Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kranjar Playing for QPR EDS v Charlton Today 13:10 - Sep 23 with 3295 viewsBexleyQPR

Usual lunchtime spent looking at various sites relating to QPR. Just seen that Krancjar is named in the EDS squad against Charlton today. He must be very keen to get some games under his belt, especially as he only played on Saturday and hopefully this coming Saturday against Boro. Chimes in with what his OnlyHereForTheNiko said about him on here yesterday that he works hard to 'get himself in good condition & match-sharp.'

Also noticed that Hitchcock is playing in this game. Hope he gets some game time too on Saturday.

Poll: Are QPR the Finest Team in all the land?

Kranjar Playing for QPR EDS v Charlton Today on 19:41 - Sep 23 with 3030 viewsrunningman75

I do not understand why Hitchcock is not given a chance we are light of strikers and talk of bringing in strikers on loan must lower the morale of the youth squad.
Kranjar Playing for QPR EDS v Charlton Today on 22:26 - Sep 23 with 2777 viewsderbyhoop

Both Krancjar and Faurlin played the full 90 minutes. While Hitchcock was taken off after 70.
Maybe I'm reading more into it but the latter move might be to protect him ahead of a place in the squad for Saturday. When Austin is our only senior striker still fit, then adding Hitchcock to the bench seems a far better option than selecting a keeper and 6 midfield players. Which is what HR did on Saturday.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Kranjar Playing for QPR EDS v Charlton Today on 22:39 - Sep 23 with 2732 viewsHollowayRanger

unless he's been carrying an injury or something the treatment of hitchcock since the ispwich game has been a joke at best and a disgrace at worst

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Kranjar Playing for QPR EDS v Charlton Today on 23:09 - Sep 23 with 2650 viewsjamois

Kranjar Playing for QPR EDS v Charlton Today on 22:39 - Sep 23 by HollowayRanger

unless he's been carrying an injury or something the treatment of hitchcock since the ispwich game has been a joke at best and a disgrace at worst

Holloway you should sub-edit for the Daily Fail. Keep 'em coming!

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Kranjar Playing for QPR EDS v Charlton Today on 23:24 - Sep 23 with 2602 viewsHollowayRanger

Kranjar Playing for QPR EDS v Charlton Today on 23:09 - Sep 23 by jamois

Holloway you should sub-edit for the Daily Fail. Keep 'em coming!

just think the kid deserved to have some first team game time ,that cup game we lost for starters was a wasted chance to give him at least 45 mins ,and v brighton he should have had 20 mins

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Kranjar Playing for QPR EDS v Charlton Today on 14:22 - Sep 24 with 2309 viewssimmo

Really pleased to hear he had a full 90mins. Going to be important to have him starting against Boro. A slightly fitter Phillips and Ekotto plus the rests we gave to the likes of Barton and Henry will hopefully help us too. Think Kranjcar is exactly what we have been missing to provide that link between MF and Austin.

If we can get to the intl break still picking up points with no fresh injuries I will be quite optimistic for the latter part of this year, Johnson, Hoilett and (fingers crossed) a close to returning Onouha added to what we have already.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024