Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Davies 01:07 - Jul 20 with 4575 viewsthejack1912

In Seattle under going a medical and will join Spurs team mates after their friendly.

Gylfi playing for Spurs which makes me think he's not part of the deal.

Good luck Ben anyway. Still think £8mil is theft!
[Post edited 20 Jul 2014 1:11]

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Ben Davies on 01:08 - Jul 20 with 3787 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The deal is Davies + Vorm for Gylfi + Cash apparently.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ben Davies on 01:09 - Jul 20 with 3795 viewsSwan91

I thought gylfi was pulled out of the squad 15 minutes before the game started. So could possibly be part of the deal
Ben Davies on 01:10 - Jul 20 with 3786 viewsswanseacityfan

Gylfi was withdrawn from the sorus game 30muns from KO.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Ben Davies on 01:11 - Jul 20 with 3773 viewsthejack1912

Medical at Palace apparently

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Ben Davies on 01:30 - Jul 20 with 3649 viewsepaul

Yeah Gylfi was withdrawn....done deal

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Ben Davies on 09:24 - Jul 20 with 3229 viewsraynor94

Ben Davies on 01:11 - Jul 20 by thejack1912

Medical at Palace apparently

You just haven't got a clue

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ben Davies on 09:45 - Jul 20 with 3107 viewsoldcob

Ben Davies on 09:24 - Jul 20 by raynor94

You just haven't got a clue

We are all only speculating at the mo. We don't get a lot of info. We'll know if and when deal is done.It gets most of us frustrated but I think probably thats the way it should be.
Ben Davies on 13:40 - Jul 20 with 2814 viewsbig_vern

Why would they send him to Seattle to have a medical?
Login to get fewer ads

Ben Davies on 13:44 - Jul 20 with 2792 viewsblaine_scfc

Ben Davies on 13:40 - Jul 20 by big_vern

Why would they send him to Seattle to have a medical?

Because Spurs are on tour there.
Ben Davies on 13:48 - Jul 20 with 2763 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poor stuff .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ben Davies on 13:53 - Jul 20 with 2726 viewsbig_vern

Ben Davies on 13:44 - Jul 20 by blaine_scfc

Because Spurs are on tour there.

Yes, I know that. But wouldn't a medical have been carried out in this country, prior to sending him over? I suspect the op is second guessing, like most on the subject.
Ben Davies on 13:57 - Jul 20 with 2700 viewsTheFranchise

Ben Davies on 13:53 - Jul 20 by big_vern

Yes, I know that. But wouldn't a medical have been carried out in this country, prior to sending him over? I suspect the op is second guessing, like most on the subject.

The team doctor and physios will be in Seattle, all they need is a medical centre there.
Ben Davies on 14:24 - Jul 20 with 2619 viewsbig_vern

Ben Davies on 13:57 - Jul 20 by TheFranchise

The team doctor and physios will be in Seattle, all they need is a medical centre there.

Do you know this then?
Ben Davies on 14:54 - Jul 20 with 2493 viewssnork44

Ben Davies on 14:24 - Jul 20 by big_vern

Do you know this then?

Iesu mawr! Are you really stupid or a complete and utter WUM? I will spell this out clearly that even a mentally retarded baboon could understand ! Spurs are in America,Swansea City are in America, Ben takes the short flight from Chicago to Seattle, Ben goes to medical centre with the Tottenham Doctor and physio team has the check up! Why in the Sam Hill would he fly back to London and then fly back to the USA,when both teams and medical staff are stateside !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Ben Davies on 15:04 - Jul 20 with 2438 viewsDavillin

I have liked Ben Davies and his playing skills since I first saw him in San Jose, and said so on here.

Now I can but hope that he does not end up as a bench warmer sliding inexorably toward lower league obscurity as so many of our former valued players have done, unfortunately..

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Ben Davies on 15:11 - Jul 20 with 2382 viewsAngelRangelQS

Ben Davies on 15:04 - Jul 20 by Davillin

I have liked Ben Davies and his playing skills since I first saw him in San Jose, and said so on here.

Now I can but hope that he does not end up as a bench warmer sliding inexorably toward lower league obscurity as so many of our former valued players have done, unfortunately..

