Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales 17:05 - Mar 19 with 1491 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54577/swans-nearly-up-to

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 17:12 - Mar 19 with 1477 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 18:49 - Mar 19 with 1420 viewsGundog

This is great news, but i am surprised the take up of season tickets is not better.
The Swans could be playing Premier league football next season

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 19:11 - Mar 19 with 1399 views1983

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 18:49 - Mar 19 by Gundog

This is great news, but i am surprised the take up of season tickets is not better.

Like you said "could"

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 20:00 - Mar 19 with 1356 viewsFireboy2

All the plastics are waiting until we either get there or not.
Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 20:14 - Mar 19 with 1339 viewshobo

Probably waiting to see if there's going to be any restrictions on entry
Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 21:04 - Mar 19 with 1300 viewsChief

Probably not going to be allowed in until next year though I'd have thought.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:04 - Mar 20 with 1233 viewsNotLoyal

Or not, that is what makes that figure amazing. How many would you expect ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:06 - Mar 20 with 1231 viewsbuilthjack

Win tomorrow and sales will go up again. 11 - 12000 by the end of March.
Then if the club keep the pricing low they could sell another few thousand in April.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:08 - Mar 20 with 1229 viewsDJack

A load of people have been made redundant in the last year. Many others have an insecure future. We don't know when fans will be allowed to return.

Let's be happy with that figure, at this point and in the context of the current climate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:11 - Mar 20 with 1225 viewsNotLoyal

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:08 - Mar 20 by DJack

A load of people have been made redundant in the last year. Many others have an insecure future. We don't know when fans will be allowed to return.

Let's be happy with that figure, at this point and in the context of the current climate.

Top Welsh club with the most sales, there's a reason why Cardiff haven't responded.

OK I've changed it.

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:24 - Mar 20 with 1216 viewsDJack

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:11 - Mar 20 by NotLoyal

Top Welsh club with the most sales, there's a reason why Cardiff haven't responded.

When C*diff brought in MM they signalled "more of the same", an anachronist attempt at short term self-preservation with shite but often effective football. We, however, realised that our aberrational attempt at moneyball and turgid effective football was to the detriment. Now (a little previously) the club has signalled a return to a footballing ethos to be executed throughtout all levels of the club. This means that we have to (re-)evolve to accomplish this once more and this means that there will be many ups and down. One thing is certain though...

The future is black and white.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:27 - Mar 20 with 1212 viewsNotLoyal

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:24 - Mar 20 by DJack

When C*diff brought in MM they signalled "more of the same", an anachronist attempt at short term self-preservation with shite but often effective football. We, however, realised that our aberrational attempt at moneyball and turgid effective football was to the detriment. Now (a little previously) the club has signalled a return to a footballing ethos to be executed throughtout all levels of the club. This means that we have to (re-)evolve to accomplish this once more and this means that there will be many ups and down. One thing is certain though...

The future is black and white.

Always has been.

OK I've changed it.

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:31 - Mar 20 with 1210 viewsDJack

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:27 - Mar 20 by NotLoyal

Always has been.

Well, we have often said that in the past (you, always) but I suspect that it is more likely now.

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:39 - Mar 20 with 1204 viewsNotLoyal

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:31 - Mar 20 by DJack

Well, we have often said that in the past (you, always) but I suspect that it is more likely now.

They are a fictional character in football terms, the Enid Blyton and the magic faraway tree of Welsh football, more flags than fans, more lies than pinocchio.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 0:58]

OK I've changed it.

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:47 - Mar 20 with 1195 viewsDr_Parnassus

I have been wondering about their (Cardiff’s) attendance claims for some time. They always seem to have been boosted by something or other, whether it’s a £10 child’s season ticket or some other incentive. But looking at recent history their mantra of massive crowds seems to be largely a myth. Over the last 40 years there is almost nothing between us, it’s like 1000 or something.

This is the first season for a while where it’s a proper reset. I wonder how many they sell. 10,000 at this stage, with the Covid effects on families, is a great number.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:59 - Mar 20 with 1188 viewsNotLoyal

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:47 - Mar 20 by Dr_Parnassus

I have been wondering about their (Cardiff’s) attendance claims for some time. They always seem to have been boosted by something or other, whether it’s a £10 child’s season ticket or some other incentive. But looking at recent history their mantra of massive crowds seems to be largely a myth. Over the last 40 years there is almost nothing between us, it’s like 1000 or something.

This is the first season for a while where it’s a proper reset. I wonder how many they sell. 10,000 at this stage, with the Covid effects on families, is a great number.

As I said Dr p, there's no response from them, the silence is deafening.

OK I've changed it.

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 01:10 - Mar 20 with 1180 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:59 - Mar 20 by NotLoyal

As I said Dr p, there's no response from them, the silence is deafening.

It certainly is, they are usually the first to shout about it.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 11:22 - Mar 20 with 1071 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 00:06 - Mar 20 by builthjack

Win tomorrow and sales will go up again. 11 - 12000 by the end of March.
Then if the club keep the pricing low they could sell another few thousand in April.

Just renewed

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 11:26 - Mar 20 with 1064 viewsWhiterockin

I'm just wondering if next season we are allowed in but with limited numbers, how this will work if we have sold more season tickets.
Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 11:30 - Mar 20 with 1060 viewsbuilthjack

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 11:22 - Mar 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Just renewed

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 11:34 - Mar 20 with 1056 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 11:30 - Mar 20 by builthjack

9999. I want my play off final ticket if needed. Or maybe I don’t if it’s Brentford 😬. Could face the self entitled explosion of smugness which will rain on all of us like some sh*t filled mushroom cloud

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 11:58 - Mar 20 with 1048 viewsbuilthjack

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 11:34 - Mar 20 by Brynmill_Jack

9999. I want my play off final ticket if needed. Or maybe I don’t if it’s Brentford 😬. Could face the self entitled explosion of smugness which will rain on all of us like some sh*t filled mushroom cloud

Good idea. It will be season ticket holders if they allow fans to the play off final

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 19:39 - Mar 20 with 974 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 11:58 - Mar 20 by builthjack

Good idea. It will be season ticket holders if they allow fans to the play off final

NaIled on now. Well semi anyway.

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 19:44 - Mar 20 with 967 viewsWhiterockin

Swans nearly up to 10,000 season ticket sales on 11:58 - Mar 20 by builthjack

But surly it will be season ticket holders from this season as the play off final would be part of this season. Next seasons tickets would not come into play.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024