Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour vote with the Tories 17:32 - Dec 30 with 3580 viewstrampie

Plaid, SNP and Lib-Dems vote against Tory Brexit, Labour vote with the Conservatives.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Labour vote with the Tories on 07:17 - Dec 31 with 791 viewsbuilthjack

Labour vote with the Tories on 04:12 - Dec 31 by Glyn1

"Is the deal a good one? We don't know."

Well, actually we do know - economically it's a terrible deal, but everyone always knew that. The Brexit supporters knew that the country would take an economic hit but thought that that was a price worth paying to get out of the EU.

Sure, Boris and others said that because of it we would get an extra £350 million a month to spend on the NHS - what happened to that? They lied.

I work in the financial services in the business district in London (about a 10 minute walk from the Bank of England) and everyone is saying the same thing. This country now mainly relies on the service industry rather than manufacturing (finance, law etc. and those were ignored in the settlement so those will now have tariffs and restrictions - my own company is trying to find out how many of our lawyers can get dual nationality Irish passports). Everyone is saying the same thing, firms aren't closing down their operations in the UK but are no longer expanding them, and a lot of moving to new offices has been cancelled, but they are quietly expanding instead in Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin. But hey, it's a price worth paying for whatever the f*ck people thought they were voting for.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2020 4:16]

Well said Glyn. The right wingers on here won't agree, but it's a fact.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Labour vote with the Tories on 07:19 - Dec 31 with 788 viewsbuilthjack

Labour vote with the Tories on 23:08 - Dec 30 by felixstowe_jack

Only 11 months well done the conservatives and starmer for supporting it.
About time the remoaners accepted the result of the referendum and work for the UK future.

Have you forgotten about the other 2 and a half years that the tories had to do a deal?
Come on Felix Toe.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Labour vote with the Tories on 08:08 - Dec 31 with 769 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Labour vote with the Tories on 07:19 - Dec 31 by builthjack

Have you forgotten about the other 2 and a half years that the tories had to do a deal?
Come on Felix Toe.

Bi but boris who negotiated the deal only been in power a year it is his deal. Have you forgotten the two years Corbyn opposed the deal despite it being labour's policy to respect the referendum result.

Good to see Starmer speech today saying the UK has a bright and prosperous future. At last a labour leader who is looking after the UK interests.

No doubt the left wingers and extremists will try to get rid of him . I guess builth wells is a hot bed of the militant left.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Labour vote with the Tories on 09:49 - Dec 31 with 745 viewsbuilthjack

Labour vote with the Tories on 08:08 - Dec 31 by felixstowe_jack

Bi but boris who negotiated the deal only been in power a year it is his deal. Have you forgotten the two years Corbyn opposed the deal despite it being labour's policy to respect the referendum result.

Good to see Starmer speech today saying the UK has a bright and prosperous future. At last a labour leader who is looking after the UK interests.

No doubt the left wingers and extremists will try to get rid of him . I guess builth wells is a hot bed of the militant left.

I dont think much of the deal, neither do the farming community in these parts.

Happy New Year to you

Labour vote with the Tories on 09:55 - Dec 31 with 734 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Corbyn should have been irrelevant. The Tories had a majority so should have delivered the will of the people much sooner. They were charged with doing so by the electorate but it took them four and a half years. Poor show.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Labour vote with the Tories on 09:59 - Dec 31 with 731 viewsonehunglow

Tories are vile scum to many on here and in south Wales.
It's as simple as that. They could do nothing right whatsoever.

Labour on the other hand ,is for the "working man".

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Labour vote with the Tories on 12:30 - Dec 31 with 703 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Labour vote with the Tories on 09:59 - Dec 31 by onehunglow

Tories are vile scum to many on here and in south Wales.
It's as simple as that. They could do nothing right whatsoever.

Labour on the other hand ,is for the "working man".

Just showing your bigotry rather than having an object view. Just as well most of the UK do not share your bigoted view. Only a few people in the valley's share your view mainly because they cannot accept scargill called them out on strike thereby closing most of the pits . If only he had asked his members .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Labour vote with the Tories on 14:55 - Dec 31 with 676 viewsonehunglow

Felix .

READ THIS CAREFULLY.

My post was borne out of utter sarcasm and if you read what I have posted ,you'll find that pretty self evident.

Vile and Scum are words used by many on line fans to describe anyone who has ever voted Tory.
I have been called such many times even though I have contempt for ALL parties.

Wales is stuck in the past still and the Valleys seem light years behind ,to me. It is class war we are seeing and it turns my stomach.

Morever,anyone not toeing the left/working class/ordinary people narrative is pilloried as right wing/

Builth himself refers to "right wing". Every time Ive driven through/around Builth Wells ,I ee no sign at all of poverty/working class at all-it's always been a prosperous part of the world. Poor farmers is a mantra misused down the generations.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Labour vote with the Tories on 16:53 - Dec 31 with 650 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Labour vote with the Tories on 17:36 - Dec 30 by trampie

Gower MP resigns.

Sir Keir probably looked Tonia up on Google upon receiving her letter, read that she was the MP who instigated a debate in parliament discussing how Bill Gates is using 5G as a mind control tool to achieve world domination, and promptly laughed and got on with the rest of his day.

She is a joke.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Labour vote with the Tories on 17:08 - Dec 31 with 643 viewsFieryJack

Labour vote with the Tories on 16:53 - Dec 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Sir Keir probably looked Tonia up on Google upon receiving her letter, read that she was the MP who instigated a debate in parliament discussing how Bill Gates is using 5G as a mind control tool to achieve world domination, and promptly laughed and got on with the rest of his day.

She is a joke.

By resigning she showed the courage of her convictions, which is more than can be said of many politicians.
Labour vote with the Tories on 19:25 - Dec 31 with 623 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Labour vote with the Tories on 17:08 - Dec 31 by FieryJack

By resigning she showed the courage of her convictions, which is more than can be said of many politicians.

I suppose you're right. Carolyn Harris is still in her job.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024