Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what's the score 18:38 - Dec 15 with 6103 viewsGoldenBear

How can we be in a position that we now have the highest number of infections since last January, given the so called success of vaccine rollout and the fact that over 24 million have received their third jab. I believe we are now in a viscous circle.
So what's the score on 17:10 - Dec 18 with 707 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So what's the score on 16:40 - Dec 18 by RonaldStump

So he's not just senile then he's also living in cloud cuckoo land

jesus wept

Says an arch antivaxers who refused to believe the science .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So what's the score on 17:29 - Dec 18 with 673 viewsonehunglow

So what's the score on 16:40 - Dec 18 by RonaldStump

So he's not just senile then he's also living in cloud cuckoo land

jesus wept

You basically hate old people dont you.
You seem to be getting off on these deaths .You're enjoying it all. You were nowhere to be seen prior to covid .

You need a really good shoeing.

Be careful expecially of older people.You never know.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

So what's the score on 02:52 - Dec 19 with 620 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So what's the score on 17:10 - Dec 18 by felixstowe_jack

Says an arch antivaxers who refused to believe the science .

Is this the same science that Pfizer requested be kept secret for 75 years? None of us are likely to be around to read it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So what's the score on 09:53 - Dec 19 with 583 viewsRonaldStump

So what's the score on 17:29 - Dec 18 by onehunglow

You basically hate old people dont you.
You seem to be getting off on these deaths .You're enjoying it all. You were nowhere to be seen prior to covid .

You need a really good shoeing.

Be careful expecially of older people.You never know.

Is that a threat grandad. Luckily for you I don't take too much notice of your posts.
Consider that a blessing.

By the way I love people no matter what their age race sexual preference or even there football club with the odd exception ..naturally.

It's people like you who buy into this government propaganda driven divide that is causing a lot of this awful abhorrent discrimination that is tearing people, business's and families apart all over the world , but i wouldn't have thought that would be anything new to you.
One day and i hope it's in our lifetime, the wheels will come off this farce and all hell is going to break loose.
Some of us will be on the right side of histiory.

(He She Him)

So what's the score on 10:36 - Dec 19 with 571 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So what's the score on 09:53 - Dec 19 by RonaldStump

Is that a threat grandad. Luckily for you I don't take too much notice of your posts.
Consider that a blessing.

By the way I love people no matter what their age race sexual preference or even there football club with the odd exception ..naturally.

It's people like you who buy into this government propaganda driven divide that is causing a lot of this awful abhorrent discrimination that is tearing people, business's and families apart all over the world , but i wouldn't have thought that would be anything new to you.
One day and i hope it's in our lifetime, the wheels will come off this farce and all hell is going to break loose.
Some of us will be on the right side of histiory.

This is a man who despises the working class whilst unwittingly being one of them. He took pleasure in battering striking miners (admitted on here) so his logic in regards to a disease he knows nothing about is to force medical treatment on others.

He’s brainwashed from police school in the arts and need for coercion and seems to have taken to it like a duck to water. I’ve had him on ignore for a very long time and that’s not going to change. I don’t want to be infected with whatever he’s got now - that’s far more dangerous to our population.

So what's the score on 10:51 - Dec 19 with 564 viewsRonaldStump

So what's the score on 10:36 - Dec 19 by Brynmill_Jack

This is a man who despises the working class whilst unwittingly being one of them. He took pleasure in battering striking miners (admitted on here) so his logic in regards to a disease he knows nothing about is to force medical treatment on others.

He’s brainwashed from police school in the arts and need for coercion and seems to have taken to it like a duck to water. I’ve had him on ignore for a very long time and that’s not going to change. I don’t want to be infected with whatever he’s got now - that’s far more dangerous to our population.

None of that surprises me in the slightest to be honest. The fool thinks i'm new to this site because i rarely posted for a couple of years. I have been on these forums since the days of listening to commentary on the Swans in Gary Martins chat room (long before paltalk) when this idiot come on the scene.
I can't remember one time in all those years when he wasn't having beef with fellow Jacks and he has the cheek to call for REAL Jacks to be banned.
He's a despicable plonka who deserves to be on ignore but one thing i would never do is call for him to be banned. That's the behavior of utter wrong ens.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 11:03]

(He She Him)

So what's the score on 10:54 - Dec 19 with 557 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So what's the score on 10:51 - Dec 19 by RonaldStump

None of that surprises me in the slightest to be honest. The fool thinks i'm new to this site because i rarely posted for a couple of years. I have been on these forums since the days of listening to commentary on the Swans in Gary Martins chat room (long before paltalk) when this idiot come on the scene.
I can't remember one time in all those years when he wasn't having beef with fellow Jacks and he has the cheek to call for REAL Jacks to be banned.
He's a despicable plonka who deserves to be on ignore but one thing i would never do is call for him to be banned. That's the behavior of utter wrong ens.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 11:03]

I agree. I’d rather leave the forum myself that try to get anyone banned.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024