Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 15:06 - Apr 22 with 18870 viewsPinnerPaul

Not expecting too much excitement - tomorrow or in this thread!

Impossible to predict but lets go for 2-0 Rangers.

As per Stan Bowles comp, we will score 1st in the 65th minute!
Match Thread on 21:09 - Apr 24 with 1537 viewsdanehoop

Match Thread on 19:38 - Apr 24 by hitman35

very true w12. plenty of messageboards are dieing on their arse due to twitter etc, the more that differing views and opinions are allowed on here the better.

as for mismanagement, totally agree with that, the past 5 years have been a complete joke.

how the fark could anyone spunk 250 mil and be worse off than when they started.

weather you liked them or not, tango, cash and amit set a goal which they achieved. This current pratt has done nothing but give false hhopepe and empty promises. lurching from one farkup to another.
lets not forget hassleplank was put in place to get us promotion. that was the remit and the reason to sack ramshyte. so that goes down as another failure no matter how people want to dress it.

i do hope that things improve next season, thats all we have...........#hope

Just not quite sure where to start. Lets just say I pretty much disagree with large amounts of what you said. But it probably looked absolutely in keeping with your postings on WATRB.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 21:10]

Never knowingly understood

Match Thread on 21:35 - Apr 24 with 1512 viewshitman35

Match Thread on 21:09 - Apr 24 by danehoop

Just not quite sure where to start. Lets just say I pretty much disagree with large amounts of what you said. But it probably looked absolutely in keeping with your postings on WATRB.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 21:10]

thats cool dane, i believe we started out on the wrong footing.

let me just say, nice to meet you.
Match Thread on 23:17 - Apr 24 with 1438 viewsPunteR

Match Thread on 21:35 - Apr 24 by hitman35

thats cool dane, i believe we started out on the wrong footing.

let me just say, nice to meet you.

Let me introduce myself properly Hitman.

My name is Punter. I support QPR. LFW is where i go to talk and listen to other QPR supporters.
I like hanging about here rather than other QPR message boards because they're a good, tolerant bunch with a wealth of knowledge about pretty much everything from naked dwarfs to TTIP.

Everything you've said so far has already been discussed in one form of another over the past season. In great depth.
You carry on mate,but the season is pretty much over.
I look forward to your opinions next season .

Kind regards

PuntR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread on 08:56 - Apr 25 with 1367 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Thread on 10:31 - Apr 24 by QPRDave

There are quite a few who believe we will storm the league next season, but I agree with you , can't see it.
A lot of people also writing Villa off, but Pearson has held talks with them apparently and he knows the division inside out too.
Add in a strong Newcastle, & a Norwich side that will keep most of its players, along with 3 of Boro, Derby , Hull and Wednesday, ......plus Sir Neil's super south Yorkshire Reds the mighty Rothers, ....be lucky to finish halfway

EVERY year someone posts 'It will be a vey strong Championship next season"

Congratulations Dave, you are the first, sadly you won't be the last!

A little insight , EVERY year it contains three teams relegated from the PL - "with money"

EVERY year it contains 3 teams who missed out in the play offs "strong sides who know this division"

EVERY year it contain 3 teams promoted from league 1 "Teams with momentum" and of course EVERY year we will be rubbish and lucky to avoid a relegation scrap unless we buy x, y & z and sell a,b & c.

There you go, no need to come on here all summer now - only joking Clive!
[Post edited 25 Apr 2016 13:51]
Match Thread on 09:10 - Apr 25 with 1357 views1BobbyHazell

Match Thread on 08:56 - Apr 25 by PinnerPaul

EVERY year someone posts 'It will be a vey strong Championship next season"

Congratulations Dave, you are the first, sadly you won't be the last!

A little insight , EVERY year it contains three teams relegated from the PL - "with money"

EVERY year it contains 3 teams who missed out in the play offs "strong sides who know this division"

EVERY year it contain 3 teams promoted from league 1 "Teams with momentum" and of course EVERY year we will be rubbish and lucky to avoid a relegation scrap unless we buy x, y & z and sell a,b & c.

There you go, no need to come on here all summer now - only joking Clive!
[Post edited 25 Apr 2016 13:51]

Fair points Paul, but I think your last sentence is missing a rather vital 'e'.
Match Thread on 09:18 - Apr 25 with 1345 viewsjohncharles

Match Thread on 09:10 - Apr 25 by 1BobbyHazell

I like to start the day with a giggle

Strong and stable my arse.

Match Thread on 09:43 - Apr 25 with 1329 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread on 10:41 - Apr 25 with 1300 viewsdaveB

Match Thread on 10:31 - Apr 24 by QPRDave

There are quite a few who believe we will storm the league next season, but I agree with you , can't see it.
A lot of people also writing Villa off, but Pearson has held talks with them apparently and he knows the division inside out too.
Add in a strong Newcastle, & a Norwich side that will keep most of its players, along with 3 of Boro, Derby , Hull and Wednesday, ......plus Sir Neil's super south Yorkshire Reds the mighty Rothers, ....be lucky to finish halfway

really? i don't know anyone who thinks we'll storm the division next year. I think we'll do ok and challenge for the playoffs and giving a few players like Gladwin and Ingram game time now will help towards that even if it means dropping a few points in the short term.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 13:52 - Apr 25 with 1235 viewsPinnerPaul

Edited now!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024