Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up 19:39 - Jun 9 with 5764 viewsPokerface

Freestyle.

Let your feelings out

( the poll disappeared due to my fat fingers)
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 21:46]

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 10:29 - Jun 10 with 2416 viewsHighjack

I'd be very annoyed. You can't keep having referendums every two years until you get the result the minority want then stop having referendums.

But leave would probably win again.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 10:39 - Jun 10 with 2406 viewsHumpty

I'd personally ruin Brexit all on my own. Just to piss Kerouac off.
If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 19:33 - Jun 10 with 2346 viewsPokerface

I think 'Remain' vote would win.

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 19:36 - Jun 10 with 2340 viewsGundog

Out out out

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 19:46 - Jun 10 with 2334 viewsjack247

If we could go back in time, I'd vote remain (as I did last time). We'd have a stronger prime minister/government for a start. A fairly narrow remain victory would possibly make our German and French mates shit themselves and potentially stop screwing us as much as they have been.

If there was another vote now, I honestly haven't got a clue.
If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:03 - Jun 10 with 2318 viewsunion_jack

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 10:29 - Jun 10 by Highjack

I'd be very annoyed. You can't keep having referendums every two years until you get the result the minority want then stop having referendums.

But leave would probably win again.

In principle I agree with you. But this time I think it would be justified.

We are so much better informed now than we were before the first referendum and I have no doubt the result would be different.

I did start a related thread yesterday but nobody seemed interested. Not that I'm bitter or anything

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:06 - Jun 10 with 2313 viewsFlashberryjack

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 19:46 - Jun 10 by jack247

If we could go back in time, I'd vote remain (as I did last time). We'd have a stronger prime minister/government for a start. A fairly narrow remain victory would possibly make our German and French mates shit themselves and potentially stop screwing us as much as they have been.

If there was another vote now, I honestly haven't got a clue.

A stronger Prime Minister (Cameron) you're avin a laff mate.

He's the lily liver sh*te that went to negotiate with the EU, let them p*ss all over him, then came back with less than what he started with.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:09 - Jun 10 with 2305 viewsjack247

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:06 - Jun 10 by Flashberryjack

A stronger Prime Minister (Cameron) you're avin a laff mate.

He's the lily liver sh*te that went to negotiate with the EU, let them p*ss all over him, then came back with less than what he started with.

I'm comparing him to Theresa May not Winston Churchill mate
Login to get fewer ads

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:15 - Jun 10 with 2292 viewsFlashberryjack

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:09 - Jun 10 by jack247

I'm comparing him to Theresa May not Winston Churchill mate

Surely if we turned the clock back and the vote was for remain, then Teresa May wouldn't be PM, it would be Cameron.

Sorry if I've read you're post incorrectly, I do have history.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:19 - Jun 10 with 2282 viewssherpajacob

To have the same question again would be pointless, simply because the first question was pointless.

Asking people a binary question over an issue for which there are a multitude of options.

A binding GE trumps a non binding referendum all day long.

The electorate have rejected a hard brexit, the politicians must get together to work out a softer option.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:20 - Jun 10 with 2279 viewsjack247

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:15 - Jun 10 by Flashberryjack

Surely if we turned the clock back and the vote was for remain, then Teresa May wouldn't be PM, it would be Cameron.

Sorry if I've read you're post incorrectly, I do have history.

That's what I meant yeah. If we turned the clock back and remain won, we would staying in the EU (arguably with a stick to threaten our peers with) and we would have Cameron leading us instead of May. I'm not claiming he was the best PM ever, but have more confidence in him than her.

It's all semantics though. It's like arguing over whether Laudrup should have been sacked or not.
If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:26 - Jun 10 with 2268 viewsPrivate_Partz

I don't think Joe Voter should be let anywhere near a referendum ever again. Unless it is something like the design of a new flag or something that does not affect us for generations to come.
If we wanted out then UKIP should have a majority in Parliament after winning an election based on that.
The fact we are leaving when no Party apart from them wanted it is madness. We are carrying out the wishes of a Party that is virtually extinct.
The only good news is recent events mean a soft Brexit is far more likely now with the slightest of chances it still might not happen.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:26 - Jun 10 with 2266 viewsBanosswan

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:19 - Jun 10 by sherpajacob

To have the same question again would be pointless, simply because the first question was pointless.

Asking people a binary question over an issue for which there are a multitude of options.

A binding GE trumps a non binding referendum all day long.

