Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread - Crystal Palace 08:16 - Mar 14 with 26804 viewskingsburyR

Lose and we pretty fu(ked.

Sooooo, C'mon you R's!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:39 - Mar 14 with 1929 viewsmendipexile

We will go down. Another shocking defensive display.
Poor tactically as well. Phillips does nothing on the left and his defensive work against Zaha has been poor and I'm guessing that's why he got played there.
Best to go down and rebuild the side because if a miracle were to happen and we stayed up then this would all happen again next season.
We are a side with no heart or any desire for the fight.
Darnell, who I like by the way, is way out of his depth in this game.
22 times we have conceeded first in games...
Terrible
Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:39 - Mar 14 with 1926 viewsCHUBBS

We've looked soft all season especially in the fullback positions.
Our central midfield is championship on a good day and we only have one decent striker,all be it a very good one.
CR is not to blame,we have so many injuries and unfit players especially in central mid which makes Bartons act of selfish stupidity even more costly.
We are almost certainly down and will lose the likes of Austin and Fer who are decent at this level.
We are also gonna say goodbye to some of the worst professionals(yeah i know)i have ever seen.
We will struggle next season but have a chance to start again if the clown TF steps down and allows someone who knows wtf they're doing to run the club.
I like the championship so as long as the money people stay it could still be an exciting next few seasons.
Knowing us though we'll continue to do what we've always done and suffer what we deserve.
Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:40 - Mar 14 with 1918 viewskensalriser

Ramsey was dealt a shit hand but he's also playing it badly. If he's not worse than Redknapp he's certainly no better.

Think we'll finish bottom now.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:40 - Mar 14 with 1908 viewsrosseeles

Ian wright defending SWP....noooooooooo whod have thought
Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:40 - Mar 14 with 1901 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:31 - Mar 14 by Westy75

Depressing ain't it. And so crushingly predictable.

genuinely hurt westy.

no time for ' humorous' gifs, ancedotes and 80's pop references..feel my footballing soul has been scooped out with a coal spade.

we need a group hug.

the absentee landlord has much to answer for.

ive said it all along, ramsey has been installed as the lee harvry oswald of the prmeiship.

a patsy.

i actually feel there is a stigma over us this season.were tainted with excess and greed .

were in disprepute. were a disgrace to the badge.AND CRYSTAL PALACE PLAYERS LAUGHING AND SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AT HALF TIME!!

QPR FC..THE KILLING JOKE
[Post edited 14 Mar 2015 13:42]

A Number One.

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:41 - Mar 14 with 1901 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:27 - Mar 14 by Toast_R

Ramsey out, doughnut.

Said this after the Hull game after he his negative 2nd half tactics. ( Barton didn't help ),and was roundly slagged off. We are about to lose our 5th game and 6 and but for a wonder performance by Green at Sunderland it would be 6 from 6. I didnt think it possible, but we have gone backwards since saggy face went. Our players look like a beaten bunch.
Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:41 - Mar 14 with 1897 viewsFloridaR

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:36 - Mar 14 by rsonist

Looking forward to reading some more about how there's simply nothing Ramsey could do and how he should get the job full time.

Anyone, even a fan could run a flat 4-4-2.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:42 - Mar 14 with 1871 viewsHooparoo

The body language of our players is terrible. We could get a right thrashing here which will completely fck up our goal diff too.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:42 - Mar 14 with 1868 viewsgobbles

At 0-0 this was a terrible performance. Our defence is a joke and we are playing with two wingers who I do not remember being passed the ball. What is the point playing two wide men, if Taarabt has the responsibility of running at them, we'd be better off packing the midfield. Have we even put in a single cross this match?
Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:42 - Mar 14 with 1858 viewsNov77

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:40 - Mar 14 by rosseeles

Ian wright defending SWP....noooooooooo whod have thought

That was hilarious, ian Wright just said "bring zamora on, maybe bring taarabt off".

Yeah good call that ian, can't think who else might deserve to come off. Grade A cnt.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:43 - Mar 14 with 1845 viewsrosseeles

i must have misheard ......3-0 down at half time and Hill is coming on!

