Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potential Transfer Targets 16:45 - May 25 with 33693 viewseghamranger

TF and HR have apparently had this conversation.

Who would you like? Or is anyone itk?

Realistic only. When asked about Remy on SSN he did a politicians answer and said the circs have no changed....is that cos we got promoted, would love to keep him and play Austin and him upfront.
Potential Transfer Targets on 08:22 - May 28 with 3432 viewsrsonist

Given the terrible season they had I'd forgotten that there's actually some decent players in Norwich's squad. Hooper, Olsson and Redmond have been mentioned but Leroy Fer and Jonny Howson would be very tidy solutions for our midfield.
Potential Transfer Targets on 08:24 - May 28 with 3422 viewsrsonist

BTW, might be an idea to make this thread a sticky and maybe stop people making obnoxious ones of their own.
Potential Transfer Targets on 09:38 - May 28 with 3371 viewsadhoc_qpr

Potential Transfer Targets on 08:22 - May 28 by rsonist

Given the terrible season they had I'd forgotten that there's actually some decent players in Norwich's squad. Hooper, Olsson and Redmond have been mentioned but Leroy Fer and Jonny Howson would be very tidy solutions for our midfield.

I suspect Redmond will be in demand by bigger clubs than us, but him combined with Phllips and Hoillett would give us some decent pace and guile on the wings.

Not seen enough of Fer, but Howson always struck me as a bit to pedestrian for the prem.
Potential Transfer Targets on 09:43 - May 28 with 3361 viewsBasingstokeR

I'd seriously look at Alfred Finnbogason up front unless a bigger club actually comes in for him (but if Celtic are serious contentders there...).

Vincent Aboubakar from Lorient is a prospect again probably on bigger clubs radars.
Potential Transfer Targets on 09:45 - May 28 with 3346 viewspaulparker

what about Ince has he defo signed for Milan ?
he would be ideal for us, him & Phillips on either wing would be very good
also maybe worth looking at frees like
jack colback- been impressed every time ive seen him
Billy Jones at WBA can play different positions
Barry- would rather him than lampard

also what about Frazier Campbell him and Austin have the potential to be very good

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Potential Transfer Targets on 09:48 - May 28 with 3340 viewsMaggsinho

Potential Transfer Targets on 09:45 - May 28 by paulparker

what about Ince has he defo signed for Milan ?
he would be ideal for us, him & Phillips on either wing would be very good
also maybe worth looking at frees like
jack colback- been impressed every time ive seen him
Billy Jones at WBA can play different positions
Barry- would rather him than lampard

also what about Frazier Campbell him and Austin have the potential to be very good

I was thinking about Frazier Campbell this morning, he's got a relegation clause in his contract allowing him to leave Cardiff so could be a good option.
Potential Transfer Targets on 10:29 - May 28 with 3304 viewsMark1

Moussa Dembele and Patrick Roberts from Fulham - For the future.
Potential Transfer Targets on 13:04 - May 28 with 3223 viewsDANRANGER

Potential Transfer Targets on 08:22 - May 28 by rsonist

Norwich have some very good players and should of had enough to stay up but played a negative style with attacking players so they will struggle to keep what they have. Redmond is the stand out player and we should be interested but they are financially sound so the players will have to force a move or the bids very high. Snodgrass very decent also.

From Cardiff I'd highlight Caulker/ Mutch / Campbell / Marshall all very good and have proven capable at Premier league level. Much like us last year these clubs will have a hard time persuading them to play at Championship level.

The biggest issue is that we need to identify targets for roles in the team and not just buying players who may be available. So Caulker/Thorne/Mutch/Hooper would be nice.
Login to get fewer ads

Potential Transfer Targets on 14:12 - May 28 with 3168 viewsDevonrrr

Not the most urgent area for reinforcements but George Friend can play L/B, L/M or C/B and won all awards at Middlesborough this year. Read an interview with him, he seems a proper chap, his contract is up next summer and is desperate to play in the Prem so should break the bank
Potential Transfer Targets on 15:31 - May 29 with 3041 views08olesen

Arsenal now want Adel for Monreal and Arteta.

Dont really want to see Adel do well the premier league. I would rather he was playing in Qatar or somewhere where i dont have to see what he could have been for us, but i would definitely take Monreal and some cash. He is a solid left back which we need while Yun get used to premier league (at LM probably because he hasn't been tested against anyone good yet) and so to have him as a starting LB would be great, but also a gamble. Arteta no way, he is 32 and on the decline!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Potential Transfer Targets on 15:38 - May 29 with 3029 viewsMaggsinho

Potential Transfer Targets on 15:31 - May 29 by 08olesen

Dont really want to see Adel do well the premier league. I would rather he was playing in Qatar or somewhere where i dont have to see what he could have been for us, but i would definitely take Monreal and some cash. He is a solid left back which we need while Yun get used to premier league (at LM probably because he hasn't been tested against anyone good yet) and so to have him as a starting LB would be great, but also a gamble. Arteta no way, he is 32 and on the decline!

Isn't that from Sport Direct News? If they said it was Thursday I'd check the calendar to make sure they hadn't made it up.
Potential Transfer Targets on 15:39 - May 29 with 3027 viewsadhoc_qpr

Potential Transfer Targets on 15:31 - May 29 by 08olesen

Arteta is a great little player!

