Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 17:42 - Dec 26 with 17351 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Never done one but going for 2-0 R's
Match Thread on 21:30 - Dec 26 with 1487 viewsJigsore

"we'll play through Tom Carroll"

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Thread on 21:30 - Dec 26 with 1489 viewslave16

so the only QPR Player that impressed me tonight was BAE... even though he stopped for the Offside...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Match Thread on 21:31 - Dec 26 with 1466 viewsShotKneesHoop

Match Thread on 19:01 - Dec 26 by ShotKneesHoop

Cut and pasted this from another thread because I am so pissed off with team selection and tactics.

"Just seen the team against Forest released on SSN. Is QPR really a Spurs old boys side?

Where is Austin? Why is Zamorra an instant recall?

How come the Ghost gets the chance of 90 minutes?

Champions 2013 - 2014 Derby

Runners Up - Leicester.

Why? Better managers.

QPR will be in play offs.

Danny Blanchflower will be dug up to help us out, but we will phook up as per usual.

Put your money on it, as definite as SWP falling over the ball.

If we get anything out of tonight, I would be as surprised as if England drew just one Test out of five down under.

Just seen that r'SWiPe is on the bench. We are truly, truly phoookeed.

2- 0 to Forest.

I rest my case.

If 'Arry and Rosie can't see it, how come I can?

Got the score right too.

Bet I've got the season's end result right as well!

Boring negative football with Spurs Asbeens.

Why do we bother, Fawlty?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Match Thread on 21:31 - Dec 26 with 1462 viewsSpiritofGregory

Lets face it, we all know that we would be near the bottom of the league without Austin. We have been lucky in games, can only remember one convincing performance and that was against Middlesbrough.
Match Thread on 21:32 - Dec 26 with 1436 viewsMonahoop

Usual Christmas form. Didn't expect anything else really. Things can get better,can't they?

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Match Thread on 21:33 - Dec 26 with 1427 viewsShotKneesHoop

Match Thread on 21:32 - Dec 26 by Monahoop

Usual Christmas form. Didn't expect anything else really. Things can get better,can't they?

No.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Match Thread on 21:33 - Dec 26 with 1425 viewsSpiritofGregory

Match Thread on 21:30 - Dec 26 by lave16

so the only QPR Player that impressed me tonight was BAE... even though he stopped for the Offside...

He is too casual, he's got that I couldn't give a crap attitude which I can't stand. Too many princesses in our team I'm afraid.
Match Thread on 21:33 - Dec 26 with 1417 viewsHunterhoop

Forget that decision. It wasn't offside but it was ridiculous by the red to overrule the lino from that position. How does he know whether the Lino wasn't flagging Reid anyway.

Anyway, 'Arry completely fecked up there. Zamora meant we wasted that first half. Onouha should have played. Jenas, Carroll and Henry. FFS. Go for it 'Arry. Play two genuine wingers and Niko at the top of the midfield behind AJ. Let's get it down and play incisive passing football, not limited crab football.

What have they been doing in training?? What does 'Arry tell them before games??
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 21:33 - Dec 26 with 1417 viewsessextaxiboy

Match Thread on 21:31 - Dec 26 by ShotKneesHoop

I rest my case.

If 'Arry and Rosie can't see it, how come I can?

Got the score right too.

Bet I've got the season's end result right as well!

Boring negative football with Spurs Asbeens.

Why do we bother, Fawlty?

Dont bother then
Match Thread on 21:36 - Dec 26 with 1374 viewsToast_R

Match Thread on 21:27 - Dec 26 by dolcelatte

Some of you should seriously lay off the Christmas booze and take a long hard look at yourselves. The negativity when the backs are against the wall speaks volumes. We're still 3rd in the table and yet so many Arry 'aters can't wait for us to fail so they can bitch on forums. According to most of them we were in for a relegation scrap pre season and we are still up there. Get a grip and put your prejudices aside.

