Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
lawro's palace prediction 03:40 - Sep 20 with 11610 viewshooplehead

not good i'm afraid

lawro's palace prediction on 03:49 - Sep 20 with 11601 viewsSwansNZ

Quote...
"Crystal Palace v Swansea (13:30 BST)

These are the games that Crystal Palace have to win if they are going to stay up, especially when you bear in mind that Swansea have had a tough week - playing Liverpool on Monday and travelling to Valencia in the Europa League on Thursday.

Swansea have not got a massive squad either, although I have to say that in the last half-hour of their 2-2 draw with Liverpool I thought they were very good.

Palace will be ready for them - I can imagine their manager Ian Holloway saying to his players 'look, this lot will be dead on their feet here - let's have a real go'.

I think Palace will beat them too.

Prediction: 2-1 "

Sounds good to me - the last thing we want is Lawro Predicting we'll win.
Usain Bolt has us down for a 0-2 win - he knows his stuff (unlike Lawro)

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

lawro's palace prediction on 04:03 - Sep 20 with 11583 viewsMagic_Michu

I like the fact that he says we will struggle because we have 3 games in a week and then goes on in the next prediction by laughing at Villas Boas, for saying that Tottenham could struggle playing 3 games in a week, as it's only September.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

lawro's palace prediction on 04:10 - Sep 20 with 11580 viewshooplehead

nicky wire mullered him last week

he watches football though doesn't he?
it's his job and all
i do wonder what he's seen in the opening few weeks of the season to suggest that swansea are relegation canditates

doubtless we'll end up bottom of his personal predictions league again this season
lawro's palace prediction on 06:26 - Sep 20 with 11484 viewsGowerjack

And where do the pundits get this bollocks about us not having a "big squad" from?

Do they not pay attention?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

lawro's palace prediction on 06:50 - Sep 20 with 11432 viewsOldjack

opposition fans are split http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=137617&page=7

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

lawro's palace prediction on 08:27 - Sep 20 with 11250 viewsJackFish

lawro's palace prediction on 06:26 - Sep 20 by Gowerjack

And where do the pundits get this bollocks about us not having a "big squad" from?

I don't get it either. We have Williams, Routledge, Shelvey, Davies and Britton who didn't start last night who can come back in this weekend, and most of those would be considered first choice. If we don't win at Palace I doubt fatigue will be the reason.
lawro's palace prediction on 08:36 - Sep 20 with 11221 viewswaynekerr55

Quite how this c*nt has drawn a salary from the licence fee for so many years is beyond me.

Aunty beeb do many brilliant things, but their appraisal system isn't one of them

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

lawro's palace prediction on 08:43 - Sep 20 with 11198 viewsDevz00

Good stuff. I normally worry when he tips us to win.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Login to get fewer ads

lawro's palace prediction on 09:39 - Sep 20 with 11080 viewsJackSomething

lawro's palace prediction on 08:27 - Sep 20 by JackFish

I don't get it either. We have Williams, Routledge, Shelvey, Davies and Britton who didn't start last night who can come back in this weekend, and most of those would be considered first choice. If we don't win at Palace I doubt fatigue will be the reason.

Gowerjack hit the nail on the head:

Lawro would not have bothered to see how many changes we made from the Liverpool game, or that Leon and Ash didn't even travel. He sees it's Swansea and thinks small club, small squad.

He's the type of pundit who would have done fine when all the football exposure we got was our own team live once a week, a couple of games on TV a week and Teletext. With the wall-to-wall coverage available these days, his lack of research is shown up badly. Even Shearer seems to have realised and is making more of an effort this season, but Lawro and Hansen can't seem to be bothered.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2013 9:40]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

lawro's palace prediction on 09:49 - Sep 20 with 11047 viewsperchrockjack

This tatawt is the classic example of somenob who is stuck in a time warp when we weren't that good.
He s also one wo cannot see further than his former clubs and which ones were big at that time
It goes with his 80 s haircut and laughable dress sense.
All in all a man for Belfy to paste in a Ring

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

lawro's palace prediction on 11:22 - Sep 20 with 10915 viewswaynekerr55

lawro's palace prediction on 09:49 - Sep 20 by perchrockjack

This tatawt is the classic example of somenob who is stuck in a time warp when we weren't that good.
He s also one wo cannot see further than his former clubs and which ones were big at that time
It goes with his 80 s haircut and laughable dress sense.
All in all a man for Belfy to paste in a Ring

Spot on Perchy - clowns like him are made for the term RANCOUR.