I'd instantly believe we would have a better chance of survival if he signed, but i think every club from 7th place down would like to have him, so little chance.
Potential Transfer Targets on 15:52 - May 29 with 2999 viewspaulparker

on WARTRB they reckon Shelvey from Swansea could be on
if there's any truth in that it will be a great signing for us

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Potential Transfer Targets on 15:59 - May 29 with 2991 views08olesen

Potential Transfer Targets on 15:39 - May 29 by adhoc_qpr

Arteta is a great little player!

I'd instantly believe we would have a better chance of survival if he signed, but i think every club from 7th place down would like to have him, so little chance.

Some of my gooner mates said that he started off well, but has gone down hill and hardly one for the future is he at 32? He would also be on a bucket load and Granero is a similar player in terms of passing ability, so it would be strange to go an pay big wages for him IMO.

Potential Transfer Targets on 16:52 - May 29 with 2951 viewsKERMITQPR

What about Shane Long and Younis Kabul?

Premiership experience ..

Both young..

Kabul is only 27 ?? cant believe that?
Potential Transfer Targets on 17:09 - May 29 with 2926 viewsadhoc_qpr

Potential Transfer Targets on 15:59 - May 29 by 08olesen

Some of my gooner mates said that he started off well, but has gone down hill and hardly one for the future is he at 32? He would also be on a bucket load and Granero is a similar player in terms of passing ability, so it would be strange to go an pay big wages for him IMO.

Starting week in, week out for a team that finished 4th and also playing champions league - i i think he'd be good enough to take Karl Henry's spot in our midfield even if he isn't as good as he was 2 years ago!

No attitude problems with Arteta either. Granero is coming off a season long injury and only managed 3 decent games in the prem for us last time around.
Potential Transfer Targets on 19:07 - May 29 with 2881 viewsjamois

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:09 - May 29 by adhoc_qpr

Starting week in, week out for a team that finished 4th and also playing champions league - i i think he'd be good enough to take Karl Henry's spot in our midfield even if he isn't as good as he was 2 years ago!

No attitude problems with Arteta either. Granero is coming off a season long injury and only managed 3 decent games in the prem for us last time around.

And Arteta's proven himself at Arsenal as a tackler and ball-winner, Granero has not and seems to be a bit prima-donna like to become that, though i wouldn't rule it out. Oh, hang on, we don't develop players and do coaching. So screw that.

On another note, I was wondering, instead of An-dross Townsend, why don't we put in a cheeky bid for Nacer Chadli instead? Young, highly rated, couldn't get a run of games last season, packaged up in a spurs kit so Harry'll love him......

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Potential Transfer Targets on 10:22 - May 30 with 2803 views08olesen

Eric Mathoho is apparently being scouted by us.

He is 6.5ft and a CB who players for the kaiser chiefs (not the band) in South Africa.
He looks an absolute beast and seems to have some good ball skills too.

At only 24 he is just what we need along side nedem and he is being linked with Ajax too.

Potential Transfer Targets on 21:53 - May 31 with 2686 viewsLblock

Billy Jones WBA
Caulker from Cardiv
Seb Larsson from Sunderland
Joel Campbell on loan for season from Arsenal
Nzonzi from Sjoke
Stephen Fletcher (if fit) from Sunderland

The player I'd make a priority is Ravel. Although sacrificed in the 3 play off games he's an Adel but with less "chood" and seems very popular with the squad.

How about an unsettling low bid for Danny Ings????

I reckon we could easily sell Remy giving us 10 mill (shame about release clause as clearly worth much more). This would give a fighting fund for 4 or 5 of the above; if we could find a nutter to take Ceasar then that's a shed loan of wages which again could finance 3 to 5 players

Let's hope a well thought out, strong and focused transfer plan is in place as Tony states
I'd like it all done by 3rd week of July but no chance.... Harry will have that window down 31st August! !

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Potential Transfer Targets on 07:42 - Jun 1 with 2589 viewsGloucs_R

Glen Johnson being linked, LMFAO

Poll: Are we staying up?

Potential Transfer Targets on 07:43 - Jun 1 with 2588 viewsrichranger

The Daily Star are linking us to Glen Johnson!!!!
Potential Transfer Targets on 08:50 - Jun 1 with 2549 viewsWeaverQPR

Ashley Williams rumour ive read on twitter today

@WeavQPR

Potential Transfer Targets on 09:37 - Jun 1 with 2470 viewsLoft1979

Potential Transfer Targets on 08:50 - Jun 1 by WeaverQPR

Ashley Williams rumour ive read on twitter today

Link to Bafetemi Gomis
http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/qpr-join-bafetimbi-gomis-chase/?
Apologies. Someone has a thread already.

Another player linked, albeit one newspaper, had Tom Cleverley.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2014 10:04]
Potential Transfer Targets on 09:48 - Jun 1 with 2457 views08olesen

Potential Transfer Targets on 07:43 - Jun 1 by richranger

The Daily Star are linking us to Glen Johnson!!!!

Danny Simpson is THE man at RB. Do these people ever do any research, they just chuck names out and hope they stick.

Potential Transfer Targets on 11:23 - Jun 1 with 2355 viewsChappRs

I'd definitely look at trying to get Townsend back. Spurs don't seem to rate him and we can't rely on Hoilett and Phillips considering their injury problems. Livermore would probably join us over Hull if down to the Redknapp link alone, and would be a good purchase. Hopefully Granero and Faurlin are back with us next season to also be in the middle. A CB that isn't Rio Ferdinand would be great, a left back is necessary as we haven't seen enough of Yun yet to be sure, hopefully Aaron Cresswell who's definitely available for 3 million. I'd look at Rhodes to back up Austin too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024