Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher 16:09 - May 18 with 1405 viewsWeaverQPR

Whats all this about ffs? What has this got to do with QPR,why are we honouring Carragher? Not content with giving them 6 points this season we will now crawl up Carra's arse.
Weve hardly even played them in the last 15 years. The club that keeps on giving.

@WeavQPR

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 16:11 - May 18 with 1384 viewsJonDoeman

Not a problem. He deserves a bit of respect IMO.

It Is What It Is !!

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 16:14 - May 18 with 1363 viewsNov77

You just know he's gonna score against us too.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 16:17 - May 18 with 1358 viewsTacticalR

Clint Hill's a Liverpool fan, so I'm sure he'll quite enjoy it.

Air hostess clique

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 16:22 - May 18 with 1339 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 16:14 - May 18 by Nov77

You just know he's gonna score against us too.

I think I heard that if they get a penalty they are letting him take it. So we already know he will score from a penalty given away by Hill

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 16:28 - May 18 with 1324 viewsnewgolddream

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 16:22 - May 18 by RANGERS4EVER

I think I heard that if they get a penalty they are letting him take it. So we already know he will score from a penalty given away by Hill

Maybe Clint will take it for them!!
Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 16:30 - May 18 with 1313 viewsHayesender

No problem with Carragher. He'll get a round of applause from me if I'm capable

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 16:40 - May 18 with 1282 viewsted_hendrix

I don't have a problem with Carragher getting a guard of honour although this guard of honour shit is maybe a bit OTT.
If we've been asked to participate then so be It.
Carragher has always seemed decent enough and went about his working life in the proper manner so what's the problem I say?
He's just a bloke like most of us.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 17:18 - May 18 with 1224 viewsHollowayRanger

its called respect

anyone who stays at one club for their career deserves that

cant see any of our players EVER playing 300 games for QPR ever again let alone 500

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 17:23 - May 18 with 1216 viewseghamranger

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 17:18 - May 18 by HollowayRanger

its called respect

anyone who stays at one club for their career deserves that

cant see any of our players EVER playing 300 games for QPR ever again let alone 500

âž•1

Top player, and if we had someone like that at rangers Liverpool would do the same
Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 17:24 - May 18 with 1210 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I love Carragher. Nice bloke, true professional, stuck with Liverpool , took the banter well at Loftus Road and Anfield last season. Liverpool think he deserves it so lets do it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 17:38 - May 18 with 1190 viewsWeaverQPR

Im sure Clint 'Arms in the air' Hill will gift him a nice goal on his send off.

@WeavQPR

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 18:12 - May 18 with 1150 viewsLblock

Yes he's a true proffessional

Lets all forget about his comments about England and then how quick he retracted and back in fold when Postman Pat was desperate
He's a scally and an Everton scally at that!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 18:49 - May 18 with 1096 viewsW12_Ranger

Have more respect for Carragher than anyone at our club
Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 19:03 - May 18 with 1080 viewsCHUBBS

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 18:49 - May 18 by W12_Ranger

Have more respect for Carragher than anyone at our club

Steady on,Clint Hill is an absolute warrior who's always given his all for our club.
In fact him and Carragher are cut from the same cloth and both have my utmost respect unlike most of our squad who can do one as far as i'm concerned.
Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 19:07 - May 18 with 1069 viewsDesertBoot

Top bloke and fantastic servant for his club. Was reading that when the team bus was near Craven Cottage he saw some fans holding a tribute banner.
He duly got the driver to stop, signed autographs and thanked the fans personally.
Deserves all the plaudits he gets.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 19:39 - May 18 with 1043 viewsscot1963

One of my least favourite players of all time
Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 20:11 - May 18 with 1008 viewsBeauRanger

Rangers are the opposition so it seems appropriate to give an old fashioned 1 club man due respect. How would we feel in similar circumstances if we had a local player who had stuck around for 700+ appearances?

The club could learn something from his example & I hope he enjoys the day.
Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 20:21 - May 18 with 993 viewsTacticalR

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 17:38 - May 18 by WeaverQPR

Im sure Clint 'Arms in the air' Hill will gift him a nice goal on his send off.

Wouldn't letting the opposition score be a celebration of *our* season?

Air hostess clique

Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 21:08 - May 18 with 951 viewsfakekerby

Carragher was never good enough to play for a better team than Liverpool. Even at his best he was never more than a good and dependable player.
Guard of Honour / Award for Carragher on 21:40 - May 18 with 919 viewsjo_qpr63

Good professional football player. There's not many players that had a career like his and therefore should be applauded by everyone in the ground.
I could be wrong but i think he has never been in the headlines for the wrong reasons, fighting in nightclubs, drink driving,drink ,drugs ,gambling, women.
Maybe he's saving it all for when he retires.
He has played all his football at the highest level.
Fairplay.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024