Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace sign Patrick van Aanholt for £14m 13:32 - Jan 27 with 8363 viewsDrizzy

Who's giving Neil a lift to Sunderland?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Palace sign Patrick van Aanholt for £14m on 08:54 - Jan 28 with 1658 viewsswanseajack4eva

Palace sign Patrick van Aanholt for £14m on 15:17 - Jan 27 by pencoedjack

Think the mackems may disagree

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/thanks-pva.1324173/

He has been poor in highlights of games I've seen this season.

Not sure message boards are a balanced source of info ... if anyone wandered onto ours they could easily get the impression that Llorente and Sigurdsson are totally sh1t and should be shipped out immediately.

Selling him to a relegation rival is a dangerous game that could well come back to haunt them.
Palace sign Patrick van Aanholt for £14m on 11:09 - Jan 28 with 1579 viewsmonmouth

Palace sign Patrick van Aanholt for £14m on 08:54 - Jan 28 by swanseajack4eva

He has been poor in highlights of games I've seen this season.

Not sure message boards are a balanced source of info ... if anyone wandered onto ours they could easily get the impression that Llorente and Sigurdsson are totally sh1t and should be shipped out immediately.

Selling him to a relegation rival is a dangerous game that could well come back to haunt them.

Doubt it. I reckon they are totally ferked whatever happens. Short and Moyes have already more or less thrown the towel in. Palaces ridiculous spending on overpriced mediocre dross is heartening too. We are still up shit creek but we have a chance of grasping the paddle now. I'd say we've got ourselves to 50:50. Tuesday will tell us a lot. Norwich had some big results last year but couldn't back it up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Palace sign Patrick van Aanholt for £14m on 11:31 - Jan 28 with 1558 viewskarnataka

Palace sign Patrick van Aanholt for £14m on 11:09 - Jan 28 by monmouth

Doubt it. I reckon they are totally ferked whatever happens. Short and Moyes have already more or less thrown the towel in. Palaces ridiculous spending on overpriced mediocre dross is heartening too. We are still up shit creek but we have a chance of grasping the paddle now. I'd say we've got ourselves to 50:50. Tuesday will tell us a lot. Norwich had some big results last year but couldn't back it up.

With Hull selling Livermore & Snodgass, reckon they've thrown the towel in too so the 3rd place is looking like it's between us, Palace and Boro at the moment unless someone else drops like a stone as there's usually one and that looks like it could be Watford.
Palace sign Patrick van Aanholt for £14m on 13:36 - Jan 28 with 1490 viewsJack_Kass

You should drive him there yourself, after all, you are his biggest fan on here.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Palace sign Patrick van Aanholt for £14m on 13:46 - Jan 28 with 1462 viewsdobjack2

Palace sign Patrick van Aanholt for £14m on 11:31 - Jan 28 by karnataka

With Hull selling Livermore & Snodgass, reckon they've thrown the towel in too so the 3rd place is looking like it's between us, Palace and Boro at the moment unless someone else drops like a stone as there's usually one and that looks like it could be Watford.

Bit early to write off hull and we need to build on the anfield result.

Let's see how squads line up after the window closes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024