Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brum match thread 11:22 - Feb 9 with 26438 viewsBlackCrowe

Ok, so i said i wouldn't jeopardize my 100% win rate, but here's goes...........

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Brum match thread on 17:00 - Feb 9 with 2295 viewsFDC

Are they going to struggle to fit all that into the 60 second highlights clip?
Brum match thread on 17:03 - Feb 9 with 2230 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Brum match thread on 16:59 - Feb 9 by Watford_Ranger

Yes it’s something the build on. Must be some weird mixed emotions in the squad.

Now what? Bristol away is tough and we want to be at our best for Friday. 3-5-2? Bring back Eze?

It's honestly a simple game, as my mate always says. Bodies in midfield.

They had a diamond - 4, we went (for some reason) with only 2.

We went with five. they went with five.
We went with 6, they brought on the tea lady.
We took our goalie off...no, wait...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Brum match thread on 17:06 - Feb 9 with 2183 viewsbosh67

Great effort second half but there is a huge switch on concentration problem first half in league games now and we are getting badly punished. We seem to only match up strength wise after sitting off teams and we really need to just go for it, as the 2nd half proved.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Brum match thread on 17:14 - Feb 9 with 2085 viewsDiscodroids

'Slight' encroachment for the penalty.

[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 17:15]

A Number One.

Brum match thread on 17:15 - Feb 9 with 2064 viewsdavman

Brum match thread on 16:01 - Feb 9 by stevenagehoop

Will you never learn Dav😜

Where were you? We sat in N Block, but couldn't see you. Have you given up?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Brum match thread on 17:16 - Feb 9 with 2054 viewsHayesender

After a nervous start to the 2nd half, I though Jordan Cousins was fcking superb

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Brum match thread on 17:18 - Feb 9 with 2036 viewsMatch82

Brum match thread on 16:55 - Feb 9 by JAPRANGERS

How are we going to get to break this losing streak??

Of one game? When we missed a last minute penalty to tie it?
Brum match thread on 17:18 - Feb 9 with 2028 viewskensalriser

Hope McC's learnt from this one that a Champ game is not the same as a Cup game against a League 1 side.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Brum match thread on 17:19 - Feb 9 with 2010 viewssevenhoop

Crap straight behind ball start to run up which gives him no angle so he has too hit it where he did and Camp is good enough to know that.

Completely broken.
Brum match thread on 17:24 - Feb 9 with 1961 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Brum match thread on 17:14 - Feb 9 by Discodroids

'Slight' encroachment for the penalty.

[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 17:15]

That's outrageous! How is that not a retake?
Brum match thread on 17:25 - Feb 9 with 1947 viewsDiscodroids

Brum match thread on 17:19 - Feb 9 by sevenhoop

Crap straight behind ball start to run up which gives him no angle so he has too hit it where he did and Camp is good enough to know that.

Completely broken.

Over the last 2 /3 years I normally shrug off our defeats with a bottle of super bock and crack on but this defeat after coming so close with the last minute penalty has me chuntering in the kitchen like a fu ked Hal 9000 suffering a derangement of it's experimental manufactured synapse.

The mrs is getting the hump with me.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 17:26]

A Number One.

Brum match thread on 17:26 - Feb 9 with 1946 viewsdavman

So much better second half, but a disgrace that we had to pull that out the bag.. So any of the recent home games, we have not pressed, not retained the ball and just invited the opposition to play.

When we got in their faces and mixed things up, it was a different game, but why the f??k did we wait to go 4 down before we laid a glove on them?

... But do not get me started on that team of officials. Weak all game. We should have had two pens before Wells had the chance to miss and the encroachment for the one we did have was so clear to everyone but the officials. At a pen, they have two jobs - one to keep the 'keeper on the line and two to look for encroachment.

Exciting finish, good fun in the second half, but that first half was an utter, utter disgrace.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Brum match thread on 17:33 - Feb 9 with 1891 viewsMatch82

Brum match thread on 17:25 - Feb 9 by Discodroids

Over the last 2 /3 years I normally shrug off our defeats with a bottle of super bock and crack on but this defeat after coming so close with the last minute penalty has me chuntering in the kitchen like a fu ked Hal 9000 suffering a derangement of it's experimental manufactured synapse.

The mrs is getting the hump with me.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 17:26]

At least she gets to keep exclusive use of her car?
Brum match thread on 17:34 - Feb 9 with 1874 viewsDiscodroids

Brum match thread on 17:33 - Feb 9 by Match82

At least she gets to keep exclusive use of her car?

scraps of comfort mate.

A Number One.

Brum match thread on 17:36 - Feb 9 with 1859 viewsNortholt_Rs

Brum match thread on 16:44 - Feb 9 by Discodroids

What scumbag nicked the eyelashes?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Brum match thread on 17:39 - Feb 9 with 1822 viewsDiscodroids

Brum match thread on 17:36 - Feb 9 by Northolt_Rs

What scumbag nicked the eyelashes?

hahaha, i's the only picture i could find on google.

Just as well we didn't get the draw, trying to get 15 and a half stone into the front seat would be like me trying to slip on me 30 inch waist electric blue Jumbo lois cords again from 1982.

ah bollocks.

