Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last Sunday 18:10 - Feb 19 with 3699 viewsbuilthjack

Some posters went into hiding at 3pm.
They are back in force at 5pm today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last Sunday on 23:00 - Feb 19 with 609 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 22:57 - Feb 19 by STID2017

As the long time poster that you are, your ironic post is brilliant.
Seems Dr P may have taken it seriously?

I am pretty sure it wasn't ironic, this is just another example of you severely misunderstanding a post and attaching your own meaning.

He appears to be sarcastically responding to the OP who is criticising people for both posting and not posting, depending on what has happened on the pitch. Hence why he got an up vote for me, it was very much an apt comment to make.

Although evidence of the accusation in the OP being accurate is sketchy currently until we get some usernames together in order to check its veracity.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 23:01]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Last Sunday on 23:11 - Feb 19 with 583 viewsSTID2017

Last Sunday on 23:00 - Feb 19 by Dr_Parnassus

I am pretty sure it wasn't ironic, this is just another example of you severely misunderstanding a post and attaching your own meaning.

He appears to be sarcastically responding to the OP who is criticising people for both posting and not posting, depending on what has happened on the pitch. Hence why he got an up vote for me, it was very much an apt comment to make.

Although evidence of the accusation in the OP being accurate is sketchy currently until we get some usernames together in order to check its veracity.

Jackmanandboy has been on this forum for quite a few years.
Where as you ( at least under this username ) have not been on here so long
He definitely knows the score and was being sarcastic
Seems to have gone over your head ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Last Sunday on 23:21 - Feb 19 with 574 viewsguthrieintherain

Last Sunday on 19:03 - Feb 19 by raynor94

Nobody has defended Martin more than me, but surely you and Builth can't defend the last 3 away games.

A mate of mine from Sheffield messaged me, can we play you every week, you keep giving us the ball to score.

Nobody can defend it.

But all Builth is saying is give credit when it's due and the Scouse clown never does.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Last Sunday on 23:23 - Feb 19 with 569 viewsSTID2017

Last Sunday on 23:00 - Feb 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Who appointed you the post monitor ?

Last Sunday on 23:26 - Feb 19 with 562 viewsSTID2017

Last Sunday on 19:03 - Feb 19 by raynor94

Nobody has defended Martin more than me, but surely you and Builth can't defend the last 3 away games.

A mate of mine from Sheffield messaged me, can we play you every week, you keep giving us the ball to score.

"A mate of mine from Sheffield messaged me, can we play you every week, you keep giving us the ball to score"

Their manager said virtually the same thing

Last Sunday on 23:27 - Feb 19 with 558 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 23:11 - Feb 19 by STID2017

Jackmanandboy has been on this forum for quite a few years.
Where as you ( at least under this username ) have not been on here so long
He definitely knows the score and was being sarcastic
Seems to have gone over your head ?

What has being on this site a long time got to do with it? You accused me of being another username last week (that you got scared of revealing) so how do you know how long I have been on here?

He was certainly being ironic yes, but not in the way you appear to think (I don't even know in what way you mean as no other meaning makes any sense).

The OP was having a go at posters for posting and not posting. JMB responded asking when its ok if he can.

Its not difficult.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 23:30]

Last Sunday on 23:28 - Feb 19 with 554 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 23:23 - Feb 19 by STID2017

Who appointed you the post monitor ?

No idea what that means, I am responding to you after you made a glaring error (again)... that's all.

Last Sunday on 23:32 - Feb 19 with 548 viewsSTID2017

Last Sunday on 23:28 - Feb 19 by Dr_Parnassus

No idea what that means, I am responding to you after you made a glaring error (again)... that's all.

"Although evidence of the accusation in the OP being accurate is sketchy currently until we get some usernames together in order to check its veracity"
It was in response to the above statement
Chill mun - life is too short

Login to get fewer ads

Last Sunday on 23:33 - Feb 19 with 542 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 23:32 - Feb 19 by STID2017

"Although evidence of the accusation in the OP being accurate is sketchy currently until we get some usernames together in order to check its veracity"
It was in response to the above statement
Chill mun - life is too short

That's just a fact isn't it? Until there is any evidence of this accusation then its veracity is in doubt.

I am perfectly chilled, but will question you when you are making odd posts that don't make much sense.

Last Sunday on 23:40 - Feb 19 with 533 viewsBillyChong

It may turn out to be a blessing that the Yanks didn’t fund any others from Martin’s MK Dons wish list
Last Sunday on 23:42 - Feb 19 with 527 viewsSTID2017

Last Sunday on 23:33 - Feb 19 by Dr_Parnassus

That's just a fact isn't it? Until there is any evidence of this accusation then its veracity is in doubt.

