Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back. 22:29 - Oct 30 with 5871 viewsBluce_Ree

I thought we did okay. We kept passing the ball and never resorted to hoofing it and I think we had most of the possession. Wigan had the better chances, mind.

We would have been a lot better if Hoilett would pass occasionally although he was our standout attacking player. Austin looked a bit ineffective, although he was being marked very closely. AJ did a lot more than him when he came on.

Simpson was like a less good Hoilett. Still pretty good but not quite quick enough. Faurlin didn't create a whole lot but wasn't dreadful.

A good away point but can't help feeling they were there for the taking.

Biggest c*nt of the night was the parking warden scum who dropped a £60 ticket on me. I hope you wake up on fire you f**king bottomfeeder scum.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Just back. on 10:33 - Oct 31 with 1346 viewsRs_Holy

Just back. on 23:12 - Oct 30 by FredManRave

Harrys Just Back;

"I thought we dominated the first half. It was a good away performance. I think for 70-odd minutes we did well but didn't have the final ball. Looking at Wigan they have a stronger squad than us and certainly more strength in depth.

"At the end it was a free for all, there was free-kicks, fouls and goodness knows what going on all over the place but we couldn't score. We did have good control but the final ball was lacking."

just watched the video... He seems pretty pished off to me?!?!?
Just back. on 10:45 - Oct 31 with 1325 viewsMatch82

Just back. on 02:51 - Oct 31 by themodfather

just back....jenas is very poor , phillips near to it
why qpr fans chanted for johnson kills me, he came on, got thru ..the goalie comes out, taps aj and the tool doesn't go down, i recall many dives for palace....but not for qpr? we pass side to side like crabs, endless..massing up possession with no end product..wigan were poor and we should have beaten them end of.
someone tell me "how far we've come"
i have heard some qpr fans muttering they want cesar back lol lol lol

Those fans are idiots then. Green, and the rest of our defence are the reason we're in the top half of the table.
Just back. on 12:55 - Oct 31 with 1247 viewsgjc104

I saw someone thought Hoilett did OK..really? Were you facing the pitch at all?
He was terrible...ran into a cul de sac every single time. I hate singling out players and wishing for them to go off but after 30 mins I had lost my voice shouting at him. He has a shocker.

Aagin, too slow in the build up, too many passes, playing it square all the time. Poor old Austin, 5 touches all night maybe?

9 clean sheets maybe but only 13 goals is it?
Just back. on 18:42 - Oct 31 with 1155 viewsWeaverQPR

Need to be positive when going forward and maybe the odd shot towards the goal would help. Maybe Carroll is the answer but over the last two games didnt think much to junior hoilett, kranjcar

@WeavQPR

Just back. on 19:03 - Oct 31 with 1143 viewsShotKneesHoop

Just back. on 02:32 - Oct 31 by smegma

SWP wasn't even in the squad.

Even if he wasn't - it's still a very accurate and truthful comment.

R'SWiPe always makes his greatest contribution to a game by not being there.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Just back. on 19:53 - Oct 31 with 1115 viewsWeaverQPR

Just back. on 19:03 - Oct 31 by ShotKneesHoop

Even if he wasn't - it's still a very accurate and truthful comment.

R'SWiPe always makes his greatest contribution to a game by not being there.

Has he shagged your wife or cut you up at a junction?

@WeavQPR

Just back. on 23:02 - Oct 31 with 1046 viewsShotKneesHoop

Just back. on 19:53 - Oct 31 by WeaverQPR

Has he shagged your wife or cut you up at a junction?

No, no, no!!

R'SWiPe has done much worse than that. Much worse. He is 100% shyte. He is a completely useless phuckwit playing in the hoops for £60K a week, with one goal in over two and a quarter seasons to show for it.

R'SWiPe is the most useless individual ever to wear the hoops. And he get s £60k a week to hit row Z or trip over his feet or pass to an opponent.

Name me one worse player. Here's a few below that shade even him.

He makes Pat Brady, Terry McQuade, Karl Ready, Bob Malcolm, Tony Scully, Brett Angel, Stefan Moore look like shoe ins for "Escape From Victory"

And that's me being kind to the schoolboy in shorts.

Mussolini,Fanny Craddock and Himmler had more ball control than him. End of.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Just back. on 14:04 - Nov 1 with 971 viewsBluce_Ree

Why is Stefan Moore on that list? He's clearly this country's, and the serengeti's, most natural finisher.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Login to get fewer ads

Just back. on 14:11 - Nov 1 with 959 viewssimmo

Just back. on 23:02 - Oct 31 by ShotKneesHoop

No, no, no!!

R'SWiPe has done much worse than that. Much worse. He is 100% shyte. He is a completely useless phuckwit playing in the hoops for £60K a week, with one goal in over two and a quarter seasons to show for it.

R'SWiPe is the most useless individual ever to wear the hoops. And he get s £60k a week to hit row Z or trip over his feet or pass to an opponent.

Name me one worse player. Here's a few below that shade even him.

He makes Pat Brady, Terry McQuade, Karl Ready, Bob Malcolm, Tony Scully, Brett Angel, Stefan Moore look like shoe ins for "Escape From Victory"

And that's me being kind to the schoolboy in shorts.

Mussolini,Fanny Craddock and Himmler had more ball control than him. End of.

It amazes me that people will give someone like SWP aboslute dogs abuse but will sing Joey Bartons name his first game back. I agree that SWP has been mostly god awful for us, since that debut against Newcastle he has slowly gotten worse and the fact he is paid 60k a week is criminal, although not his fault. But even in the worst of times he works his nuts off, every one of our FB's wants him ahead of them as he tracks back and doesnt shirk his duty for the team. At least he does the thing I would expect everybody to do in every game.

I think he suffered from expectation levels due to his name and I actually think this is probably his level, as/when he can get fit and challenge for a place.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Just back. on 17:49 - Nov 1 with 925 viewssmegma

Just back. on 14:11 - Nov 1 by simmo

It amazes me that people will give someone like SWP aboslute dogs abuse but will sing Joey Bartons name his first game back. I agree that SWP has been mostly god awful for us, since that debut against Newcastle he has slowly gotten worse and the fact he is paid 60k a week is criminal, although not his fault. But even in the worst of times he works his nuts off, every one of our FB's wants him ahead of them as he tracks back and doesnt shirk his duty for the team. At least he does the thing I would expect everybody to do in every game.

I think he suffered from expectation levels due to his name and I actually think this is probably his level, as/when he can get fit and challenge for a place.

Well said, totally in agreement with you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024