Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I for one really do hope 17:05 - Jan 10 with 1461 viewsbigbony

That Jon jo Shelvey loses his place in the England squad and don't go to France. His performances for us have been nothing less that dreadful.
I for one really do hope on 17:06 - Jan 10 with 1455 viewsAngelRangelQS

I hope he starts against Wales
I for one really do hope on 17:09 - Jan 10 with 1427 viewsdgt73

If he carries on like he is - he won't even get into the English squad.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

I for one really do hope on 17:11 - Jan 10 with 1407 viewsWingstandwood

He is the stupid one, his performances/professionalism will both finish his England prospects and end any transfer interest from any other club. The downside is with SCFC because who wants to be saddled with a player like that and paying tens of thousands a week for the privilege.

Argus!

I for one really do hope on 17:15 - Jan 10 with 1383 viewsjojaca

I for one really do hope on 17:11 - Jan 10 by Wingstandwood

He is the stupid one, his performances/professionalism will both finish his England prospects and end any transfer interest from any other club. The downside is with SCFC because who wants to be saddled with a player like that and paying tens of thousands a week for the privilege.

He won't get picked again for England. He will be playing championship football in the next few years.

Even when you know, you never know?

I for one really do hope on 17:26 - Jan 10 with 1343 viewsWingstandwood

I for one really do hope on 17:15 - Jan 10 by jojaca

He won't get picked again for England. He will be playing championship football in the next few years.

His career could very well drift that way (semi obscurity or even worse?) I would not argue with that! The trouble is for him certain players will only get away with being an 'enigma' for so long.

Eventually it will come to a stage where suitors i.e. potential managers and clubs will look and analyse the reality of what he has done and actually contributed over a sustained period of years. Would he be worth the gamble? Reality will eventually kick in because attitude problems and one good game once every blue moon will ultimately sow the seeds of his own self-destruction!

Argus!

I for one really do hope on 17:26 - Jan 10 with 1332 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I hope he becomes a mainstay

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024