Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WWIII? 01:10 - Mar 2 with 7787 viewsHooparoo

Apparently Putin has got pretty big balls as he's slowly invading the Crimea(Ukraine) despite the fact that it appears the US and UK both have treaty obligations to defend Ukraine. The treaty is called "The Budapest Memorandum" and was signed in the mid 90s to encourage the Ukraine to give up all it's nukes after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Eerily reminiscent of the start of WWI and also the invasion of Czechoslovakia by Hitler in 1938 as Putin clearly thinks Obama is weak and won't keep his obligations.

A very high stakes game of poker going on as the US have started to deploy assets.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

WWIII? on 19:24 - Mar 2 with 1403 viewsQPR442

'Russia can't afford a major confrontation because it's skint'
agree.
Nothing will happen and all this sensationalism will be forgotten in a week or two. The news will get back to the Pistoria trial.
Don't worry
WWIII? on 19:39 - Mar 2 with 1394 viewsBluce_Ree

WWIII? on 08:51 - Mar 2 by Orthodox_Hoop

The fact is, President Vladimir Putin's actions towards Ukraine are legal under International Law, and thus cannot be stopped by any western government. The Russian Federation has a binding legal agreement with The Legitimate Ukrainian Government (which was DEMOCRATICALLY elected) regarding the lease of the naval base in the Crimea, which runs out in 2042. It is therefore territory of The Russian Federation, and Russia can have as many Soldiers or military personnel on the base as it wishes.

Furthermore, comparing President Putin to Hitler is quite rich considering the fact that Neo Nazis from all over Europe are flocking to the Ukraine to support this western sponsored takeover of the country. The far right in Ukraine openly celebrates the Nazi sympathisers and quislings of WW2 who were responsible for the extermination of countless Jews and Russians. One of their leaders has openly requested the help of Chechen terrorists with close links to al-Queeda in their struggle against Russia.

Nothing good will come of this, and the EU and USA have a lot to answer for in their quest to undermine Russia.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 9:02]

I don't ride with commies. No christians either.

(Harry Dean motherf**king Stanton knows what's what)

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

WWIII? on 19:51 - Mar 2 with 1378 viewsNorthernr

Never mind all this, what's Joey Barton been Tweeting today? That's the real news.
WWIII? on 20:00 - Mar 2 with 1353 viewsJigsore

Trade with the EU makes up 12.5% of Russia's GDP. That is a decent bargaining chip in itself considering how poor the country is in parts.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

WWIII? on 20:37 - Mar 2 with 1329 viewsPommyhoop

This thread reminds me of a call out at work back in The Motherland a good few years back.The job was at a flat in Acton occupied by 2 stunning young foreign sorts.My work mate recons he's a bit of a bird bandit so he goes to work.
Him:; Where you from?
Her :; Ukraine
Him :; Thats in Russia aint it?
Her :; No Ukraine
Him :; Yeah in Russia?
Her :; No Ukraine
Him:; In Russia?
Her :; Ukraine.
With that last one she just turned around and blanked him.I was doing that trying not to laugh thing and used the International language of football ' I know Ukraine ,Shevchenko very good footballer' >Its allright lads this was in his pre Scum days< After that they were all over me ,chatting ,offering cups of tea . and totally blanking my mate..
When we came out he was like 'What was up with her?' I tried to explain to him and said 'Imagine you were chatting up a Welsh bird and said 'Where you from?' she says Wales and you say .Thats in England isnt it. She says .No its Wales and you go Yeah in England. Idiot still didnt get it.....Said she must be a Dyke...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

WWIII? on 20:54 - Mar 2 with 1313 viewsHollowayRanger

i was in odessa few years back turned on tv to see russian tanks invading not understanding the lingo i didnt know where they were

almost pooed myself and went out on balconey to see if i could see hear anything turned out that the russians were invading ukraines smaller neighbour georgia

now it really is the ukraines turn

putins a bully and thug and no way will he back down and i dont think he will stop with just the crimea i think he will want the whole of the ukraine

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

WWIII? on 23:55 - Mar 2 with 1251 viewsWanderR

Georgia, now Ukraine. Looks like someone is putting the band back together.

Current location: OX10

WWIII? on 10:13 - Mar 3 with 1200 viewsTheBlob

WWIII? on 23:55 - Mar 2 by WanderR

Absolutely.Like Hitler trying to redress the shame of WW1.
Putin is a dangerous nutter out of the same mould,all this chest beating macho bullshit on top.And alarmingly he has hordes of followers who love to see him sticking it to the West,amazing to see so many people nostalgic for Stalin.Putin's filthy rich with oil and gas revenue and maybe just protecting his personal assets with bluster and bullying.If you want to hit Russia hit the pocket, the first step is to try and ban them from owning property in this country - especially London,and they do love a London gaff.A certain owner of a certain scum football club for instance?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

WWIII? on 11:54 - Mar 3 with 1165 viewsisawqpratwcity

WWIII? on 10:13 - Mar 3 by TheBlob

Absolutely.Like Hitler trying to redress the shame of WW1.
Putin is a dangerous nutter out of the same mould,all this chest beating macho bullshit on top.And alarmingly he has hordes of followers who love to see him sticking it to the West,amazing to see so many people nostalgic for Stalin.Putin's filthy rich with oil and gas revenue and maybe just protecting his personal assets with bluster and bullying.If you want to hit Russia hit the pocket, the first step is to try and ban them from owning property in this country - especially London,and they do love a London gaff.A certain owner of a certain scum football club for instance?

Nah, that's not fair on Abramovich. He paid good money for the club and, if necessary, should be allowed to repatriate it back to Moscow.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

WWIII? on 12:05 - Mar 3 with 1157 viewsessextaxiboy

WWIII? on 13:43 - Mar 2 by TheBlob

If you have a look at this map you'll see why the Russians are intent on controlling the Ukraine and why the EU are cool on intervention.

We need to get cracking Fracking
WWIII? on 12:06 - Mar 3 with 1155 viewsJuzzie

WWIII? on 23:55 - Mar 2 by WanderR

My girlfriend is Russian and says that most of them didn't want the break up of the Soviet Union. It's made 0.1% of people very, very rich and 99.99% still poor. At least under the old regime there were jobs, even if just sweeping streets.
WWIII? on 12:09 - Mar 3 with 1153 viewskingsburyR

WWIII? on 10:33 - Mar 2 by INFIRMARY

You stage an Olympics and you get an immunity card to invade a neighborhood country , we missed the boat on that 2012 and should have invaded France

That made me chuckle!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024