Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor decision by monk 15:33 - Jan 24 with 3699 viewsbigbony

To bring off tom Carroll today!

He's the only player in that midfield today that could of kept the ball and the only player that would of played with energy along side gylfi aswell as protecting our make shift defence.

Shelvey looked two yards off the pace, he was second to everything. Barrow poor! One of those two should of been taken off....

Poor decision by monk on 15:34 - Jan 24 with 2801 viewsDarran

Perhaps that's one reason to leave Shelvey on? Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Poor decision by monk on 15:37 - Jan 24 with 2776 viewsbigbony

What 10 v 11 and leave an out of shape shelvey on?! Yeah good decision!
Poor decision by monk on 15:38 - Jan 24 with 2755 viewstherealme

I would have taken Dyer off personally. Been woeful for WEEKS. Barrow - Shelvey - Carroll - Gylfi. Keep as many passers in the team as possible. Down to 10 men, keep that football. What do I know eh

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Poor decision by monk on 15:49 - Jan 24 with 2690 viewsjojaca

Shelvey is just not good enough at this level. His work without the ball is shocking, he looks like my 80 year old neighbor trying to walk up the street. Tom Carroll should be the heart beat of the Swans team in the absence of Leon Britton. My wishlist for this transfer window is to see the back of Shelvey and bring in two more central midfielders, an area where we are struggling badly.

Even when you know, you never know?

Poor decision by monk on 16:01 - Jan 24 with 2624 viewsDavillin

Poor decision by monk on 15:49 - Jan 24 by jojaca

Shelvey is just not good enough at this level. His work without the ball is shocking, he looks like my 80 year old neighbor trying to walk up the street. Tom Carroll should be the heart beat of the Swans team in the absence of Leon Britton. My wishlist for this transfer window is to see the back of Shelvey and bring in two more central midfielders, an area where we are struggling badly.

Way too kind.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Poor decision by monk on 16:09 - Jan 24 with 2589 viewsApeShit

Poor decision by monk on 16:01 - Jan 24 by Davillin

Way too kind.

You're back, too have a go at Shelvey.
Poor decision by monk on 16:09 - Jan 24 with 2588 viewsfootball2301

Poor decision by monk on 15:49 - Jan 24 by jojaca

Prck
Poor decision by monk on 16:10 - Jan 24 with 2584 viewsfootball2301

Poor decision by monk on 16:01 - Jan 24 by Davillin

Way too kind.

A nother prck
Login to get fewer ads

Poor decision by monk on 16:44 - Jan 24 with 2514 viewsApeShit

Poor decision by monk on 16:10 - Jan 24 by football2301

A nother prck

They have not got a clue mate.

They only see a couple of games on TV and think that qualifies them to make a judgement.
Poor decision by monk on 17:32 - Jan 24 with 2456 viewsfootball2301

Poor decision by monk on 16:44 - Jan 24 by ApeShit

They only see a couple of games on TV and think that qualifies them to make a judgement.

you aint wrong i know their hatred for jus blinds them but to pick him out of todays game is amazing he is the only one of our players who made any telling tackles passed the ball better than any other player in a swansea shirt ran more than any other swansea player there is some real proper cnts on here
Poor decision by monk on 17:39 - Jan 24 with 2421 viewsDafyddHuw

Innit. I've been saying about Shelvey ever since he showed he wasn't for us. Still can't understand why we bought him.
Poor decision by monk on 17:57 - Jan 24 with 2389 viewsjojaca

Poor decision by monk on 17:39 - Jan 24 by DafyddHuw

Innit. I've been saying about Shelvey ever since he showed he wasn't for us. Still can't understand why we bought him.

Poor football intelligence and a liability.

Poor decision by monk on 18:00 - Jan 24 with 2374 viewsfootball2301

Poor decision by monk on 17:39 - Jan 24 by DafyddHuw

you been saying it because your a proper cnt thats why
Poor decision by monk on 18:06 - Jan 24 with 2358 viewsLeonisGod

Poor decision by monk on 15:38 - Jan 24 by therealme

I would have taken Dyer off personally. Been woeful for WEEKS. Barrow - Shelvey - Carroll - Gylfi. Keep as many passers in the team as possible. Down to 10 men, keep that football. What do I know eh

Keep the ball yes, but i assume they were also hoping to nick something. Shelvey gives us that whereas Carroll doesn't (I'm clutching at straws by the way - I prefer Carroll, but am trying to think of reasons Shelvey was kept on. Fitness and Darren says could be another reason).