A Number One.

Brum match thread on 17:46 - Feb 9 with 1771 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Brum match thread on 17:24 - Feb 9 by dodge_stoke_r

It looks like Camp is already moving too but the Ref is not looking because he is Watching the kicker so should have seen the boys in yellow almost beat him to the ball .
Horrible job but it does take a bit of balls to order a re-take especially so late and such a pivotal one which he lacked.

Still while its a crushing way to end how many thought we would even get that close to a point at HT.
Brum match thread on 17:46 - Feb 9 with 1764 viewskropotkin41

Well, that was a bit sickening at the end.

Nice to come on here and no-one's having a meltdown. Today's good news: the Fulham derby is on again next season............. wait, it that good news?

I was thinking of going along on Tuesday, but it's quite expensive and it looks like it's only going to end badly for us. Might be time to bump the relegation calculator thread?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Brum match thread on 17:56 - Feb 9 with 1690 viewsWatford_Ranger

Brum match thread on 17:46 - Feb 9 by kropotkin41

Well, that was a bit sickening at the end.

Nice to come on here and no-one's having a meltdown. Today's good news: the Fulham derby is on again next season............. wait, it that good news?

I was thinking of going along on Tuesday, but it's quite expensive and it looks like it's only going to end badly for us. Might be time to bump the relegation calculator thread?

I’ve had to back us at 200/1 just in case but even we can cobble together what is probably about eight points required.
Brum match thread on 18:00 - Feb 9 with 1664 viewskropotkin41

Brum match thread on 17:56 - Feb 9 by Watford_Ranger

I’ve had to back us at 200/1 just in case but even we can cobble together what is probably about eight points required.

Yeah, it was Northern saying that we'd have to try really hard "a Millwall", to get relegated and then today........ rattled me slightly. I hope this run ends soon, but I can't see it ending Tuesday.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Brum match thread on 18:05 - Feb 9 with 1637 viewsStanisgod

Brum match thread on 17:24 - Feb 9 by dodge_stoke_r

That one picture sums up his entire performance. Another utterly weak as pi@s ref who should have sent off the guy after booking him for exactly the same foul minutes before and don't get me started on Smiths treatment. He's got ONE job at the penalty, missed or not One f@cking job. Take free kicks from the exact blade of grass but f@ck the important rules.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Brum match thread on 09:30 - Feb 10 with 1328 viewsDiscodroids

9.15 am Sunday Morning. Still with a dull ache void in my chest after that agonising loss and injury time penalty miss after a herculean fightback.

Win, Lose or draw i'm normally serene these days but that defeat had me erupting in the style of Captain Kronos with his wooden Stake in a carpathian Vampire Coven.

We got 2 young lads in work, both Birmingham fans, and who look on QPR like they're clash of the titan gods floating on a oort cloud looking down on their dominion of underman creation cast from their 4th rib. so fkn patronising.

When we got the penalty i had visions of sweeping into work Monday morning after our fantastical resurgence to a 4-4 draw and juttIng Out my chin like Benito Mussolini sitting on the back seat of his kubelwagen Sweeping though the ruins of Albania .

But thats all fu cked now.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 9:33]

A Number One.

Brum match thread on 09:34 - Feb 10 with 1320 viewsWatford_Ranger

Brum match thread on 09:30 - Feb 10 by Discodroids

9.15 am Sunday Morning. Still with a dull ache void in my chest after that agonising loss and injury time penalty miss after a herculean fightback.

Win, Lose or draw i'm normally serene these days but that defeat had me erupting in the style of Captain Kronos with his wooden Stake in a carpathian Vampire Coven.

We got 2 young lads in work, both Birmingham fans, and who look on QPR like they're clash of the titan gods floating on a oort cloud looking down on their dominion of underman creation cast from their 4th rib. so fkn patronising.

When we got the penalty i had visions of sweeping into work Monday morning after our fantastical resurgence to a 4-4 draw and juttIng Out my chin like Benito Mussolini sitting on the back seat of his kubelwagen Sweeping though the ruins of Albania .

But thats all fu cked now.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 9:33]

I’d seriously consider not saying a word and just chinning the bigger one at 9:01 Monday.
Brum match thread on 09:40 - Feb 10 with 1309 viewsDiscodroids

Brum match thread on 09:34 - Feb 10 by Watford_Ranger

I’d seriously consider not saying a word and just chinning the bigger one at 9:01 Monday.

It's really Odd, they both swagger round like Tony Manero off to studio 54 with a wrap of yayo up their sphincters under the delusion That Birmingham city are a Big club, and we're on a par with Blythe Spartans. Strange. Perhaps it's their age, early 20's.

i Don't know if All Birmingham have this demonic delusion of Grandeur but it compounded yesterdays defeat for me.

Got the in laws over today for sunday dinner as well. Fack me.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 9:41]

A Number One.

Brum match thread on 10:22 - Feb 10 with 1247 viewsPinnerPaul

Brum match thread on 17:16 - Feb 9 by Hayesender

After a nervous start to the 2nd half, I though Jordan Cousins was fcking superb

He was - it was disgrace that he got booed when he came on though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024