Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did you know that 13:21 - Aug 7 with 6350 viewsflynnbo

In the lower loft this year you will not be allowed entry if your child is not with you. So, they will sell your tickets and you will have to sit in another part of the ground. What happens about late evening games? For example, my son can't make the Hull game so my elderly mother and I have had to sit in the school end and they'll sell our normal season ticket seats!
Did you know that on 19:33 - Aug 7 with 1441 viewsdaveB

Did you know that on 16:31 - Aug 7 by wgchoop

Also it's a card swipe entry how do they no if the child is there or not ?? If I go through first and no child follows will I blow up ???

They know, I went in on my sons last year by mistake and was denied entry
Did you know that on 19:38 - Aug 7 with 1437 viewsdaveB

Did you know that on 18:04 - Aug 7 by wombat

So unless your group arrive together you ain't getting in ? Oh this is gonna be fun
Sorry sir yes u Bought a season ticket but as little johnny came in half hr earlier and the grounds full please find a pub and watch a Norwegian feed instead , ps we got your money already so tough fittys
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 18:10]

That was the case last season, usually they use common sense but I was told every time I bought an extra ticket that if the kid wasn't with me I wouldn't be allowed in. It's a club decision. I did complain several times. Phil Beard never once replied, I did get a few replies from Andy Rees but was told hard luck basically.

As a ST Holder though I can still sell my seat to a Man Utd fan if i want as long as they have a kid with them
Did you know that on 19:50 - Aug 7 with 1422 viewswgchoop

Did you know that on 19:38 - Aug 7 by daveB

That was the case last season, usually they use common sense but I was told every time I bought an extra ticket that if the kid wasn't with me I wouldn't be allowed in. It's a club decision. I did complain several times. Phil Beard never once replied, I did get a few replies from Andy Rees but was told hard luck basically.

As a ST Holder though I can still sell my seat to a Man Utd fan if i want as long as they have a kid with them

We also sit in lower loft with my youngest sister being the child (all season ticket holders) she must have gone at the most twice last year due to other stuff being important to her( plastic fan) we didn't once have any problems,so really can't see how they are gonna start implementing this as previous people have said what happens if i get there at 5 to 3 on my own how are they gonna then sell my seat ?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 19:52]
Did you know that on 20:38 - Aug 7 with 1388 viewsspothoop

Did you know that on 18:55 - Aug 7 by ted_hendrix

To tell you the truth the minute I'm turned away from the turnstiles I'll walk round to the box office flip my ST over the counter and demand a full refund, walk to me car drive home and call it quits.
I ordered and paid for my ST on the 2nd June and on the 2nd of June is when that money left my bank account, nothing was mentioned then about turning up at the turnstiles with a crèche full of fcking kids just to allow me the pleasure of watching my football team for pretty much the Fiftieth year on the trot.
I'm nothing special and nor do I ask for any special favours, all I ask for is to be allowed to watch me bloody club play football.
Don't these prats who make these decisions understand how expensive it is anyway?
I'm stretching it anyway this season money wise.

Same here, there was nothing on the paperwork about this. I take my nephew who won't come to evening games because of school. I could 'accidentally' swipe his card and then mine, who will know?
Did you know that on 20:43 - Aug 7 with 1374 viewskensalriser

Getting farcical now. Time for a revolt? LL is far too big to be a family stand in its entirety.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Did you know that on 22:00 - Aug 7 with 1315 viewsdaveB

Did you know that on 19:50 - Aug 7 by wgchoop

We also sit in lower loft with my youngest sister being the child (all season ticket holders) she must have gone at the most twice last year due to other stuff being important to her( plastic fan) we didn't once have any problems,so really can't see how they are gonna start implementing this as previous people have said what happens if i get there at 5 to 3 on my own how are they gonna then sell my seat ?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 19:52]

you got lucky then, they sent me a letter after my son missed 3 games in a row ( i think 2 of them were evening games) and said if he misses 3 more he loses the ticket and i now have to let them know if he is not attending which is not really ideal as most parents will tell you kids may get ill on a matchday so best not to take them.

I think the family stand is a very good idea and they are brilliant with kids but the way they police it is ridiculous. It's not really a family stand, My Dad and Sister are family but as none of us are children we are only allowed in if we have a kid with us. When I've put that to the club before they have seemed confused by the concept of family not being a child.

I've offered them other suggestions like only have a few of the blocks as kids with an adult only and have members and st holders filling up the rest but they are not listening.

Oh no I've gone off on one, I was hoping to stay happy all summer.
Did you know that on 22:19 - Aug 7 with 1306 viewsspothoop

Can someone tweet uncle Tony and let him know the depth of feeling about this?
Did you know that on 22:39 - Aug 7 with 1293 viewswombat

Did you know that on 22:19 - Aug 7 by spothoop

Many have said similar things to the club , if this is a new rule it's gonna seriously pee off a few people this season , I've not missed a home game since the mid 80s like ted if they refuse me entry I'm offski simple as that ,

They won't listen to the fans who sit there that's for sure , move the family areas the the blocks towards ellerslie rd and South Africa , the have the middle blocks for anyone .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

Did you know that on 22:52 - Aug 7 with 1280 viewsdaveB

Did you know that on 22:39 - Aug 7 by wombat

Many have said similar things to the club , if this is a new rule it's gonna seriously pee off a few people this season , I've not missed a home game since the mid 80s like ted if they refuse me entry I'm offski simple as that ,

