Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday 12:52 - Feb 25 with 12149 viewsDevz00

Looks like young Tom has inherited his old man's arrogance...

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=6338

“Swansea play nice football and did ever so well against Napoli - but will they be able to handle the threat we give them with Glenn Murray, Marouane Chamakh, Cameron Jerome, Yannick Bolasie, Jason Puncheon and myself?"

“It’s different when you play Manchester United because they keep the ball so well. Swansea play similar but are probably not as effective - they haven’t got the Wayne Rooneys and Robin van Persies who, when you do give them the space, will kill you off. We have to nullify what Swansea do and then play our own game. I’m sure Swansea won’t be able to handle what we do."

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 20:49 - Feb 25 with 3444 viewsOldjack

I sincerely hope we make the little runt choke on his words

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 00:19 - Feb 26 with 3318 viewsLeonisGod

Good player mind and I'd be happy enough to see him down here. He seems to be settling in to premiership life better than the other young hopeful Zaha.

But what a stupid, naiave thing to say. Hope that one comes back to bite him on the arse.
Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 09:55 - Feb 26 with 3231 viewsperchrockjack

TBH I refer to the likes of him in the same vein.
Scum arrogant father, painted WAG mum, private school, massive house but miniscule brain to fit in it.
Its a dangerous game for us though and Pubis will have a plan .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 13:08 - Feb 26 with 3148 viewsCatullus

It's different against Man United because they keep the ball so well? And we don't? Has the fool not seen the stats?
I'm not just hoping for a win, I hope all our front 4 score!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 14:42 - Feb 26 with 3089 viewsgandhiaber

He's probably archived some books and photos, but achieved f**k all
Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 16:44 - Feb 26 with 3042 viewsThursday

Didn't seem that scathing to me. I've farted more offense. What did you expect him to say? That he's looking forward to jacking off the team he's playing against?
Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 16:24 - Feb 28 with 2934 viewsDevz00

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 16:44 - Feb 26 by Thursday

Didn't seem that scathing to me. I've farted more offense. What did you expect him to say? That he's looking forward to jacking off the team he's playing against?

Scathing and offensive are totally different to being arrogant. I highlighted the comments as I believe that Tom Ince is coming across rather arrogantly and, IMO, he hasn't proven anything yet so it may suit him to just be quiet.

Would you be happy if Nathan Dyer had come out with comments like this? I would be fuming to be honest. It's tempting fate and there's a little ignorance in there too.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 17:02 - Feb 28 with 2891 viewsThursday

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 16:24 - Feb 28 by Devz00

Scathing and offensive are totally different to being arrogant. I highlighted the comments as I believe that Tom Ince is coming across rather arrogantly and, IMO, he hasn't proven anything yet so it may suit him to just be quiet.

Would you be happy if Nathan Dyer had come out with comments like this? I would be fuming to be honest. It's tempting fate and there's a little ignorance in there too.

Oh, I agree with that. There's nothing you've posted that I was commenting on. It was the reactions of some of the other posters. Whether intended or not, Ince's comments offended some on here. Either that or a bout o hysteria.

And, no, I wouldn't be happy if Nathan Dyer had come out with comments like this, because that's not in his character. But, it is in some, and I'm not offended by a overly-confident, arrogant footballer.
Login to get fewer ads

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 17:21 - Feb 28 with 2860 viewsDevz00

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 17:02 - Feb 28 by Thursday

Oh, I agree with that. There's nothing you've posted that I was commenting on. It was the reactions of some of the other posters. Whether intended or not, Ince's comments offended some on here. Either that or a bout o hysteria.

And, no, I wouldn't be happy if Nathan Dyer had come out with comments like this, because that's not in his character. But, it is in some, and I'm not offended by a overly-confident, arrogant footballer.

Fair enough. I'm not particularly offended by it all, I just find it very interesting. You don't often hear these types of comments, particularly by somebody who is so inexperienced at this level.

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 19:13 - Feb 28 with 2811 viewsBloodyhills

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 13:08 - Feb 26 by Catullus

It's different against Man United because they keep the ball so well? And we don't? Has the fool not seen the stats?
I'm not just hoping for a win, I hope all our front 4 score!

and score 2 each!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 20:21 - Feb 28 with 2773 viewsRancid

That should see off some tired legs.What a complete tosser.
Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 20:30 - Feb 28 with 2763 viewssingalongajack

what we'd do in my day is clatter him a couple of foot in the air and see what he thinks about the big time
Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 21:11 - Feb 28 with 2744 viewsScoobyWho

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 12:59 - Feb 25 by Johnw102

Garry pin that on the dressing room wall.

Now there's a manager who needs a win.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 21:58 - Feb 28 with 2712 viewsPozuelosSideys

These chumps are fancying their chances on Sunday reading their boards. They seriously believe they are gonna come to the Liberty and stick 2 or 3 past us. I really hope we twunt them like the last time they turned up in Swansea.

Fodder.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 17:02 - Mar 1 with 2596 viewsLiam12345

i feel it is necesary to post this,

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=142861&page=1

very confident little boys, i go 5 - 0 to us bony x3 shelvey x 2

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 17:17 - Mar 1 with 2472 viewsKingBony

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 17:02 - Mar 1 by Liam12345

Looked like a 50/50 split of optimism and realism to me mate.

Don't see that as them being overly confident, loads were saying be lucky to get anything from the game.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 19:20 - Mar 1 with 2433 viewsSpratty

Heard his interview earlier don't know if someone had a word with him but much more circumspect.
Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 20:11 - Mar 1 with 2406 viewsEvanski

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 19:10 - Feb 25 by max936

I really hope we don't pay any attention to him on Sunday and just treat him as a nonentity, no songs or chanting towards him please, well not until we're 3-0 up

This.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 20:26 - Mar 1 with 2388 viewsEvanski

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 17:02 - Mar 1 by Liam12345

Optimistic from fans of a club who haven't scored a single away goal in the league since Boxing Day!

I think our boys will be up for this after Thursday's disappointment. Given the way we've been playing of late I wouldn't be surprised if we dished out a tuning.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Tom Ince - Thoughts on Sunday on 20:54 - Mar 1 with 2358 viewsCatullus

A lot of them seem to think we'll be worn out after the Napoli game. But the way we play tends to help us avoid complete exhaustion. Some of our players are getting mini breaks during games as possession is held by 2/3/4 players in some quadrants.
I think Rodgers used to say this, that keeping possession and passing it around short and often was effective in resting players during a match.
Yes we are doing a lot more these days, but we are not running ourselves into the ground. Conversely, we are making other teams do a lot of running. That should balance things out a bit.
Also, given our new found spirit, I doubt the team will be too down at losing to Napoli, I suspect they'll be right up for it if only to shut Ince up!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024