We've got a small squad yet we can make 6/7 changes

What a c*nt

lawro's palace prediction on 11:25 - Sep 20 with 10907 viewsSnowgoon

Mermunt

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

lawro's palace prediction on 11:36 - Sep 20 with 10885 viewsLaudrup

lawro's palace prediction on 09:39 - Sep 20 by JackSomething

Gowerjack hit the nail on the head:

Lawro would not have bothered to see how many changes we made from the Liverpool game, or that Leon and Ash didn't even travel. He sees it's Swansea and thinks small club, small squad.

He's the type of pundit who would have done fine when all the football exposure we got was our own team live once a week, a couple of games on TV a week and Teletext. With the wall-to-wall coverage available these days, his lack of research is shown up badly. Even Shearer seems to have realised and is making more of an effort this season, but Lawro and Hansen can't seem to be bothered.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2013 9:40]

Ash did travel like Taylor and Pablo, although without playing as they were all injured:

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/report-valencia-a-1064734.aspx
"Michael Laudrup was without captain Ashley Williams due to an ankle problem while Pablo Hernandez also missed out against his former club through injury. Leon Britton was suspended after being dismissed in the previous round."

Is Ash expected to be ready for Sunday after his ankle problem?

I hate signatures

lawro's palace prediction on 11:41 - Sep 20 with 10871 viewsTheClash

3 points nailed on then

The Future is tomorrow's today!

lawro's palace prediction on 12:39 - Sep 20 with 10781 viewsJackSomething

lawro's palace prediction on 11:36 - Sep 20 by Laudrup

Ash did travel like Taylor and Pablo, although without playing as they were all injured:

"Michael Laudrup was without captain Ashley Williams due to an ankle problem while Pablo Hernandez also missed out against his former club through injury. Leon Britton was suspended after being dismissed in the previous round."

Thanks for the correction.

In that case, he enjoyed a nice little bit of R&R in the sunshine. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't fit for Saturday and not playing last night was more precaution/rotation.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

lawro's palace prediction on 12:52 - Sep 20 with 10732 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Surely if Ash's injury was serious he wouldn't have made the trip and stayed at home getting treatment?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

lawro's palace prediction on 13:12 - Sep 20 with 10686 viewsEbo

lawro's palace prediction on 11:36 - Sep 20 by Laudrup

Looks like Pablo is slowly pulling Pozuelos shorts down. You can nearly see his pubes!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

lawro's palace prediction on 18:18 - Sep 20 with 10383 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I would be more worried if he predicted we would win. In the last two seasons based on his predictions we would have finished in the last three.

Last season he predicted QPR would be in top half of the table. Despite the form of both teams he still kept predicting we would go down.

Definition of madness keep making the same mistakes, at least 38 times a season.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

lawro's palace prediction on 18:46 - Sep 20 with 10344 viewsVetchitBack

That's quite an ignorant summary even for him.

Fair dos, no-one can accuse him of letting facts get in the way of a personal dislike.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

lawro's palace prediction on 20:13 - Sep 20 with 10198 viewswaynekerr55

lawro's palace prediction on 18:46 - Sep 20 by VetchitBack

That's quite an ignorant summary even for him.

Fair dos, no-one can accuse him of letting facts get in the way of a personal dislike.

aye, he's probably got the hump as Brenda replaced his bum chum "king" Kenny

lawro's palace prediction on 22:08 - Sep 20 with 10081 viewsclement

a small squad is exactly what ml said he wanted.

we have 2 players per position now, all of whom can handle top drawer opposition:

tremmel/vorm
rangel/dwight
taylor/davies
williams/amat
chico/monk
canas/leon
jdg/jonjo
michu/poz
dyer/lamah
routs/pablo
bony/alvaro

does lawro think we need 3 per position?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2013 22:09]

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

lawro's palace prediction on 23:35 - Sep 20 with 9980 viewsduckling

Hmm...

I think we'll see a 1-1 draw on Sunday, hopefully the Swans can get a win but time will tell
lawro's palace prediction on 17:32 - Sep 22 with 9476 viewsTheClash

lawro's palace prediction on 11:41 - Sep 20 by TheClash

3 points nailed on then

Keep predicting we will loose, Usain Bolt should of had money on his prediction called it 2-0 to us

The Future is tomorrow's today!

lawro's palace prediction on 17:34 - Sep 22 with 9457 viewsslate_dk

from memory Bolt also got the Pool - SOTON result
lawro's palace prediction on 18:03 - Sep 22 with 9394 viewsVetchitBack

Beaten by Bolt.

Maybe they could now race the 100m and we could laugh at him.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024