Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years 16:27 - Oct 31 with 1560 viewsKeithHaynes

Here’s mine

Fabianski

C. Roberts Ashley Williams Joe Rodon Ben Davies

Nathan Dyer Gylfi L. Britton S.Sinclair

Michu
J.Scotland

Other options of course are available.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 16:38 - Oct 31 with 1528 viewsTreforys_Jack

League Cup winning team, just swap Ki with Flores.
Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 17:07 - Oct 31 with 1488 viewsKeithHaynes

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 16:38 - Oct 31 by Treforys_Jack

League Cup winning team, just swap Ki with Flores.

No Jason Scotland !

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 17:49 - Oct 31 with 1451 viewsKilkennyjack

Fab

Rangel
Ash
Super Joey R
Super Ben

Leon
Super Joey A

Nathan
Gyldi
Routs

Michu

Sub.
Trunds

(Rodon for his potential)

Manager : Michael

Beware of the Risen People

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 18:12 - Oct 31 with 1426 viewsjackharris

Subs (From): Vorm, Routledge, Deguzman, Rodon, Rangel, Bony, Shelvey, Sinclair, Hernandez
[Post edited 31 Oct 2021 18:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 19:37 - Oct 31 with 1369 viewsTreforys_Jack

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 17:07 - Oct 31 by KeithHaynes

No Jason Scotland !

Loved him, but nope.
Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 20:17 - Oct 31 with 1345 viewsKeithHaynes

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 18:12 - Oct 31 by jackharris

Subs (From): Vorm, Routledge, Deguzman, Rodon, Rangel, Bony, Shelvey, Sinclair, Hernandez
[Post edited 31 Oct 2021 18:14]

Loved Fernandez, have to say it, he was class.

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 20:33 - Oct 31 with 1330 viewsDr_Winston

Fabianski

Rangel Williams Flores Davies

Britton De Guzman Hernandez

Michu Sigurdsson

Bony

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 20:51 - Oct 31 with 1317 viewspencoedjack

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 20:33 - Oct 31 by Dr_Winston

Fabianski

Rangel Williams Flores Davies

Britton De Guzman Hernandez

Michu Sigurdsson

Bony

I’d swap Flores for Fede & that would be my side as well.

De Guzman is one of the most underrated players to play for the Swans.
Login to get fewer ads

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 20:54 - Oct 31 with 1311 viewsbuilthjack

I am still thinking. So many good players, we were lucky to have witnessed it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 23:23 - Oct 31 with 1217 viewsFireboy2

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 20:54 - Oct 31 by builthjack

This ^

I just can't make my mind up 🤯
Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 23:27 - Oct 31 with 1216 viewsKilkennyjack

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 20:51 - Oct 31 by pencoedjack

I’d swap Flores for Fede & that would be my side as well.

De Guzman is one of the most underrated players to play for the Swans.

Agree on JDG.

Your team selection has no wingers and Pablo randomly picked in centre mid.
Are you playing Cooper ball ?

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 07:57 - Nov 1 with 1153 viewsNotLoyal

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 20:54 - Oct 31 by builthjack

Unbelievable players, I even liked Ki. Thought he was seriously good on his day. And he had many.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 08:13 - Nov 1 with 1143 viewsKilkennyjack

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 07:57 - Nov 1 by NotLoyal

Unbelievable players, I even liked Ki. Thought he was seriously good on his day. And he had many.

Ki was special on his day. Never gave the ball away.

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 17:16 - Nov 1 with 1073 viewswaunwenjack

Bodde in my midfield but can't argue with names put forward
Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 18:35 - Nov 1 with 1041 viewssP7qupUf

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 08:13 - Nov 1 by Kilkennyjack

Ki was special on his day. Never gave the ball away.

Problem was they were few and far between. I have no doubt about his talent but his application on times was awful. Didn't like a tackle.
Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 21:51 - Nov 1 with 966 viewsKilkennyjack

Your best Swansea City eleven from the past 12 years on 18:35 - Nov 1 by sP7qupUf

Problem was they were few and far between. I have no doubt about his talent but his application on times was awful. Didn't like a tackle.

True - Roy Keane he was not.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024