Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back. 22:29 - Oct 30 with 5808 viewsBluce_Ree

I thought we did okay. We kept passing the ball and never resorted to hoofing it and I think we had most of the possession. Wigan had the better chances, mind.

We would have been a lot better if Hoilett would pass occasionally although he was our standout attacking player. Austin looked a bit ineffective, although he was being marked very closely. AJ did a lot more than him when he came on.

Simpson was like a less good Hoilett. Still pretty good but not quite quick enough. Faurlin didn't create a whole lot but wasn't dreadful.

A good away point but can't help feeling they were there for the taking.

Biggest c*nt of the night was the parking warden scum who dropped a £60 ticket on me. I hope you wake up on fire you f**king bottomfeeder scum.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Just back. on 22:37 - Oct 30 with 4433 viewsINFIRMARY

A measured view thanks !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Just back. on 22:39 - Oct 30 with 4391 viewsted_hendrix

If you thought that we did o.k. then that's fine by me, Its another point in the bank I suppose.
Think Wigan are unbeaten at home.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Just back. on 22:46 - Oct 30 with 4312 viewsactonman

i'm happy with a point, I can accept defeat at burnley

but i'm still fooooooooooking fuming we cocked it up against milwall !!!
Just back. on 22:46 - Oct 30 with 4309 viewsBluce_Ree

Sorry, not Simpson. Phillips.

He was like a less good Hoilett.

But yeah, still alright I guess.

If we learn to shoot a bit, we'll be okay. Greeno didn't have much to do but made an okay save in the first half and it's another clean sheet for him.

Their keeper brought down AJ but it did look like he fell over a bit too easy. We also fouled their striker right at the end. Crowd were very unhappy. Looked like they had a point.

Still, f*ck those pie-obsessed mum-molestors.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Just back. on 22:49 - Oct 30 with 4280 views100percent

Good report Bluce, couldn't face going to Lancashire twice in a week.
sounds like AJ looked lively when he came on....
win on saturday and we are back on course
Just back. on 23:09 - Oct 30 with 4154 viewsSydneyRs

Just back. on 22:46 - Oct 30 by Bluce_Ree

Sorry, not Simpson. Phillips.

He was like a less good Hoilett.

But yeah, still alright I guess.

If we learn to shoot a bit, we'll be okay. Greeno didn't have much to do but made an okay save in the first half and it's another clean sheet for him.

Their keeper brought down AJ but it did look like he fell over a bit too easy. We also fouled their striker right at the end. Crowd were very unhappy. Looked like they had a point.

Still, f*ck those pie-obsessed mum-molestors.

Was the penalty shout at the death involving Phillips a realistic one?

A draw away from home never a bad result in my book.
Just back. on 23:12 - Oct 30 with 4125 viewsFredManRave

Harrys Just Back;

"I thought we dominated the first half. It was a good away performance. I think for 70-odd minutes we did well but didn't have the final ball. Looking at Wigan they have a stronger squad than us and certainly more strength in depth.

"At the end it was a free for all, there was free-kicks, fouls and goodness knows what going on all over the place but we couldn't score. We did have good control but the final ball was lacking."

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Just back. on 23:12 - Oct 30 with 4112 viewsBluce_Ree

Just back. on 23:09 - Oct 30 by SydneyRs

Was the penalty shout at the death involving Phillips a realistic one?

A draw away from home never a bad result in my book.

I don't think so. Whatever happened at the end when we took out their player looked worse.

Login to get fewer ads

Just back. on 23:14 - Oct 30 with 4103 viewsTaxidermist

Also went. Thought we should have capitalised on the many opportunities we did have Far too much passing back. Need to go forward more and SHOOT as in the pre match practice. For me too much arial football. SWP still passing to oppo and cannot hit target! Felt we were capable of getting three points. Wigan only had better chances because we let them . Our supporters were fantastic and so good to see Holt not return for second half. Wish AJ had come on sooner. Match officials were totally inept.
Just back. on 23:21 - Oct 30 with 4059 viewsYorkRanger

Pretty good summary. Just got back myself. Again thought we were well organised and keep the ball well. We still, however, seem to lack penetration and Austin remains too isolated. I did think Wigan were very beatable but they have a decent home record so a point is not to be sniffed at.

Thought Faurlin had a good game and probably shaded MOM for me.

It was slightly disappointing that with a young inexperienced goalkeeper we didn't test him more. Hopefully we can push on Saturday as would be good to return to winning ways.