The electorate have rejected a hard brexit, the politicians must get together to work out a softer option.

When did the electorate reject a hard brexit? If you're saying in the slight swing in the GE then that's complete nonsense.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 20:30]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:29 - Jun 10 with 2257 viewsPokerface

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:20 - Jun 10 by jack247

That's what I meant yeah. If we turned the clock back and remain won, we would staying in the EU (arguably with a stick to threaten our peers with) and we would have Cameron leading us instead of May. I'm not claiming he was the best PM ever, but have more confidence in him than her.

It's all semantics though. It's like arguing over whether Laudrup should have been sacked or not.

NOT

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:32 - Jun 10 with 2253 viewsploppy

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:26 - Jun 10 by Private_Partz

I don't think Joe Voter should be let anywhere near a referendum ever again. Unless it is something like the design of a new flag or something that does not affect us for generations to come.
If we wanted out then UKIP should have a majority in Parliament after winning an election based on that.
The fact we are leaving when no Party apart from them wanted it is madness. We are carrying out the wishes of a Party that is virtually extinct.
The only good news is recent events mean a soft Brexit is far more likely now with the slightest of chances it still might not happen.

How very arrogant.

We are carrying out the wishes of a Party that is virtually extinct.
No - we are carrying out the will of the people.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 20:41]
If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:39 - Jun 10 with 2237 viewsJack_Meoff

The team that will be overseeing the Brexit talks will be the Conservatives & Unionist Negotiating Team. If only there was an acronym that fitted.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:39 - Jun 10 with 2237 viewsploppy

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:26 - Jun 10 by Banosswan

When did the electorate reject a hard brexit? If you're saying in the slight swing in the GE then that's complete nonsense.

Absolutely. People don't half assume a lot.

So how many questions should we have had on the referendum ballot paper?
In or out?
If out
Single market in or out?
Free movement yes or no?
European Court of Justice yes or no?

etc
etc

It's a nonsense proposition.
If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:40 - Jun 10 with 2233 viewssherpajacob

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:26 - Jun 10 by Banosswan

Mrs May called a general election she didn't need to, in order to obtain a mandate for her version of brexit, in which a no deal WTO option was a very real possibility.

She didn't get it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:44 - Jun 10 with 2223 viewsploppy

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:40 - Jun 10 by sherpajacob

Mrs May called a general election she didn't need to, in order to obtain a mandate for her version of brexit, in which a no deal WTO option was a very real possibility.

She didn't get it.

Mrs May wanted it to be about Brexit, but for Labour voters this election became about the NHS, student tuition fees, police cuts etc.
If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:57 - Jun 10 with 2203 viewsBanosswan

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:40 - Jun 10 by sherpajacob

She didn't get it.

She cocked up with a sh!t manifesto that had a suicidal social care bill, an intent to remove the foxhunting ban and refused to debate against the other candidates.

She was sitting on huge gains and completely lost it, as evidenced by her advisors quitting today.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 21:14 - Jun 10 with 2179 viewsPokerface

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:44 - Jun 10 by ploppy

Mrs May wanted it to be about Brexit, but for Labour voters this election became about the NHS, student tuition fees, police cuts etc.

Don't forget terrorism.

I think it played a massive part.

People feeling country not safe.

Awful decisions by our government not to ban known extremists.

Weak borders.

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 21:24 - Jun 10 with 2164 viewsDr_Winston

Corbyn is harder Brexit than May. The election was meaningless as far as Brexit is concerned.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 21:27 - Jun 10 with 2162 viewsJack_Meoff

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 20:44 - Jun 10 by ploppy

What, do you mean those other important issues that may affect their lives over the next five years?! How very dare they!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 21:35 - Jun 10 with 2155 viewsJack_Meoff

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 21:24 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

Corbyn is harder Brexit than May. The election was meaningless as far as Brexit is concerned.

What are you basing that on? Genuine question. The fact that he's not a fan of the EU doesn't necessarily equate to wanting a 'harder brexit' that may not be beneficial to the people of this country, surely?

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 21:36 - Jun 10 with 2154 viewsDr_Winston

If there was another Brexit vote ( there won't be) what sums you up on 21:35 - Jun 10 by Jack_Meoff

What are you basing that on? Genuine question. The fact that he's not a fan of the EU doesn't necessarily equate to wanting a 'harder brexit' that may not be beneficial to the people of this country, surely?

What am I basing it on? His entire political career before last summer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024