Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tattoo's 12:46 - Mar 7 with 9496 viewsDiscodroid

right own up, who has them and where.
i have this on my chest

and this upper right arm

i have no recollection of having the second one done , but im told it was in southend on sea. both around 1996/97.

it could have been worse i suppose, a desert island on my forehead perhaps.

i believe blob has one of emerson lake and palmer on his man boobs.

[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 12:47]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Tattoo's on 16:38 - Mar 7 with 2751 viewsgordanoR

Years ago I said to my mate who I go to Rangers with that i'd get the badge done on my chest if we we ever won anything. Pretty safe bet until we won promotion, he's forgotten though & I am too old now & have decided that i don't like anything enough to have it tattooed on my body .

Oh & the current badge is sh1t too.
Tattoo's on 16:52 - Mar 7 with 2736 viewsJAPRANGERS

In Osaka, if teachers or civil servants are found to have a tattoo, they get sacked.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 17:03]
Tattoo's on 16:54 - Mar 7 with 2735 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Tattoo's on 16:06 - Mar 7 by loftboy

I only got it done a couple of years ago and the tattooist did ask if our relationship was steady before he started.

Roy Keane has his kids' names tattooed on his arm. In an interview with the reliable (and blameless) journo Paul Kimmage in the Irish Independant the subject came up. Keane, clearly joking and clearly in a loving relationship, said that his wife asked how come her name wasn't there and he'd told her that they'd always be his kids but that she mightn't always be his wife. Funny...but not for long.

Front page headline in Ireland's biggest-selling Sunday?

Keane - "They'll always be my kids. You won't always be my wife".

How many hundreds of thousands saw that headline in their shop but never read the article or even bought the paper. Ba$tards.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Tattoo's on 16:56 - Mar 7 with 2729 viewsJAPRANGERS

Now that's a Yakuza tattoo!
Tattoo's on 17:00 - Mar 7 with 2723 viewsSonofNorfolt

A few of us all agreed to get 'R's tats when we win the FA Cup.
We should have just done it if we got more than two goals in a Lancashire away game.

I am tempted to get one for my fiftieth soon, but not Rangers shiitty badge, something else.
Tattoo's on 17:06 - Mar 7 with 2715 viewsJAPRANGERS

Tattoo's on 16:56 - Mar 7 by JAPRANGERS

Now that's a Yakuza tattoo!

not surprising Yakuza members are not welcome at the swimming pool and hot springs places
Tattoo's on 17:22 - Mar 7 with 2693 viewsizlingtonhoop

Tattoo's on 16:38 - Mar 7 by exiled_dictator

I got 'WENDY' tattooed on my todge.

When I am 'happy'. it says:

Welcome to sunny London. We hope you have a wonderful stay.

Nice to see that one's popped into this decade..

Tattoo's on 17:36 - Mar 7 with 2680 viewsfinesse

Login to get fewer ads

Tattoo's on 21:11 - Mar 10 with 2508 viewshoopstilidie

Scorpion on my chest, Dragon and black rose design right arm, Lionhead sword left arm, tribal on back and that little thing on my avatar on my right calf.
Don't regret a single one of them and in answer to the question put to me by a complete stranger a while back " what will they look like when you're 70?" my answer is they will look great as the chances are I'd have had them recoloured.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Tattoo's on 23:19 - Mar 10 with 2443 viewsQPR1882

Tattoo's on 16:52 - Mar 7 by JAPRANGERS

In Osaka, if teachers or civil servants are found to have a tattoo, they get sacked.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 17:03]

My QPR tattoo was the reason i was locked up in Tokyo for 4 hrs after we had just landed for the 2002 world cup, even though i was a member of the England supporters club.

The Japanese had been informed all England fans with tattoos were hooligans.

Funny thing was there were 7 England fans that were put into the holding cell while they did checks with UK police from various flights. 4 of us were QPR fans.
Tattoo's on 08:39 - Dec 31 with 736 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/30/china-bans-footballers-in-national
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024