Finally not sure of the away numbers but looked like a decent turn out for a miserable night (weather) in the North West. Not too far back to the hotel fir be but credit to all who traveled.
Just back. on 23:23 - Oct 30 with 4047 viewsKiwi76

Good clean sheet after couple of poorer performances defensively. Think we have 11-12pts on Wigan and think they'll be in the mix at the end of the season.
Just need to get back to winning ways at Loftus Rd on Sat.
Any chance of Harry playing 2 up front from the off at home?
Just back. on 23:25 - Oct 30 with 4029 viewsTacticalR

Not one for the neutrals? The BBC commentary team sounded very bored.

Air hostess clique

Just back. on 23:48 - Oct 30 with 3936 viewskensalriser

Just back. on 23:14 - Oct 30 by Taxidermist

Also went. Thought we should have capitalised on the many opportunities we did have Far too much passing back. Need to go forward more and SHOOT as in the pre match practice. For me too much arial football. SWP still passing to oppo and cannot hit target! Felt we were capable of getting three points. Wigan only had better chances because we let them . Our supporters were fantastic and so good to see Holt not return for second half. Wish AJ had come on sooner. Match officials were totally inept.

SWP?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Just back. on 23:52 - Oct 30 with 3915 viewscalders

Good report thanks, try parkingletters.co.uk no win no fee, they are superb, they charged me 15 quid last time I used them. they have got me off 4 tickets so far.
Just back. on 01:05 - Oct 31 with 3787 viewsbrewers_hoop

At the start of this tricky run of 5 I said I'd have taken 8 points. That's 2 out of 9 so far...just gotta beat Derby and Reading and we're still on track!

McClaren loss is a concern for me - think we're missing him big time.
Just back. on 02:27 - Oct 31 with 3719 viewssmegma

Hoilett couldn't pass water tonight. I counted eleven times when we were attacking and he gave the ball away putting us on the backfoot. He should've been hoiked off at HT he was so poor. When AJ eventually came on , we actually looked like a threat going forward but Harry took too long to make that change. The referee must've left his cards at home tonight because even the most blatant fouls were not punished with cards. They could've had 3 cards and Hill certainly got off lightly on more than one occasion. But the worse foul of the night was waved play on by the most incompetent refereeing you will see in a long time.He actually saw the incident when the keeper pole axed AJ but waved all protests away. Not that it would've made any difference even if the keeper was sent off as we would've probably taken 32 passes before giving the ball away. In all my years of going to football I've never witnessed a home keeper wasting time from the first 5 minutes, no wonder the natives started booing on 50 odd minutes.
Just back. on 02:32 - Oct 31 with 3716 viewssmegma

Just back. on 23:14 - Oct 30 by Taxidermist

SWP wasn't even in the squad.
Just back. on 02:51 - Oct 31 with 3701 viewsthemodfather

just back....jenas is very poor , phillips near to it
why qpr fans chanted for johnson kills me, he came on, got thru ..the goalie comes out, taps aj and the tool doesn't go down, i recall many dives for palace....but not for qpr? we pass side to side like crabs, endless..massing up possession with no end product..wigan were poor and we should have beaten them end of.
someone tell me "how far we've come"
i have heard some qpr fans muttering they want cesar back lol lol lol
Just back. on 08:02 - Oct 31 with 3294 viewsjonno

Why did Krancjar go off? Was he injured?
Just back. on 08:04 - Oct 31 with 3283 viewsMaggsinho

Just back. on 08:02 - Oct 31 by jonno

Why did Krancjar go off? Was he injured?

Hamstring.
Just back. on 08:12 - Oct 31 with 3249 viewsjonno

Just back. on 08:04 - Oct 31 by Maggsinho

Hamstring.

Starting to look like yet another sick note then.
Just back. on 08:50 - Oct 31 with 3097 viewsstuabd

Just back. on 08:12 - Oct 31 by jonno

Starting to look like yet another sick note then.

David McIntyre ‏@davidmcintyre76 10h

Dear Harry, heard about Niko, guess I'll be getting that two-year deal after all. Love Yossi.
Just back. on 08:55 - Oct 31 with 3071 viewsLowerloftLad

0-0 ill snap that up one point closer to survival this season urssssss

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Just back. on 09:11 - Oct 31 with 3003 viewsPinnerPaul

Just back. on 22:37 - Oct 30 by INFIRMARY

A measured view thanks !

Unless you're a parking warden!
Just back. on 09:22 - Oct 31 with 2964 viewsWesty75

Just back. on 01:05 - Oct 31 by brewers_hoop

At the start of this tricky run of 5 I said I'd have taken 8 points. That's 2 out of 9 so far...just gotta beat Derby and Reading and we're still on track!

McClaren loss is a concern for me - think we're missing him big time.

Disagree about McLaren. I don't think we're playing any worse than we were when he was on board, it's simply that his departure coincided with a trickier set of fixtures and AJ and Onouha still out.
We should have beaten Millwall, and probably would have lost to Burnley regardless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024