They won't listen to the fans who sit there that's for sure , move the family areas the the blocks towards ellerslie rd and South Africa , the have the middle blocks for anyone .

thats far too easy but they didn't bother speaking to fans before they did this so too late now
Did you know that on 23:10 - Aug 7 with 1261 viewsNorthernr

Did you know that on 22:19 - Aug 7 by spothoop

For some reason "Uncle Tony" thinks Phil Beard is the bee's knees, despite an ever-expanding body of evidence to suggest otherwise. Love to know how much him and Mark Donnolly are earning a year for "running" this club.
Did you know that on 23:17 - Aug 7 with 1256 viewswombat

Did you know that on 23:10 - Aug 7 by Northernr

For some reason "Uncle Tony" thinks Phil Beard is the bee's knees, despite an ever-expanding body of evidence to suggest otherwise. Love to know how much him and Mark Donnolly are earning a year for "running" this club.

Remember Phil will reply to any emails he receives ? Didn't reply to one of mine about the play off final fiasco for away season ticket holders funnily enough

Even his spokesperson was about as much use as a fart in a wet suit

Did you know that on 23:54 - Aug 7 with 1227 viewsStanisgod

Did you know that on 22:52 - Aug 7 by daveB

thats far too easy but they didn't bother speaking to fans before they did this so too late now

Funny that, because they didn't listen to the people like me and Stan Jr.either when we were thrown out of the lower loft after 40 years, to be replaced by kids who only use the seat twice a year.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Did you know that on 11:58 - Aug 8 with 1123 viewshamptonhillhoop

Did you know that on 22:00 - Aug 7 by daveB

you got lucky then, they sent me a letter after my son missed 3 games in a row ( i think 2 of them were evening games) and said if he misses 3 more he loses the ticket and i now have to let them know if he is not attending which is not really ideal as most parents will tell you kids may get ill on a matchday so best not to take them.

I think the family stand is a very good idea and they are brilliant with kids but the way they police it is ridiculous. It's not really a family stand, My Dad and Sister are family but as none of us are children we are only allowed in if we have a kid with us. When I've put that to the club before they have seemed confused by the concept of family not being a child.

I've offered them other suggestions like only have a few of the blocks as kids with an adult only and have members and st holders filling up the rest but they are not listening.

Oh no I've gone off on one, I was hoping to stay happy all summer.

Out of interest did your child have the free under 8 ticket as I think that was a stipulation last year, that if your child misses three on the trot they lose the ticket. If it's paid for, I can't see that they can dictate when a child goes. Going to be very empty for night games. On another note, if it's a prem sellout and the away team have the whole school end, where exactly do you relocate these evil childless fans to?
Did you know that on 12:04 - Aug 8 with 1118 viewsMetallica_Hoop

On occasion I've upgraded an OAP ticket before to sit on my own in my old ST seat and no one has said a word. (I don't kick that wall anymore though when I do)

Time the LL was made a terrace again anyway, it was best then.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Did you know that on 14:09 - Aug 8 with 1059 viewsbigstevec

I have paid for my lads Season Ticket as he is no longer under 8, how can they sell off his seat if he's not there as it's already been paid for. There was no mention of this in the season ticket info as I would probably have moved as he will not be at every game. Someone from the club needs to clarify this. What happens if he's taken ill before the game so doesn't attend or it's a midweek evening game and his Mum won't let him come on a school night. Are they really going to bar me from my seat and make me sit with the part timers in the Lower School End? What happens if the game is sold out?
Did you know that on 16:16 - Aug 8 with 917 viewswombat

Did you know that on 14:09 - Aug 8 by bigstevec

I have paid for my lads Season Ticket as he is no longer under 8, how can they sell off his seat if he's not there as it's already been paid for. There was no mention of this in the season ticket info as I would probably have moved as he will not be at every game. Someone from the club needs to clarify this. What happens if he's taken ill before the game so doesn't attend or it's a midweek evening game and his Mum won't let him come on a school night. Are they really going to bar me from my seat and make me sit with the part timers in the Lower School End? What happens if the game is sold out?

just spoke to the box office after emailing adam phil beards mouthpiece , spoke to a young kid there who said yes u are correct you wont be admitted with out the child in your group , said that basically bollax and asked to speak to somebody with pub'#s , rules haven't changed and its stewards discreation to allow people in with out children and if they recongnise u as part of a group you wont have a problem probably .

funnily enough they couldn't answer the ok if I cant sit in my seat you are gonna relocate me to a seat in an already full ground question , the family stand is here to stay no doubt on that one so you either don a jimmy saville , rolf harris etc etc mask or pop out a kid ever couple of years to make sure you can use the family stand for as long as you want

Did you know that on 19:53 - Aug 8 with 830 viewsBasingstokeR

Each year the evening games have been less and less full in the Lower Loft.
The whole thing is ridiculous; every block of the Lower Loft should have never been enforced as a Family including a child only area.

Its actually slowly turning into our own "neutral" end, the way they seem to enforce the rules for our own fans but not those of the opposition.
Did you know that on 22:12 - Aug 8 with 774 viewsPommyhoop

Matchday in W12.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024