Why the bitterness?

I hope he does well
Ben Davies on 15:20 - Jul 20 with 2335 viewsZut_Alors

Ben Davies on 15:11 - Jul 20 by AngelRangelQS

Why the bitterness?

I hope he does well

That's what Dav's saying. I felt the same with Joe Allen. Good luck to them I say. Caused no fuss when they were with us and actually being a launchpad for the top 6 isn't really a bad thing. At this stage, I would see the goal for the club to remain in the premier league, hopefully playing entertaining football, and then blooding some young local talent.
Ben Davies on 15:22 - Jul 20 with 2318 viewslondonlisa2001

Ben Davies on 15:11 - Jul 20 by AngelRangelQS

Why the bitterness?

I hope he does well

I'm sure Davillin will answer for himself but I believe that he was expressing a genuine wish that Ben's career continues to progress if he moves to Spurs rather than a bitter desire for the opposite!
Ben Davies on 15:23 - Jul 20 with 2307 viewsAngelRangelQS

Apologies I misread his post
Ben Davies on 15:26 - Jul 20 with 2286 viewslondonlisa2001

Ben Davies on 15:20 - Jul 20 by Zut_Alors

That's what Dav's saying. I felt the same with Joe Allen. Good luck to them I say. Caused no fuss when they were with us and actually being a launchpad for the top 6 isn't really a bad thing. At this stage, I would see the goal for the club to remain in the premier league, hopefully playing entertaining football, and then blooding some young local talent.

I agree and look forward to the day when our local talent no longer wishes to up sticks and go when a 'big' club comes calling, but instead decides to stay and help the Swans become a big club (and I think a few more years in the Premier League and we could really start hoping for that). No - not big in Man Utd style, but big enough to genuinely challenge for cups and European places rather than worry about relegation too much.
Ben Davies on 15:50 - Jul 20 with 2165 viewsZut_Alors

Ben Davies on 15:26 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

I agree and look forward to the day when our local talent no longer wishes to up sticks and go when a 'big' club comes calling, but instead decides to stay and help the Swans become a big club (and I think a few more years in the Premier League and we could really start hoping for that). No - not big in Man Utd style, but big enough to genuinely challenge for cups and European places rather than worry about relegation too much.

Likewise. Things would get very tricky for the club if we weren't able to sell any of our players. You only have to look at Stoke under Pulis to see the cost of not being able to sell players on — their net spend was appalling. The fact that we play some good stuff and that players are now beginning to see us as a genuine way to make the move up to a Champions league club is a good thing.
Ben Davies on 16:02 - Jul 20 with 2085 viewsAnotherJohn

Ben Davies on 15:26 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

Yes, I agree with that. It is pretty much what I hope for as well. Some PS posters don't think this will ever be possible, but it should be our aim. Granted we will have to sell the odd player to tide us over and take account of players' ambitions, but not too many and on our own terms.
Ben Davies on 16:16 - Jul 20 with 2020 viewsApeShit

I love the way some posters slag some players off by leaving but if the face fits its fine because he deserves to progress.
Ben Davies on 16:21 - Jul 20 with 1980 viewsJackoBoostardo

Ben Davies on 16:02 - Jul 20 by AnotherJohn

Yes, I agree with that. It is pretty much what I hope for as well. Some PS posters don't think this will ever be possible, but it should be our aim. Granted we will have to sell the odd player to tide us over and take account of players' ambitions, but not too many and on our own terms.

Would be great if ambitions could be met by coming to Swansea... A little like playing for Real Madrid or ManU etc. 'tis a dream though...for now!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Ben Davies on 16:34 - Jul 20 with 1949 viewsbig_vern

Ben Davies on 14:54 - Jul 20 by snork44

Iesu mawr! Are you really stupid or a complete and utter WUM? I will spell this out clearly that even a mentally retarded baboon could understand ! Spurs are in America,Swansea City are in America, Ben takes the short flight from Chicago to Seattle, Ben goes to medical centre with the Tottenham Doctor and physio team has the check up! Why in the Sam Hill would he fly back to London and then fly back to the USA,when both teams and medical staff are stateside !

No, im not a WUM or retarded baboon, you c*ck, I weren't even asking you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024