Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Terry bloke is booing again 21:40 - Apr 30 with 5421 viewsted_hendrix

Literally.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

That Terry bloke is booing again on 22:50 - Apr 30 with 1522 viewshoopstilidie

That Terry bloke is booing again on 22:12 - Apr 30 by tommytanker

Guarantee the majority of fans from clubs up and down the country would love to have a player like him at their club for what he does on the pitch. Ignore the fact he is a prat outside of football. Problem is most football fans are to biased to admit it. I would have him playing for England in Brazil all day long. Majority of us have warmed to Barton haven't we?

Not in a million fcking years!
And it's not cos he's at that bunch of shits either, that's just the bonus ball.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

That Terry bloke is booing again on 22:53 - Apr 30 with 1524 viewsPunteR

That Terry bloke is booing again on 22:20 - Apr 30 by ted_hendrix

He gave us lot in the lower loft the old sly vvanker sign when we done them 1-0.

He's a minge

Do you mean the old sly tommy tanker .
[Post edited 30 Apr 2014 22:56]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

That Terry bloke is booing again on 23:41 - Apr 30 with 1448 viewsLazyFan

Guarantee the majority of fans from clubs up and down the country would love to have a player like him at their club for what he does on the pitch. Ignore the fact he is a prat outside of football. Problem is most football fans are to biased to admit it. I would have him playing for England in Brazil all day long. Majority of us have warmed to Barton haven't we?

No thanks.
On player ability alone I think he's overrated.

That game against Ecuador were he makes a terrible header that plays the Ecuador striker clean through and Cole has to make a world class block just to deflect the shot onto the bar (England were so lucky), made me realise that he's not that good at defending headers. From then I started watching him for defensive headers alone. And he's rubbish.

Forget the image, watch him at headers against someone like Carrol or Lambert and you will see he's rubbish. Also he's not that fast either. Take him out of Chelsea and put him in a team like Fulham and you soon see how rubbish he is. Cole and the others have been carrying him. The longer he's at Chelsea the happier I am for football reasons alone.

For non-footie reasons he proves that Chelsea are a racist club. The scum on their website said they have a zero tolerance towards racism. Yet when he's found guilty of it by the FA, they do not sack him. Of course if your Romanian and not English and get into trouble they sack you immediately.

Racist Scum, FACT!

zzzzzzzzzz

That Terry bloke is booing again on 00:23 - May 1 with 1403 viewsHollowayRanger

That Terry bloke is booing again on 22:16 - Apr 30 by hoof_hearted

I posted that I'd have him playing for us 2 years ago and paid a heavy price in abuse!

Plenty of young fans don't realise how much our past successes have had to do with people with Chelsea connections (Webb, Hollins, Venables, Sexton, Wickes etc))

As I said - nice sentiment, wrong timing!

and how much their past players have cost us wilkins and hughes!

if we get a 3rd chelski manager he'll finish us off!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

That Terry bloke is booing again on 00:53 - May 1 with 1386 viewsDWQPR

Just got home after a splendid might out at the Globe Theatre to watch Much Ado About Nothing, (sums up Terry). Dropped a friend off afterwards at her home in Tooting Bec and after quickly glancing what the score was the SatNav inexplicably pointed me in the direction of Wandsworth Bridge and then up through Chelsea, where a number of stragglers were still making their way, the temptation was too much to slow down to ask what the score was, and with the answer a cheery vvankers sign and a good laugh was had at them. Capped off a great night.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

That Terry bloke is booing again on 01:25 - May 1 with 1365 viewseastside_r

That Terry bloke is booing again on 00:53 - May 1 by DWQPR

Just got home after a splendid might out at the Globe Theatre to watch Much Ado About Nothing, (sums up Terry). Dropped a friend off afterwards at her home in Tooting Bec and after quickly glancing what the score was the SatNav inexplicably pointed me in the direction of Wandsworth Bridge and then up through Chelsea, where a number of stragglers were still making their way, the temptation was too much to slow down to ask what the score was, and with the answer a cheery vvankers sign and a good laugh was had at them. Capped off a great night.

Very good, but I would have hoped you would have done the insults in iambic pentameter.
That Terry bloke is booing again on 05:57 - May 1 with 1327 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

That Terry bloke is booing again on 14:18 - May 2 with 1124 viewsNov77

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/qpr-fans-make-fun-of-chelseas-john-terry-after

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Login to get fewer ads

That Terry bloke is booing again on 14:23 - May 2 with 1113 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That Terry bloke is booing again on 14:18 - May 2 by Nov77

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/qpr-fans-make-fun-of-chelseas-john-terry-after

Lovly, all is well with the world...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

That Terry bloke is booing again on 14:41 - May 2 with 1098 viewsAunt_Nelly

That Terry bloke is booing again on 16:07 - May 2 with 1062 views18StoneOfHoop

That Terry bloke is booing again on 14:41 - May 2 by Aunt_Nelly

Magic wise foresight and preparations wonderful Tory blue H & F,I salute you !
So I'll watch us win at Wembley on that Sunday and then rush down on my pushbike calling in at all the pubs down North End Road and Fulham Broadway for my very own victory parade."They're the famous mighty chelscum and they've gone and won fark all!" So some knuckledragging self-styled 'top boys' or 'faces' or even Babs with his one arm on his zimmer might get a little lairy but hospital food ain't all that bad you know? #TotallyWorthIt

[Post edited 2 May 2014 16:39]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

That Terry bloke is booing again on 16:15 - May 2 with 1048 viewsQPR1882

If the FA believe in the kick racist out of football why would they have a proven racist in the England team ?

Terry was found not guilty in a court but was found guilty by the FA.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024