Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The boy Yun 17:27 - Mar 22 with 8857 viewsBklynRanger

If I'm not sorely mistaken that ginger South Korean fellow is an excellent player. Bloody fast too. Adomah's known for his pace but Yun had him in his pocket all afternoon. He should play every game till the end of the season imho.
The boy Yun on 20:08 - Mar 22 with 1262 viewsShotKneesHoop

MOM - Hill - why can't the loanees and poseurs on big bucks learn from him. Immense performance when he is surrounded by the Women's Institute X1.

Yun Suk - close behind him - he should play from now on.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The boy Yun on 20:10 - Mar 22 with 1258 viewsterryb

The boy Yun on 19:03 - Mar 22 by daveB

he's been i on loan at doncaster then injured until a few weeks ago, he also started a few games back in august but never mind.

Thats 4 kids starting today in Yun, Carroll, keane and Morrison plus 2 on the bench as well.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2014 19:04]

Three of those are on loan to us. Petrasso should also have been brought on rather than O'Neil, who again gave us nothing).

Why was he on loan at Doncaster? Simply because HR prefers not to trust or try younger players. After his performance at Huddersfield he should have been a regular in the side.
The boy Yun on 20:19 - Mar 22 with 1230 viewsRangersAreBack

Nice to see someone playing with pace, purpose and energy, looking to make things happen and defending stoutly when required. Deserves to retain his spot in the side.
The boy Yun on 11:04 - Mar 23 with 1007 viewsHunterhoop

The boy Yun on 19:03 - Mar 22 by daveB

he's been i on loan at doncaster then injured until a few weeks ago, he also started a few games back in august but never mind.

Thats 4 kids starting today in Yun, Carroll, keane and Morrison plus 2 on the bench as well.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2014 19:04]

Oh, c'mon, Dave! You can't honestly be intimating that my comment was unfair.

I was there at Huddersfield when he played. He was fine. But HR still chose to go and get BAE and send Yun on loan to Doncaster.

As good as BAE is/was, we went and replaced a youngster we own with older player we don't.

Turns out the latter has gone off the boil/stopped caring/got injured (delete as you see fit) and we're back playing our own youngster who appears to be absolutely fine for this level.

Lesson for other positions perhaps (Hitchcock/Maiga for example). Who's to know if Petrasso would also not be fine as a sub instead of O'Neill or Benayoun.

I'm really glad we won - I had a feeling we would as I said yesterday - and I' really glad Yun played well too. I'm also glad the bench had some of our youngsters on it. LTC and Keane aren't ours so less fussed about them.
The boy Yun on 11:21 - Mar 23 with 985 viewsingeminate

The boy Yun on 18:13 - Mar 22 by danehoop

He actually did very well at donny, but ended up with a serious injury and came back to us. He has spent much of the season going through rehabilitation process and getting fitness back through the youth team. One of S.Koreas highest rated young players until he joined us. Then took a bit of time to adapt but never a doubt about potential. He wont sell as many shirts as Park, but is a much better prospect for someone like qpr.

Cheers Dane for that, tbh I had no idea what he'd he'd been up to - sounds like a decent prospect.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

The boy Yun on 16:35 - Mar 24 with 839 viewsDylanP

The boy Yun on 18:00 - Mar 22 by kingo

Is this the same Yun that many of our supporters had a go at the club for getting ? claiming he was just a marketing ploy for the Korean market. Surely it can't be the same player.

Agreed very fast and appears to have sttled in now, and wants to play for the team.

Yep. That's the one. The stink that the haters put up when he was brought in was amazing, but sort-of typical. After all, if some of our fans haven't written off a player even before they have seen him play, then they probably feel like they are giving him too much leeway.

I hope he plays every game till the end of the season. My guess is we will be in the Championship next season and giving him a run now will set us up well for when BAE is gone.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The boy Yun on 17:38 - Mar 24 with 809 viewsBklynRanger

The boy Yun on 17:56 - Mar 22 by Jigsore

We ought to keep those who've showed good form in the team. I think it was you Bklyn who said that we ought to keep Onouha in the team even once Dunne is available again and I completely agree. The same goes for Yun. In them we have fairly young players who are tied to us for far longer than BAE or Dunne so if we're serious about building a team of "young and hungry" players we ought to start by keeping them in the team. They've done nothing wrong after all.

Obviously Austin, Phillips, Simpson will come back in once fit, their replacements have been... patchy at best.

Agreed. A defence of Yun, Hill, Nedum and Simpson seems quite fast and well balanced to me.
The boy Yun on 17:53 - Mar 24 with 790 viewsGloucs_R

Traore and Yun would be my choice for LB next season. With Ehmer and Donaldson cover for Hill and Onouha. Harriman could cover Simpson.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024