6 with 470 viewsCountyJim

Jamie Wallis MP on 22:54 - Apr 1 by Lorax

If anyone gets upset over being called mate they are clearly bonkers, mate is not masculine or feminine. The world is bonkers.

Agreed I don't make conversation with them I ll just answer yes or no because we both work for same organisation
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024