Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sterling Work 22:14 - May 18 with 7763 viewsLblock

So SSN's decides "Gerrard Weekend" is over... now it's time for "Sterling-gate"

I like this one

I'm hoping he makes his position untenable and a huge bid of £100million comes in from Jimmy-big-Club FC
Now the whisper was we had a 25% sell on clause if I recall correct?

Of course all bets are off as to whether that % comes to QPR FC or into the account of persons unknown.... ahem.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sterling Work on 15:45 - May 20 with 2583 viewssimmo

They didn't give a toss when they were signing Lovren and Lallana from Southampton did they. Fckin same old Liverpool, they think they're so unique...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sterling Work on 11:31 - May 21 with 2526 viewseastside_r

It is being reported that Man U have now registered an interest in signing the little fella.

A good wind up or a serious proposition; this can only drive up the asking price.

Let the bidding war begin!
Sterling Work on 13:59 - May 21 with 2483 viewsNov77

Sterling Work on 11:31 - May 21 by eastside_r

It is being reported that Man U have now registered an interest in signing the little fella.

A good wind up or a serious proposition; this can only drive up the asking price.

Let the bidding war begin!

Serious question, what happens if he's involved in a swap deal and no money changes hands? Do we lose out?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Sterling Work on 14:36 - May 21 with 2465 viewsLewes_r

No. Because the player they swap him for (lets just say its RVP) will then have to play for us 25% of the time so we could get a decent goal scorer up front every few weeks in the chumpionship
[Post edited 21 May 2015 14:37]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Sterling Work on 15:33 - May 21 with 2407 viewsdanehoop

His agent is certainly burning his bridges with Liverpool. Really comes across as a bit of a tool. Still, if it means a big sell on clause actually paying off in our favour for once, then long may this childishness continue.

Never knowingly understood

Sterling Work on 15:34 - May 21 with 2406 viewsadhoc_qpr

I reckon Man City will be willing to shell out a big fee and wages for Sterling.

They need English players for their squad and although he's overrated Sterling is a decent enough rotation player for a Champions League club.
Sterling Work on 15:41 - May 21 with 2387 viewseastside_r

What we need now is for Real Madrid to get involved. It was rumoured previously that they were interested.
Sterling Work on 15:49 - May 21 with 2376 viewsTacticalR

Sterling Work on 15:41 - May 21 by eastside_r

What we need now is for Real Madrid to get involved. It was rumoured previously that they were interested.

Anyone got Joorabchian's number?

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Sterling Work on 16:26 - May 21 with 2325 viewsSpiritofGregory

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

At least £40m. We need the likes of Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG, Man Utd to create a bidding war. Arsenal can sod off with their part exchanges.
Sterling Work on 16:33 - May 21 with 2315 viewsLewes_r

Thing is the more this goes on the more the "baggage factor" come in to play and the fee will drop for sure

Agent is a prick = minus 10 mil

Laughing Gas addiction = Minus 5 mil

[Post edited 21 May 2015 16:35]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Sterling Work on 16:51 - May 21 with 2293 viewsdanehoop

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

2-3 more kids, alledgely.

Never knowingly understood

Sterling Work on 19:51 - May 21 with 2238 viewsTacticalR

Hitting back today, Ward told the Standard he “didn’t care” about the club or its image, dismissed criticism by former players as “irrelevant” and branded Liverpool legend and Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher “a knob”.

He said: “I don’t care about the PR of the club and the club situation. I don’t care.”

Raheem Sterling's agent Aidy Ward confirms star wants to leave Liverpool: '£900k-a-week would not keep him at Anfield'
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/raheem-sterlings-agent-aidy-ward-confir

Air hostess clique

Sterling Work on 20:36 - May 21 with 2191 viewslondonscottish

Sterling Work on 15:33 - May 21 by danehoop

His agent is certainly burning his bridges with Liverpool. Really comes across as a bit of a tool. Still, if it means a big sell on clause actually paying off in our favour for once, then long may this childishness continue.

Excellent childishness.

Loving today's developments.

Tomorrow it'll be "Your Mum......"

Those millions are edging closer.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Sterling Work on 20:11 - Jul 8 with 1958 viewsTacticalR

Raheem Sterling calls in sick for Liverpool training as Manchester City transfer saga takes new twist
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/raheem-sterling-calls-in-s

Air hostess clique

Sterling Work on 20:29 - Jul 12 with 1749 viewsLblock

And here we go....

I predict SSN's with copious interviews with crying scousers bleating about loyalty, biggest club in the world, judas etc etc and burning shirts with his name on at the Liver gates.

Fan-Fcuking-Tast-Tic.
Love it.

If you did nothing at all for us Raheem then you've done something now.
My question remains - with 20% of this fee does that make Sterling our record transfer sale?????

Sterling Work on 20:40 - Jul 12 with 1696 viewsBushman

Guess it's already pointed out the irony that he's gone for the bigger better deal just as he did when he was with us.

Scallywag winging handbag thieves.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Sterling Work on 20:43 - Jul 12 with 1684 viewsLblock

Think I've just answered my own question by recalling Samba went for £12mill (allegedly) after we'd bough him for the same amount.

So I think Raheem or record profit in after Sir Les at £5.8mill

Lovely.

Now watch Brendumb spunk the rest of the dosh whilst pursing his lips

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024