Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew signing imminent ? 18:03 - Jan 28 with 63313 viewsicecoldjack

Amazing how Carlos seems to have a similar taste in players to our DOF . Could just be rumour of course but there are rumblings that the Ayew deal is close to completion .

If he signed where does Carlos play him ? I'd also like to know how he fits Bony,Ayew,Tammy and Sanches into the team or who gets left out .

IMO if we signed Ayew it wouldn't be so bad as long as it's a loan deal.
Thoughts ?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:46 - Jan 28 with 3925 viewsdonkonky

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:40 - Jan 28 by Darran

I agree. He might well come in and get goals to keep us up.

Yep, better off having Ayew here and playing than Messa sitting in the stands. If he can get 5 plus goals they probably prove to be 5 vital goals.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:51 - Jan 28 with 3890 viewsOldjack

Ayew is better than his bro ,just

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:53 - Jan 28 with 3873 viewsLoyal

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:11 - Jan 28 by longlostjack

Do we have a wage structure any more?

Not for Pearlman and Jenkins.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:54 - Jan 28 with 3865 viewsdonkonky

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:51 - Jan 28 by Oldjack

Lol I think Ayew’s brother is better than Ayew’s brother.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:57 - Jan 28 with 3838 viewsAngelRangelQS

Could do a lot worse than him
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:57 - Jan 28 with 3833 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:54 - Jan 28 by donkonky

Lol I think Ayew’s brother is better than Ayew’s brother.

He's not even the best player in his family

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:58 - Jan 28 with 3824 viewsJango

Last game we had Dyer playing off Jordan Ayew. No disrespect to Dyer but surely people would rather a proven goal scorer on André Ayew alongside his brother up top. Hopefully the club are pulling out all the stops to bring in the creative midfielder and right back we are desperate for as well but I’ll certainly take Ayew for starters.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:59 - Jan 28 with 3812 viewsAmbergambler

He may be alright but it shows a pathetic lack of imagination and 'scouting' (term used very loosely) ability
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:04 - Jan 28 with 3768 viewsmax936

It says something when we read that Gaitian isn't keen to come here even for good money and the fact he'll play when he's not playing for Athletico, he's unlikely to get a better offer from a club higher up the rankings if he can't get in the team he's with now, be better for him if he come and play and build his rep back up here, surely.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 19:10]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:06 - Jan 28 with 3739 viewsTheResurrection

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:59 - Jan 28 by Ambergambler

He may be alright but it shows a pathetic lack of imagination and 'scouting' (term used very loosely) ability

It doesn't. It shows a team 3 points from safety at the bottom trying to fire fight.

The summer is where we messed up waiting 5 weeks too long to get shot of Siggy.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:09 - Jan 28 with 3726 viewsicecoldjack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:06 - Jan 28 by TheResurrection

It doesn't. It shows a team 3 points from safety at the bottom trying to fire fight.

Some might say the summer where we missed up was selling Siggy, not you of course !
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:09 - Jan 28 with 3724 viewslonglostjack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:04 - Jan 28 by max936

It says something when we read that Gaitian isn't keen to come here even for good money and the fact he'll play when he's not playing for Athletico, he's unlikely to get a better offer from a club higher up the rankings if he can't get in the team he's with now, be better for him if he come and play and build his rep back up here, surely.

Is that the type of attitude we need in a relegation fight. Feck him.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:10 - Jan 28 with 3712 viewsWhiterockin

Bony up top with the two Ayew's playing just behind.

5-2-2-1
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:13 - Jan 28 with 3677 viewsmax936

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:09 - Jan 28 by longlostjack

Is that the type of attitude we need in a relegation fight. Feck him.

I agree, but if we've put all our eggs in this one basket which is what it looks like then beggers can't be choosers.

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:14 - Jan 28 with 3657 viewsairedale

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:57 - Jan 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

He's not even the best player in his family

He’s not the best drummer in the band either.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:15 - Jan 28 with 3651 viewssnork44

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:19 - Jan 28 by WarwickHunt

Definitely a Jenkins signing then.

His contact book must be thinner than a fag paper.

So if we get in Ayew and that bod from Barnsley then we'll defiantly know Huwbert is calling the shots. Imagine the talk between Carlos and our dopey DOF.

Knock, knock .

H.J : "Come in"

Door opens and in walks Carlos Carvalhal

C.C : "Meester Chairman, I 'ave trawled the leagues and I think I 'ave caught my lobster, he's from my home country and he is a Portu......."

H.J : "Listen sunshine I make the decisions and I decided that we'll go for Andre Ayew, he ticks all my boxes , he's black ,an ex-player, his brother is here and he's scored against us, the only thing against him is he doesn't want to come here and he doesn't have dreadlocks. I have also decided to go for Yiadom from Barnsley he's got fantastic stats on Football Manager and we tried to get him in the summer,but ballsed that up when Hayley in admin did the usual and sent the email to the Welsh FA at two minutes to go before the transfer window closed!"

C.C :" But you promised ,I would be aboard the fishing boat and catch the fishes !"

