Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed 08:02 - Mar 26 with 7933 viewsmerovingian

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/

http://m.ibtimes.co.uk/asteroid-2012-da14-nasa-visible-size-collision-435557.htm

And there's another one just flew pass by us last week.

The cosmos surrounding earth are getting dicey this lately, will we earthlings survive another decade or two?

Cycledelic

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 10:40 - Mar 27 with 1826 viewsTheBlob

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 10:28 - Mar 27 by Metallica_Hoop

Liked that Blob.

"Horsemen are drawing nearer..."

Nice one Met,my old cocker.

Don't larf,used to get totally stoned to listen to this.....bit of a departure.......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 10:45 - Mar 27 with 1823 viewsTheBlob

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 10:40 - Mar 27 by TheBlob

Nice one Met,my old cocker.

Don't larf,used to get totally stoned to listen to this.....bit of a departure.......

........ahhhhhhhh that's enough of that,f*ck off Alice.

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 11:06 - Mar 27 with 1818 viewsMetallica_Hoop

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 10:45 - Mar 27 by TheBlob

........ahhhhhhhh that's enough of that,f*ck off Alice.

Great band.

I can see why you listened to Alice but I'll pass

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 11:21 - Mar 27 with 1814 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Oh Blob.

Last night I was....

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 12:06 - Mar 27 with 1810 viewsscot1963

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 13:14 - Mar 26 by TheBlob

Ahaaaaaaaaa......
I've just ruined Scotty'senjoyment of "The Prestige" by Christopher Priest.The only way this magician could perform this particular trick was to use a teleportation device,Blob suggested,and when Tesla was mentioned 'twas a dead giveaway.Being right did nothing to diminish the pained silence which followed.....

er, I would point out that I did say that it must be twins (which it couldn't be) or the only other alternative that I could think of was a device that was making a double with the original being disposed of. I thought that couldn't be because it is set in the early 20th century and this was about magicians and sleight of hand/illusion etc so it was taking it into science fiction, which it wasn't. You did say if it was Tesla it must be the latter. But THEN the ruination was when you looked up what happened and told me after I was going to wait to get to the end to be disappointed if that was the case (sorry if anyone else was intending to read it )
4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 12:59 - Mar 27 with 1801 viewsTheBlob

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 12:06 - Mar 27 by scot1963

er, I would point out that I did say that it must be twins (which it couldn't be) or the only other alternative that I could think of was a device that was making a double with the original being disposed of. I thought that couldn't be because it is set in the early 20th century and this was about magicians and sleight of hand/illusion etc so it was taking it into science fiction, which it wasn't. You did say if it was Tesla it must be the latter. But THEN the ruination was when you looked up what happened and told me after I was going to wait to get to the end to be disappointed if that was the case (sorry if anyone else was intending to read it )

Yeah.But I was right wasn't I?Am I good or what?

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 13:11 - Mar 27 with 1795 viewsTheBlob

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 11:21 - Mar 27 by Metallica_Hoop

Oh Blob.

Last night I was....

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Nice one,could do with a bit extra vol onstage.
Was that you surfing?

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 13:25 - Mar 27 with 1792 viewsMetallica_Hoop

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 13:11 - Mar 27 by TheBlob

Nice one,could do with a bit extra vol onstage.
Was that you surfing?

No I'm too old for that lark, I prefer to sip my halfpint in gentlemanly fashion at the back these days.

My ears were ringing earlier, always a good sign as I'm pretty immune to volume.

Login to get fewer ads

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 13:38 - Mar 27 with 1788 viewsTheBlob

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 13:25 - Mar 27 by Metallica_Hoop

No I'm too old for that lark, I prefer to sip my halfpint in gentlemanly fashion at the back these days.

My ears were ringing earlier, always a good sign as I'm pretty immune to volume.

Tell me about the ringing ears.Permanently ringing now.

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 13:48 - Mar 27 with 1786 viewsMetallica_Hoop

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 13:38 - Mar 27 by TheBlob

Tell me about the ringing ears.Permanently ringing now.

Give me a few years....

Glad I switched from in-ear phones about a decade ago.

I look like a Kant with the big ones on but it's so much easier on the lugpercussion.

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 13:58 - Mar 27 with 1781 viewsTheBlob

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 13:48 - Mar 27 by Metallica_Hoop

Give me a few years....

Glad I switched from in-ear phones about a decade ago.

I look like a Kant with the big ones on but it's so much easier on the lugpercussion.

You see more and more people wearing over earoles phones.Damn cool,not to mention better sound.
Used to have a pair of Koss Electrostatics - not very portable though.....

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 14:03 - Mar 27 with 1779 viewsMetallica_Hoop

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 13:58 - Mar 27 by TheBlob

You see more and more people wearing over earoles phones.Damn cool,not to mention better sound.
Used to have a pair of Koss Electrostatics - not very portable though.....

Ooooh they look meaty,

I haz these babies.

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 14:21 - Mar 27 with 1772 viewsTheBlob

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 14:03 - Mar 27 by Metallica_Hoop

Ooooh they look meaty,

I haz these babies.

Kinell

Like a couple of dustbin lids.

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 14:29 - Mar 27 with 1769 viewsMetallica_Hoop

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 14:21 - Mar 27 by TheBlob

Kinell

Like a couple of dustbin lids.

Great sound too for a mid-priced pair of cans. They don't fold though, only drawback which means mine are held together with 'lectric tape.

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 14:37 - Mar 27 with 1767 viewsTheBlob

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 14:29 - Mar 27 by Metallica_Hoop

Great sound too for a mid-priced pair of cans. They don't fold though, only drawback which means mine are held together with 'lectric tape.

Sony always good value.

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 16:45 - Mar 27 with 1677 viewsmerovingian

you guys kept abusing my thread... sniff...

Cycledelic

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 16:53 - Mar 27 with 1675 viewsmerovingian

Next time try harder.

Cycledelic

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 17:03 - Mar 27 with 1671 viewsscot1963

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 16:45 - Mar 27 by merovingian

you guys kept abusing my thread... sniff...

you only have to give them that one innocuous word and the thread will end up in a norse heavy metal/jazz rock fusion ketamine loop
4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 17:21 - Mar 27 with 1668 viewsmerovingian

That is why I like TheBlob coz he's good at it. Just don't add drug abuse related material/ fuzzy acronym, I'm against it.

Cycledelic

4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 17:30 - Mar 27 with 1662 viewsscot1963

I can add what I like sweetie
4 billion years yet for solar system to be fully developed on 17:38 - Mar 27 with 1658 viewsmerovingian

Cycledelic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024