I am perfectly chilled, but will question you when you are making odd posts that don't make much sense.

Maybe you should look in the mirror re odd posts
This is is a forum where all views are welcome.
What you view as odd others view as sensible.
Such is life
Glad your chilled, asvyiu seen wound up enough to be bothered to check everything I post ?
Maybe Keith could appoint you as forum editor, to check that all posts meet your exacting standards ?

Last Sunday on 23:43 - Feb 19 with 523 viewsmagicdaps10

Last Sunday on 23:40 - Feb 19 by BillyChong

It may turn out to be a blessing that the Yanks didn’t fund any others from Martin’s MK Dons wish list

It maybe their undoing aswell.

O'Riley seems to be having rave reviews, we could have done with Darling and possibly Twine.

Wouldn't read to much into the non signings, the yanks have previous in January windows.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Last Sunday on 23:50 - Feb 19 with 507 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 23:42 - Feb 19 by STID2017

Maybe you should look in the mirror re odd posts
This is is a forum where all views are welcome.
What you view as odd others view as sensible.
Such is life
Glad your chilled, asvyiu seen wound up enough to be bothered to check everything I post ?
Maybe Keith could appoint you as forum editor, to check that all posts meet your exacting standards ?

Which post did you think was odd? Happy to explain it.

Any specifics?

Last Sunday on 23:52 - Feb 19 with 503 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 23:40 - Feb 19 by BillyChong

Well they have spent the second highest amount in our EFL history this season, it hasn't got us very far.

I don't see a great incentive to keep throwing money at him.

Last Sunday on 00:02 - Feb 20 with 501 viewsSTID2017

Last Sunday on 23:52 - Feb 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Well they have spent the second highest amount in our EFL history this season, it hasn't got us very far.

I don't see a great incentive to keep throwing money at him.

Even this reply in which ( one assumes ) you are agreeing with Billy Chong is a strange post.
You seem so caught up in being argumentative that your very wording makes it sound so.
Most posters replying to this would start off with " I agree" or something along those lines.
Not you though

Last Sunday on 00:04 - Feb 20 with 498 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Last Sunday on 00:02 - Feb 20 by STID2017

Even this reply in which ( one assumes ) you are agreeing with Billy Chong is a strange post.
You seem so caught up in being argumentative that your very wording makes it sound so.
Most posters replying to this would start off with " I agree" or something along those lines.
Not you though

Give your head a wobble.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Last Sunday on 00:06 - Feb 20 with 493 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 00:02 - Feb 20 by STID2017

Not you though

Why is it strange that I agree with someone regarding the owners probably liking the fact they haven't spent more?

I defer to the above poster who eloquently summed up your contribution here...

Last Sunday on 00:09 - Feb 20 with 491 viewsSTID2017

Last Sunday on 00:04 - Feb 20 by Ajack_Kerouac

Give your head a wobble.

Strange post.
As the only poster on the Grimes thread to praise him, I would not be questioning my thought process
As for the post to Dr P, read his response in the calm light of day then maybe you will see it for what it is

Last Sunday on 00:15 - Feb 20 with 483 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 00:09 - Feb 20 by STID2017

Strange post.
As the only poster on the Grimes thread to praise him, I would not be questioning my thought process
As for the post to Dr P, read his response in the calm light of day then maybe you will see it for what it is

It is the cold (well pretty warm) light of day, he has picked up on your contribution to this thread which appears to not engage on specific discussion but keep using non specific (attempted) insults and moving on to the next.

Odd.

Last Sunday on 00:37 - Feb 20 with 465 viewsSTID2017

Last Sunday on 00:15 - Feb 20 by Dr_Parnassus

It is the cold (well pretty warm) light of day, he has picked up on your contribution to this thread which appears to not engage on specific discussion but keep using non specific (attempted) insults and moving on to the next.

Odd.

Insults ?
How very odd that you think I have attempted to insult you ?
How very odd
Happy to engage on specific discussion when you take a less high handed position and instead of feeling that I have attempted to insult you, greet my posts with the same respect as you seem to desire

Last Sunday on 00:40 - Feb 20 with 460 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 00:37 - Feb 20 by STID2017

Insults ?
How very odd that you think I have attempted to insult you ?
How very odd
Happy to engage on specific discussion when you take a less high handed position and instead of feeling that I have attempted to insult you, greet my posts with the same respect as you seem to desire

Perfect.