H.J : " I said that! God I must be slipping, look I am the powerhouse at this club and don't you forget that ! Now get out and coach those useless idiots and keep us up, I have my dividends to think about. "

Door slams as the manager leaves the office
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 19:21]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:15 - Jan 28 with 3650 viewsGriffting

We need someone to replace dyer in that 352 formation we play.

I wouldn’t mind it being Andre Ayew.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:15 - Jan 28 with 3634 viewsTheResurrection

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:09 - Jan 28 by icecoldjack

Some might say the summer where we missed up was selling Siggy, not you of course !

Selling a player for 45m that refused to play for us was wrong??

Fack I know you're as dull as you look Anthony but this one takes the piss even for you

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:17 - Jan 28 with 3628 viewsTheKirkyLife

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:04 - Jan 28 by max936

I kinda figured this but if Gaitan is to come then it will surely be a Deadline Day deal when he's 100% sure that nothing else will be on the table for him.

I fear this is something a lot of supporters have completely failed to look over. It's all fair and well that we're frustrated when there are zero signings but I think it's actually rather refreshing to see a lack of average player links and consistent links throughout the window with the likes of Ayew and Gaitan.

If the club is GENUINELY going for these two then of course they'll want to see what else is out there. Who'd want to come to the bottom club which is also not in England?

I'll put this out there, feel free to ridicule me if I'm wrong in next week:

- Andre Ayew to sign on a year and a half deal for £18 million on Monday or Tuesday becoming our highest paid player. I'd say most likely Tuesday and will be paraded in front of the home fans. If we get relegated he'll have a clause in there to go out on loan or instant transfer in the Summer.
- Nicolas Gaitan to sign on loan for six months with an option to buy in the Summer on Deadline Day in the afternoon/evening. He usurps A. Ayew as our highest paid player. On the bench for Leicester, starts vs. Notts County.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 19:19]
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:19 - Jan 28 with 3609 viewsmax936

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:15 - Jan 28 by snork44

So if we get in Ayew and that bod from Barnsley then we'll defiantly know Huwbert is calling the shots. Imagine the talk between Carlos and our dopey DOF.

Knock, knock .

H.J : "Come in"

Door opens and in walks Carlos Carvalhal

C.C : "Meester Chairman, I 'ave trawled the leagues and I think I 'ave caught my lobster, he's from my home country and he is a Portu......."

H.J : "Listen sunshine I make the decisions and I decided that we'll go for Andre Ayew, he ticks all my boxes , he's black ,an ex-player, his brother is here and he's scored against us, the only thing against him is he doesn't want to come here and he doesn't have dreadlocks. I have also decided to go for Yiadom from Barnsley he's got fantastic stats on Football Manager and we tried to get him in the summer,but ballsed that up when Hayley in admin did the usual and sent the email to the Welsh FA at two minutes to go before the transfer window closed!"

C.C :" But you promised ,I would be aboard the fishing boat and catch the fishes !"

H.J : " I said that! God I must be slipping, look I am the powerhouse at this club and don't you forget that ! Now get out and coach those useless idiots and keep us up, I have my dividends to think about. "

Door slams as the manager leaves the office
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 19:21]

Carlo has said that the boat is out on the sea and he's on the beach mun

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:24 - Jan 28 with 3561 viewsangryjack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:51 - Jan 28 by Oldjack

No chance Jordan is twice the player Andre is Andre a lazy useless tw#t
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:31 - Jan 28 with 3501 viewsjack247

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:24 - Jan 28 by angryjack

No chance Jordan is twice the player Andre is Andre a lazy useless tw#t

Lazy is one of the last words I’d use to describe Andre Ayew
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 19:31]
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:34 - Jan 28 with 3475 viewsAmbergambler

It does.
Siggy went months ago, we've left this till the last few panicky days of the transfer window.
With all the good players out there that would come to us, if only to get a game, we'll probably resort to Ayew, who apparently doesn't even want to come back.
If he does I hope he's prepared to put a shift in or we are truely stuffed.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:37 - Jan 28 with 3444 viewsTheResurrection

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:34 - Jan 28 by Ambergambler

It does.
Siggy went months ago, we've left this till the last few panicky days of the transfer window.
With all the good players out there that would come to us, if only to get a game, we'll probably resort to Ayew, who apparently doesn't even want to come back.
If he does I hope he's prepared to put a shift in or we are truely stuffed.

Don't be daft mun, if we could've got the players we wanted on January 1st we'd have got them.

They haven't wanted to come. So we're fire fighting.

Andre Ayew just tweeted him scoring a goal for Marseille with a ❤ emoji.

Strange one for West Ham fans and us ?!?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:37 - Jan 28 with 3447 viewsjack_lord

Ayew signing imminent ? on 19:15 - Jan 28 by TheResurrection

Selling a player for 45m that refused to play for us was wrong??

Fack I know you're as dull as you look Anthony but this one takes the piss even for you

What was wrong was hanging on so very long that we couldn't replace him as all the possible lobster was already potted.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024