Is Harry on the phone?
Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:43 - Mar 14 with 1840 viewsToast_R

Here's a team fighting for their lives....
Mwahaha. Couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. Good job we're used to being sh*t
Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:43 - Mar 14 with 1840 viewsPommyhoop

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:34 - Mar 14 by BrianMcCarthy

I think he's between the two positions of winger and covering defensive wide player, constantly caught in positions where he's not affecting the play. But the same can be said for Phillips so it strikes me as a structural problem.

With the two of them out of the game we're not just weak defensively, we're also ineffectual when attacking, relying completely, overly and obviously on Taarabt, whose touch has been poor, with the result that Austin is out of the game as well.

Palace can't believe their luck.

Not far off Brian .. One quick fix ..Matty on the right..He was solid as cover for furlong before AND he got 3 assists there..F'ck knows what CR was thinking..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:43 - Mar 14 with 1834 viewsCambsHoop

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:28 - Mar 14 by rosseeles

I was pinning some blame on SWP, id expect him to at least be in the same postcode as his full back, hey he hasnt gone forward at all, so maybe god forbid he could help at the back

SWP was right next to Furlong, covering for the second. He told Furlong to stop Bolasie on the outside, which Furlong ignored. It was Furlong's fault again. He may be good enough for the Prem' one day, but he's not at the moment.

Certainly no SWP fan (who is?), but he's done more than most, including the other Philips.
Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:44 - Mar 14 with 1810 viewsrosseeles

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:42 - Mar 14 by Nov77

That was hilarious, ian Wright just said "bring zamora on, maybe bring taarabt off".

Yeah good call that ian, can't think who else might deserve to come off. Grade A cnt.

It was funny "Sean was telling furlong to show him to the other side, so Sean could make the tackle"

ahahhahahahahhaha poor furlong he's stucj between a rock and a Hard pla....no sorry..tw@t
Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:44 - Mar 14 with 1804 viewsRangersDave

All the slipping and still they water the pitch at half time.
Something that should be banned.

The pitch evolves through a match, and it shouldn't be allowed to be altered form it's state when a player walks off at half time.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:47 - Mar 14 with 1729 viewsFloridaR

It might be a good thing for these overachieving, over-payed & entitled QPR players to get beaten 7-8 nil today...

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:47 - Mar 14 with 1720 viewsbaz_qpr

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:42 - Mar 14 by gobbles

At 0-0 this was a terrible performance. Our defence is a joke and we are playing with two wingers who I do not remember being passed the ball. What is the point playing two wide men, if Taarabt has the responsibility of running at them, we'd be better off packing the midfield. Have we even put in a single cross this match?

In an ideal world you would have Adel on the left, Phillips on the right and either Vargas or Bobby through the middle, but we are trying to play this way because we have to protect the kid, and we have to protect him because he is miles off the standard. Can't do that in a relegation battle I'm afraid.
Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:47 - Mar 14 with 1714 viewsrosseeles

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:43 - Mar 14 by CambsHoop

SWP was right next to Furlong, covering for the second. He told Furlong to stop Bolasie on the outside, which Furlong ignored. It was Furlong's fault again. He may be good enough for the Prem' one day, but he's not at the moment.

Certainly no SWP fan (who is?), but he's done more than most, including the other Philips.

but he hasnt, he's had maybe 5 touches? several times phillips has been back helping Yun

And whoop de doo SWP was telling Furlong what to do, great
Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:48 - Mar 14 with 1710 viewsJAPRANGERS

ah well on the bright side, only 9 defeats left this season..........
Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:48 - Mar 14 with 1710 viewsTheBlob

Yeah,let's hang on to what we've got eh?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:48 - Mar 14 with 1707 viewsbaz_qpr

Sensible sub
Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:48 - Mar 14 with 1698 viewsBrianMcCarthy

And yet again we call for Clint Hill.

More comebacks than Status Quo.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:49 - Mar 14 with 1672 viewsheadhoops

3-4. Anyone?

Thought not

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:49 - Mar 14 with 1672 viewsrosseeles

Match Thread - Crystal Palace on 13:48 - Mar 14 by baz_qpr

Sensible sub

it is, Furlong needed to come off. However we should have also added something else up top, Vargas? is he fit?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024