Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back to the seaside - Preview 11:27 - Nov 5 with 2656 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/56191
Back to the seaside - Preview on 13:08 - Nov 5 with 2435 viewsLythamR

a mention for Leroy Griffiths, nice brace in the 2-2 draw 20 years ago. When he scored the 1st we bounced around in the old Scratching Shed so that the rust came down like snowflakes from the underside of the roof
Back to the seaside - Preview on 15:20 - Nov 5 with 2212 viewsjohnnypwilson

Thanks for this.

Interesting to see Josh Bowler mentioned - i was wondering what happened to him. According to Wikipedia played zero games for Everton (did have loan at Hull) then released after a few years. Surely another player surely better served staying put and learning his trade..

Good for him for finding a new club and looks like making a go of it... many don't..
Back to the seaside - Preview on 16:36 - Nov 5 with 2091 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

✊

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Back to the seaside - Preview on 00:30 - Nov 6 with 1611 viewsqueensparker

The 0-0 middle replay in those Blackpool FA cup games was one of the worst games of football ever, the nadir of the backpass to the keeper 80s football era. An absolute waste of a teenage night out.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 0:32]
Back to the seaside - Preview on 10:08 - Nov 6 with 1369 viewsjohnhoop

I can't see a Match thread yet, but after Wednesday I definitely think CFW should start it.
Back to the seaside - Preview on 07:42 - Nov 7 with 890 viewsSydneyRs

Back to the seaside - Preview on 00:30 - Nov 6 by queensparker

The 0-0 middle replay in those Blackpool FA cup games was one of the worst games of football ever, the nadir of the backpass to the keeper 80s football era. An absolute waste of a teenage night out.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 0:32]

I was there. Rangers got booked off and the home crowd applauded Blackpool off. For the next replay the Blackpool team came down and applauded the Loft before the game. Had a soft spot for them ever since.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024