Last week you were calling me a liar and falsely accusing me of being another poster, now you are asking for respect?

But sure.... So what have I said that you disagree with?

It would be odd for you not to answer that now, wouldn't it?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2022 0:49]

Last Sunday on 00:55 - Feb 20 with 456 viewsSTID2017

Last Sunday on 00:40 - Feb 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Perfect.

Last week you were calling me a liar and falsely accusing me of being another poster, now you are asking for respect?

But sure.... So what have I said that you disagree with?

It would be odd for you not to answer that now, wouldn't it?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2022 0:49]

I would say for example that there are certain doomongers on this site that only appear when they have the opportunity to knock the team and Martin when things go wrong, yet do not appear when we win ( although I am sure we would agree this is not often enough )
Yet you chose to disagree with me on this
You also told Jackmanandboy ( and I paraphrase) that any criticism of performances will be given short shrift by those who think support Martin's methods and that criticism of his methods would not be tolerated.
Excuse me if I don't go back over the many replies to posts you have yourself posted, but I have neither the time or the energy

Last Sunday on 01:02 - Feb 20 with 445 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 00:55 - Feb 20 by STID2017

I would say for example that there are certain doomongers on this site that only appear when they have the opportunity to knock the team and Martin when things go wrong, yet do not appear when we win ( although I am sure we would agree this is not often enough )
Yet you chose to disagree with me on this
You also told Jackmanandboy ( and I paraphrase) that any criticism of performances will be given short shrift by those who think support Martin's methods and that criticism of his methods would not be tolerated.
Excuse me if I don't go back over the many replies to posts you have yourself posted, but I have neither the time or the energy

I haven't said I disagree, I have said I have not seen any evidence that this is the case. Usually when things are intentionally vague they don't often appear to be as true as the person presenting it would like.

So who do you believe falls under this category? That doesn't post when we win but then appears when we lose... Any specifics? Otherwise its just a cheap stick to try and beat a group of people with, without the courage of those convictions to see them looked into.

If you mean ''the forum as a whole is generally quieter when things are going well'', then why are you singling out a specific group of people when it is something that is across the board. There are reasons for that of course, lack of conflict over the result being one.

That seems incredibly manipulative to pretend its only people with certain viewpoints and is a world away from the original accusation of course.

Why are you paraphrasing that? Use my quote, I don't believe I said anything remotely similar.... which is why I assume you are paraphrasing (or rather completely re-writing what I said to mean something completely different).

Quote it for me and point out the exact sentence please.

Cheers
[Post edited 20 Feb 2022 1:11]

Last Sunday on 01:14 - Feb 20 with 433 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Last Sunday on 00:09 - Feb 20 by STID2017

Strange post.

You seem to care deeply about how you are perceived by other people and assume that I do to.
Long time posters may have noticed, I do not give a single shite, not one fecking microscopic bacterium of shite, about how other people see me.
Therefore I am perfectly comfortable being the only poster defending Grimes on that thread...that's because I say and do things based on whether I think they are right.

Dr. P's post was his post, it is not for the likes of you to decide how he should have started his sentence (unless you were pulling him up on grammar or spelling).

You are one of the stupidest people to ever post on here.
You are not Russell Martin are you?

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Last Sunday on 01:18 - Feb 20 with 429 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last Sunday on 01:14 - Feb 20 by Ajack_Kerouac

You seem to care deeply about how you are perceived by other people and assume that I do to.
Long time posters may have noticed, I do not give a single shite, not one fecking microscopic bacterium of shite, about how other people see me.
Therefore I am perfectly comfortable being the only poster defending Grimes on that thread...that's because I say and do things based on whether I think they are right.

Dr. P's post was his post, it is not for the likes of you to decide how he should have started his sentence (unless you were pulling him up on grammar or spelling).

You are one of the stupidest people to ever post on here.
You are not Russell Martin are you?

Things tend to grind to a halt the second you ask for specifics.

They did when he was accusing me of being a former poster and me asking him who... and they have as soon as he is asked for quotes and usernames of those he is accusing today.

People enjoy to give vague sweeping attacks where they refuse to commit to specifics, because 99 times out of 100 what they are saying is nonsense, and they know it.

If I ever make an accusation, you can bet I can give specific examples and also show why I am making the accusations I am. If I have no evidence then I shall make that clear if asked.

But back to this, these threads are becoming like Groundhog Day.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2022 3:19]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024