Not sure what's up with Dyer. He was doing ok until Montero started and Routs took his place; since then he's been poor (with one subs appearance aside when he was a handful).
Poor decision by monk on 18:07 - Jan 24 with 2353 viewsjojaca

Poor decision by monk on 18:00 - Jan 24 by football2301

you been saying it because your a proper cnt thats why

Why the abuse? Most us are disappointing with the last couple of weeks and use these forums has a sort of therapy to get things off your chest. Opinions right or wrong should be respected. It does not matter whether you never seen the swans live or have been a season ticket holder for 50 years.

Poor decision by monk on 18:08 - Jan 24 with 2348 viewsWitneyjack

Poor decision by monk on 16:44 - Jan 24 by ApeShit

Every poster is entitled to their opinion, whether they attend every match or none and whether that opinion is right or wrong. They should certainly do it without being verbally abused and sworn at!
Poor decision by monk on 18:13 - Jan 24 with 2332 viewsfootball2301

Poor decision by monk on 18:07 - Jan 24 by jojaca

Why the abuse? Most us are disappointing with the last couple of weeks and use these forums has a sort of therapy to get things off your chest. Opinions right or wrong should be respected. It does not matter whether you never seen the swans live or have been a season ticket holder for 50 years.

its not abuse its stating what you are and what you say on here you say get things off your chest there were 10 worse players than shelvey today first words out of your c nt mouth is about shelvey thats why your a c nt
Poor decision by monk on 18:24 - Jan 24 with 2306 viewsjojaca

Poor decision by monk on 18:13 - Jan 24 by football2301

its not abuse its stating what you are and what you say on here you say get things off your chest there were 10 worse players than shelvey today first words out of your c nt mouth is about shelvey thats why your a c nt

I agree with that that there was worst players today than Shelvey. But I just think his style of play does not suit us, just my opinion.

Poor decision by monk on 18:29 - Jan 24 with 2288 viewsNeathJack

I agree it was a poor decision to take off Carroll as we needed his energy in the middle with just 10 men.

Personally I'd have sacrificed Barrow even though it would have meant the formation going a little lopsided.
Poor decision by monk on 18:31 - Jan 24 with 2281 viewsfootball2301

Poor decision by monk on 18:24 - Jan 24 by jojaca

I agree with that that there was worst players today than Shelvey. But I just think his style of play does not suit us, just my opinion.

our style let me tell you our style is over finished teams have sussed us don't you understand that teams press us high and we struggle so we have had to change our style to survive because let me tell you if we had continued in our style all this season we would be in the bottom 3 time for people to realise them our style days are a thing of the past and we will only see it when other teams allows us to simple
Poor decision by monk on 18:38 - Jan 24 with 2256 viewsKingBony

Poor decision by monk on 18:31 - Jan 24 by football2301

our style let me tell you our style is over finished teams have sussed us don't you understand that teams press us high and we struggle so we have had to change our style to survive because let me tell you if we had continued in our style all this season we would be in the bottom 3 time for people to realise them our style days are a thing of the past and we will only see it when other teams allows us to simple

Calm down Jonjo

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Poor decision by monk on 18:49 - Jan 24 with 2224 viewsfootball2301

Poor decision by monk on 18:38 - Jan 24 by KingBony

Calm down Jonjo

i would be very surprised if he went on these forums and even if he did i very much doubt if he'd reply to a few no nothing cretins slagging him off at every chance they get
Poor decision by monk on 18:49 - Jan 24 with 2222 viewsjojaca

Poor decision by monk on 18:31 - Jan 24 by football2301

I agree with you that we struggle when teams press us high. We have lost our pressing game(not sure about fitness levels), there is no urgency in our play, body language of players is worrying, Our "Swansea Way" style is disappearing. Our style is what made us different to the lower end of the premiership and championship. That's why we have been successful and at the moment we look no different to your Leicester, Burnleys etc.

Poor decision by monk on 19:14 - Jan 24 with 2193 viewssketty_jack

Poor decision by monk on 18:49 - Jan 24 by football2301

i would be very surprised if he went on these forums and even if he did i very much doubt if he'd reply to a few no nothing cretins slagging him off at every chance they get

How you can call people cretins after the way you've behaved in this thread is unbelievable.
Poor decision by monk on 19:29 - Jan 24 with 2168 viewstomdickharry

Poor decision by monk on 15:37 - Jan 24 by bigbony

What 10 v 11 and leave an out of shape shelvey on?! Yeah good decision!

Lets be honest even an out of shape Shelvey and,he wasn't,is a hundred times better than the novice Barrow who should be out on loan to a League 2 club.A shocking decision to take Carroll off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024