Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fans fight back 22:21 - Dec 16 with 22958 viewsIAN05

The fightback starts http://www.scsa.wales/2017/12/16/swansea_city_supporters_alliance/
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 23:21]
Swans fans fight back on 20:59 - Dec 17 with 3252 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans fans fight back on 20:42 - Dec 17 by Swanzay

OK, so your saying that even as Chair you were fighting with one hand behind your back so to speak due to resistance from other board members?

When did these cracks start to appear within the board?

Can you please send me a link of Nigels comments or point me in the right direction?

Jaysus lads, Swans fans fight back turning into Swans fans fight amongst themselves... 😕
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 21:00]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swans fans fight back on 21:12 - Dec 17 with 3181 viewswhoflungdung

Now do ya get my drift jaxs

It's pitiful

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Swans fans fight back on 21:22 - Dec 17 with 3143 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans fans fight back on 21:12 - Dec 17 by whoflungdung

Now do ya get my drift jaxs

It's pitiful

To be honest the way we are playing at the moment is sucking the life out of me and draining me of any enthusiasm for my fortnightly pilgrimage to the Liberty... and now we have this bitchfest going on.... sad times

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Swans fans fight back on 21:27 - Dec 17 with 3123 viewsjack247

Swans fans fight back on 21:22 - Dec 17 by Swanjaxs

To be honest the way we are playing at the moment is sucking the life out of me and draining me of any enthusiasm for my fortnightly pilgrimage to the Liberty... and now we have this bitchfest going on.... sad times

If this is done right, it may be something to get excited about again. I’m certainly not going to start sniping, but it was inevitable some would.

I’d guess they would need to forge a solid relationship with the trust board to get anywhere worthwhile.
Swans fans fight back on 21:29 - Dec 17 with 3107 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans fans fight back on 21:27 - Dec 17 by jack247

If this is done right, it may be something to get excited about again. I’m certainly not going to start sniping, but it was inevitable some would.

I’d guess they would need to forge a solid relationship with the trust board to get anywhere worthwhile.

Hallelujah to that my friend 👏

Swans fans fight back on 22:37 - Dec 17 with 3014 viewsItchySphincter

So how does one become part of this Alliance? Or is it another closed shop? Is there membership, meetings, or is it just social media activity?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swans fans fight back on 22:38 - Dec 17 with 3002 viewsPhil_S

Swans fans fight back on 22:37 - Dec 17 by ItchySphincter

So how does one become part of this Alliance? Or is it another closed shop? Is there membership, meetings, or is it just social media activity?

Currently just social media activity (plenty of it) - a meeting has been discussed

More than welcome to join up - if you PM your number to me I can add you!
Swans fans fight back on 12:28 - Dec 18 with 2840 viewsWingstandwood

Swans fans fight back on 22:38 - Dec 17 by Phil_S

Currently just social media activity (plenty of it) - a meeting has been discussed

More than welcome to join up - if you PM your number to me I can add you!

Will you be requiring future finance i.e. donations to aid any future protests e.g. flyer printing costs?

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Swans fans fight back on 13:59 - Dec 18 with 2780 viewsHighjack

Swans fans fight back on 12:28 - Dec 18 by Wingstandwood

Will you be requiring future finance i.e. donations to aid any future protests e.g. flyer printing costs?

Millie should do that for free..

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swans fans fight back on 14:09 - Dec 18 with 2747 viewsWingstandwood

Swans fans fight back on 13:59 - Dec 18 by Highjack

Millie should do that for free..

I have always put my money where my mouth is and I am prepared to do so again, just as generous as before I'll be, and if he is prepared to help? Great!

Argus!

Swans fans fight back on 14:19 - Dec 18 with 2727 viewsSwanseajill

Swans fans fight back on 12:14 - Dec 17 by monmouth

Replying to northbankbog x forgot to quote

I don’t know, but let’s go for substance over form for now. The genesis was different, that’s all, and we are in extreme times. There’s room for any passionate supporter, and we all are, on the ‘reform’ buses, without arguing about bus operators. I would be shocked if they don’t communicate and work together, as not that would probably do for both. Having both with different strategies and common goals might actually be useful. I’m agreeing though, in a perfect world there would be one unified and vocal group and it would be under the umbrella of the Trust and encompass all supporters and be capable of voluable and effective media communication and challenge plus direct ground level action when needed. We just don’t have that - yet.

As long as we pursue all those links in the chain and it works, I don’t really give a toss who is doing it, as long as they don’t try and obstruct each other or get into a selfish personal ego war. Get behind the activities, not a ‘gang’.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 12:15]

Great post Mon.

It's been done before, learned from first hand experience and is truly the only way forward.
Swans fans fight back on 16:18 - Dec 18 with 2648 viewsShaky

So what's the view here on the proposed deal? Back it or reject it?

Or are we just another group offering bland elevator muzak style pronouncements?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Swans fans fight back on 16:23 - Dec 18 with 2638 viewsjacktheripper

Swans fans fight back on 16:18 - Dec 18 by Shaky

So what's the view here on the proposed deal? Back it or reject it?

Or are we just another group offering bland elevator muzak style pronouncements?

Reject the deal and take legal action against the sell outs
Swans fans fight back on 16:25 - Dec 18 with 2627 viewsShaky

Swans fans fight back on 16:23 - Dec 18 by jacktheripper

Reject the deal and take legal action against the sell outs

That official? Then let there be tweets!

What about joining the Trust to put some force behind the position?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Swans fans fight back on 17:56 - Dec 18 with 2529 viewsjacktheripper

Swans fans fight back on 16:25 - Dec 18 by Shaky

That official? Then let there be tweets!

What about joining the Trust to put some force behind the position?

Fully paid up 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024