Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jazz Richards 21:50 - Jun 12 with 5858 viewsRancid

Outstanding all night long.500k seems ridiculous now.
Jazz Richards on 06:38 - Jun 13 with 1687 viewsjack247

Jazz Richards on 06:34 - Jun 13 by JBT95

RB and mid if needed. I think we should look at loaning him out till January and see what happens really.

RB would be his only realistic chance. Leon can't get into our midfield at the moment.
Jazz Richards on 06:42 - Jun 13 with 1681 viewsSwansNZ

Jazz Richards on 06:34 - Jun 13 by JBT95

RB and mid if needed. I think we should look at loaning him out till January and see what happens really.

Could send him on a season long loan, but even then, is a season in the Championship any use to us? He's not that young, is he.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 7:55]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jazz Richards on 07:44 - Jun 13 with 1636 viewsshandyjack

It's easy to defend well like he did with 11 men behind the ball and backs against the wall, but he's found wanting big time when its 2 teams of equal ability in a back and forth game due to inability going forward( bar one pass) and lack of pace, positional play and all round ability. He didn't play well against Arsenal and against Man City we conceded 4 goals which in my mind says defence played poorly

Poll: Expectation for the season

Jazz Richards on 08:03 - Jun 13 with 1614 viewsdgt73

Jazz Richards on 21:56 - Jun 12 by Neath_Jack

Nobody should be surprised, he's not a bad player at all.

Given a run of games, and a bit of confidence and he's tidy enough.

Well done Jazz, keep going.

This is what I've been saying for a long time.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Jazz Richards on 09:18 - Jun 13 with 1545 viewsbargoedjack

Jazz Richards on 23:32 - Jun 12 by Dull1Thomas

Disappointing tonight that Swans fans are so quick to dismiss Jazz, again. Showed his worth this season and again tonight.
Not good enough? Did the job expected of him against the second best team in the world.

Good play by Jazz ... thing is we need to keep improving year on year ... and that means upgrading on squad players who are good players with players who are better than just good ...

Jazz's crossing has been spot on recently ...
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 9:45]
Jazz Richards on 09:43 - Jun 13 with 1502 viewsItchySphincter

Congratulations Jazz on a decent game. I'd be livid if we went out and signed players of this calibre for our squad though. Perspective is required.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jazz Richards on 09:51 - Jun 13 with 1481 viewsbuilthjack

He did well last night, good on him. But not good enough to be playing in the Premier League week in week out. He will do a Gunter and play in the Championship, where he will get the credit needed to stay involved with Wales. Good luck to him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jazz Richards on 11:00 - Jun 13 with 1415 viewsLeonisGod

Jazz Richards on 07:44 - Jun 13 by shandyjack

It's easy to defend well like he did with 11 men behind the ball and backs against the wall, but he's found wanting big time when its 2 teams of equal ability in a back and forth game due to inability going forward( bar one pass) and lack of pace, positional play and all round ability. He didn't play well against Arsenal and against Man City we conceded 4 goals which in my mind says defence played poorly

^^ pretty much this. It's interesting also what Ash said in his interview last night about the players backing Jjaz 100% as they have no doubt about his *physical* ability. Maybe I read too much into it that comment, but I thought yep that's about right. Always gives his all but sometimes lack the quality we now need when we're in possession.

Still a decent player mind. I wouldn't mind keeping him as emergency back up, but I think for the sake of his career he needs to move on.
Login to get fewer ads

Jazz Richards on 11:07 - Jun 13 with 1397 viewshobo

I think he should move on too - mainly for his sake so he can get a run of games. However just because he can't get in our side doesn't mean we should sell him for a bargain basement price.
Jazz Richards on 11:14 - Jun 13 with 1381 viewsOldjack

One tidy game doesn't make a season ,shine at Fulham and you never know he could end up back with the elite

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jazz Richards on 11:22 - Jun 13 with 1367 viewsdgt73

Jazz Richards on 03:15 - Jun 13 by JBT95

Great game. Glad to see a thread on him.

When will people wake up?! He had three outstanding games against Arsenal, Man City & now Belgium within five weeks with all that talent in those three teams, provided an assist, put his body on the line in the Wales game and yet he's not good enough for us, especially seeing as he is a local lad. WTF?

Ben Davies, Ashley Williams, Chris Coleman all praising him. Well done Jazz.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 3:19]

A good player but unfortunately he falls just a bit short when it comes to playing for the MIGHTY SWANS. Good luck to him at Fulham.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Jazz Richards on 12:36 - Jun 13 with 1312 viewsgiantstoneater

Jazz Richards on 21:56 - Jun 12 by Neath_Jack

Nobody should be surprised, he's not a bad player at all.

Given a run of games, and a bit of confidence and he's tidy enough.

Well done Jazz, keep going.

Spot on Jazz needs to move and then get a run in a side last night was not the first time he has stepped up to the plate. Plenty of character has Jazz good luck.
Jazz Richards on 12:59 - Jun 13 with 1286 viewsmorningstar

Jazz Richards on 11:07 - Jun 13 by hobo

I think he should move on too - mainly for his sake so he can get a run of games. However just because he can't get in our side doesn't mean we should sell him for a bargain basement price.

That's the crux of it as far as I'm concerned. Yes Jazz needs to move on for the sake of his career. But 500k? No way!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jazz Richards on 13:19 - Jun 13 with 1247 viewsSweyns_Eye

I don't think £500K is to be sniffed at. Hopefully we'll add in a sell on fee clause to the transfer deal.

He's not really had the opportunity on the pitch with us to show his real ability in a competitive game as with us he's competing against better players to get in the match day side. I still think its sad that he gets the derision he does from some people because he's not better than he is.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024