Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How one sided is this post match analysis 18:23 - Nov 9 with 1928 viewsParlay

Shocking.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

How one sided is this post match analysis on 18:25 - Nov 9 with 1911 viewsperchrockjack

Disgusting..it's all about arse..it stinks

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How one sided is this post match analysis on 18:33 - Nov 9 with 1851 viewsfelixstowe_jack

To be fair even Bellamy said at the end it was not all about Arsenal. The Swans played as a team and stuck together their heads did not drop and they kept playing their way. I think he after a season ticket

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How one sided is this post match analysis on 18:35 - Nov 9 with 1826 viewsParlay

How one sided is this post match analysis on 18:33 - Nov 9 by felixstowe_jack

To be fair even Bellamy said at the end it was not all about Arsenal. The Swans played as a team and stuck together their heads did not drop and they kept playing their way. I think he after a season ticket

He did, swiftly followed by "thanks craig we will leave it there".

It did raise a chuckle.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

How one sided is this post match analysis on 18:35 - Nov 9 with 1825 viewsNeiltheTaylor

NBC is great

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

How one sided is this post match analysis on 18:37 - Nov 9 with 1802 viewstf_jack

How one sided is this post match analysis on 18:33 - Nov 9 by felixstowe_jack

It was mostly Arsenal,of course.It's London orientated tv station,with a bit or two of the Mans and Liverpool thrown in.Such is life.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

How one sided is this post match analysis on 18:40 - Nov 9 with 1769 viewsRancid

I visited my parents yesterday and the last thing I said before leaving was we'd beat Arsenal and it'll all be about how inept they were and nothing about how we nullified and beat them.It's almost to be expected now.It's annoying but when you're turning over clubs like Arsenal then it'll always be about their shortcomings.Let's turn it into a positive.
How one sided is this post match analysis on 18:46 - Nov 9 with 1706 viewsllanedeyrnjack

How one sided is this post match analysis on 18:40 - Nov 9 by Rancid

I visited my parents yesterday and the last thing I said before leaving was we'd beat Arsenal and it'll all be about how inept they were and nothing about how we nullified and beat them.It's almost to be expected now.It's annoying but when you're turning over clubs like Arsenal then it'll always be about their shortcomings.Let's turn it into a positive.

Keep under the radar!

Roses are red, Violets are Blue, Some Rhymes do but this one don't

How one sided is this post match analysis on 19:02 - Nov 9 with 1624 viewsorion3016

How one sided is this post match analysis on 18:46 - Nov 9 by llanedeyrnjack

Keep under the radar!

Yes tis the swansea way

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

How one sided is this post match analysis on 19:16 - Nov 13 with 1312 viewsjacksinceever

Talksport had a two day inquest into what Arsenal had done wrong.
Very little acknowledgement of the way Garry & co set his stall out and how the team as a whole ripped the Mighty Arsenal apart at times.
How one sided is this post match analysis on 22:00 - Nov 13 with 1036 viewsDewi1jack

Funny none of them seemed to mention that Sanchez and the annihilated Chambers (is he still wondering where Jeff is?) cost around £51 million.
Whereas, the total purchase cost of our squad comes to around the same if not less.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

How one sided is this post match analysis on 20:07 - Nov 14 with 705 viewsNeiltheTaylor

How one sided is this post match analysis on 18:46 - Nov 9 by llanedeyrnjack

Keep under the radar!

Shhh and maybe only half a billion people will see us every week.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024