Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pablo 18:09 - Jul 7 with 20829 viewsswanseacityfan

Anyone know why he hasn't gone to USA?

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Pablo on 22:23 - Jul 8 with 1722 viewsMagicDaps

Pablo on 22:08 - Jul 8 by dobjack2

Who is pablo's agent?

Bayrum Tutumulu.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Pablo on 22:45 - Jul 8 with 1658 viewsMartyrman57

Lisa gets my vote for post of the year
Pablo on 22:48 - Jul 8 with 1633 viewsdobjack2

Pablo on 22:23 - Jul 8 by MagicDaps

Bayrum Tutumulu.

Exactly. Could he be behind any move? Would we be happy to lose one of his players?
Pablo on 22:54 - Jul 8 with 1595 viewsLeonisGod

Pablo on 21:44 - Jul 8 by JackSomething

I have absolutely no doubt that Monk is in no way looking to 'get rid' of Pablo. The number of times he picked him and how well he played in those games show that to be nonsense.

However, I can easily believe that Monk would reluctantly agree to sell a player who wants to leave and only has a year left on his contract.

That's probably closest to the truth. And if he does go there's a long way to go before the window closes.
Pablo on 22:56 - Jul 8 with 1586 viewsjack_lord

Pablo on 22:48 - Jul 8 by dobjack2

Exactly. Could he be behind any move? Would we be happy to lose one of his players?

It is that time when tutu is going to get paid whatever happens. We either give Hernandez a new deal (tutu gets paid) or Hernandez leaves (tutu gets paid) - this may be down to the fact that tutu will be looking for his last big pay from hernandez.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Pablo on 23:20 - Jul 8 with 1528 viewsLeonisGod

Pablo on 22:56 - Jul 8 by jack_lord

It is that time when tutu is going to get paid whatever happens. We either give Hernandez a new deal (tutu gets paid) or Hernandez leaves (tutu gets paid) - this may be down to the fact that tutu will be looking for his last big pay from hernandez.

It could be genuine that Pabs wants a move back to Spain of course for genuine family reasons as the article hints at. Although we won't have any insights into that until we know where he goes.

I've been one of his biggest critics (doesn't do the business often enough, and when he's bad he's really bad). But I'll be sad to see him leave as things stand. We're going to have a big turn over of players this summer by the looks of it and that is always difficult to manage. The more of the team we can keep together the better. And he does offer that little bit of extra quality on the ball at times. That can be the difference between 1 and 3 points.
Pablo on 14:13 - Jul 9 with 1277 viewspencoedjack

Pablo on 19:06 - Jul 8 by londonlisa2001

ha ha - when you get to your mid forties, you start to find it more flattering than irritating, however tongue in cheek !!

I am glad you took it as tongue in cheek Lisa

Few on here need to lighten up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024