I don't hate Harry at all but no one can deny his team selections and ideas of how to play are pretty bollocks.

When you've made 3 changes and still getting nowhere you know you've f@cked up. If he resigned tomorrow I wouldn't be bothered particularly.

Yes we're still top end but with what he has at his disposal, you'd think we could do so much better. Getting beat by a lesser capable team who just want it more is something I just can't have.
Match Thread on 21:36 - Dec 26 with 1364 viewsHooparoo

Play the whistle. FFS I learned that before I was 10.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match Thread on 21:39 - Dec 26 with 1327 viewsloftboy

Match Thread on 21:36 - Dec 26 by Hooparoo

Play the whistle. FFS I learned that before I was 10.

Exactly.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Match Thread on 21:39 - Dec 26 with 1320 viewsHunterhoop

Match Thread on 21:36 - Dec 26 by Toast_R

I don't hate Harry at all but no one can deny his team selections and ideas of how to play are pretty bollocks.

When you've made 3 changes and still getting nowhere you know you've f@cked up. If he resigned tomorrow I wouldn't be bothered particularly.

Yes we're still top end but with what he has at his disposal, you'd think we could do so much better. Getting beat by a lesser capable team who just want it more is something I just can't have.

Spot on.
Match Thread on 21:40 - Dec 26 with 1309 viewsSpiritofGregory

Don't know why everyone is moaning about the offside. We were losing and never looked like scoring.

Players opting to pass sideways or backwards instead on being positive and going forward. Midfielders who are physically and mentally weak and can't shoot. Wingers who don't get to the byline to cross the ball, over paid average players....
Match Thread on 21:44 - Dec 26 with 1275 viewsBrazilNutR

So we let the S. American hungry looking striker go without giving him a single game in the first team, and then our 1 striker is injured..and we have to play a player who hasn't played for several months.... Classic QPR.

we were awful today..I felt rather annoyed at their second goal, the lino clearly flagged and then seemed to tell the ref he hadn't flagged. But we should have tried to score and then they could have used that excuse..but as it is 1-0 or 2-0 is not that important.

my thoughts were, we looked poor generally, a few moments apart when it almost worked. Caroll wasn't very good and if not playing well is very light weight so doesn't even get stuck in, and Henry needs 4 touches before passing, he is a technically v. poor and just gets caught in possession. certainly can;t play the football they seem to want to play..
We really missed Austin.. Zamora was goal shy..I would have liked to see Austin in some of those positions.
Hoillet seems to be quicker than his own brain..he's almost good, but never does what he should do.. Phillips looks classy at times, but seems that he could still do a lot more.
Krankjar looked classy at times, but something is not quite working..fitness/attitude/team!?! not sure. Or maybe just needs something to hit the onion bag for confidence,.. I thought that he would be really firing now he has a World Cup place to fight for..
Match Thread on 21:45 - Dec 26 with 1265 viewslave16

Tonights team
01 Green (unimpressive tonight, tbh the championship is probably his level.
02 Simpson (looked ok but both goals came from his side)
39 Assou-Ekotto (spurs will recall him.. but good player)
10 Carroll (I don't get the hype)
05 Dunne (you gotta love the Dunne monster but he's starting to slow down
06 Hill (still a hero)
07 Phillips (not sure why he was taken off but he shot when he should have passed)
20 Henry (league 1 player)
25 Zamora (bah humbug)
16 Jenas (annonymous)
19 Kranjcar (show pony)

Hoilett (should have started)
Johnston (keen but thats about it)
Benayoun (did nothing.. and I have no faith in him doing anything)

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Match Thread on 21:45 - Dec 26 with 1258 viewsactonman

I'm sorry, not an arry hater by any means but FFs if that was my team out there I would have been screaming blue and white murder out there !!

My 3 nieces aged 4 , 7 and 11 would have been more affective than caroll , jenas and krnjcar tonight !!!!!!!!

Propa fcuked off !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024