Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope this bloke comes further west to see the shambles 11:00 - Mar 10 with 1212 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-join-keolis-boss-1789

FFS!
I hope this bloke comes further west to see the shambles on 11:26 - Mar 10 with 1178 viewsVincent_Vega

Bridgend to Cardiff

Like saying I'm going to see how busy the roads are by going for a swim down Pembrey.

Try getting from Aber to Carmarthen, oh wait you can't!!

Muppet

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

I hope this bloke comes further west to see the shambles on 11:34 - Mar 10 with 1172 viewsEbo

He should get the 7:22 from Aberdare to Cardiff in the morning. 2 carriages for the busiest train of the day. I is standing room only (if you are lucky to get on) after Mountain Ash which is 3 stops away from Aberdare, Next train at 7:52 has 4 carriages which is too late for the Cardiff commuters.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

I hope this bloke comes further west to see the shambles on 17:24 - Mar 10 with 966 viewsmajorraglan

I hope this bloke comes further west to see the shambles on 11:34 - Mar 10 by Ebo

He should get the 7:22 from Aberdare to Cardiff in the morning. 2 carriages for the busiest train of the day. I is standing room only (if you are lucky to get on) after Mountain Ash which is 3 stops away from Aberdare, Next train at 7:52 has 4 carriages which is too late for the Cardiff commuters.

Don’t know much about the trains on the Valley Lines, if the 7.22 is jammed and the second train isn’t, why not take 1 carriage off the later train and attach it to the earlier train or is that not doable?

Edit typo
[Post edited 10 Mar 2020 21:17]
I hope this bloke comes further west to see the shambles on 19:38 - Mar 10 with 894 viewsNogginthenog

Track flooded so no trains between Cardiff and Bridgend hope he enjoys a replacement bus service
I hope this bloke comes further west to see the shambles on 22:52 - Mar 10 with 785 viewsEbo

I hope this bloke comes further west to see the shambles on 17:24 - Mar 10 by majorraglan

Don’t know much about the trains on the Valley Lines, if the 7.22 is jammed and the second train isn’t, why not take 1 carriage off the later train and attach it to the earlier train or is that not doable?

Edit typo
[Post edited 10 Mar 2020 21:17]

I remember our local MP bringing this up and Arriva came out with some pathetic excuse. If you get the 7:52 it's too late if your job starts at 9 as that train gets into central at 9:05 if you are lucky.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024