Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
hughes has to go 17:00 - Oct 27 with 6058 viewspaulparker

that was terrible, they were there for the taking today, forget the sending off we did not test their keeper untill the 92nd minute, the bloke has had enough time to sort this out and yet again we go for a point away from home and end up with nothing, we are in the crap here gents

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

hughes has to go on 17:41 - Oct 27 with 1082 viewspaulparker

ned emotions run high, we all wants best for our beloved rangers, im sick at the moment and really wanted hughes to do well as i thought he was the best man for the job at the time, the cold stark reailty is its not working with him in charge, sometimes players and managers suit certain clubs and hughes aint suiting us at the moment , i want stabilty but apart from brief periods against spurs , chelsea & everton we havent looked like really doing the business, can you honestly say we will pick up the points required in the next 3 games ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

hughes has to go on 17:42 - Oct 27 with 1076 viewsWeaverQPR

hughes has to go on 17:41 - Oct 27 by SpiritofGregory

Did you see Fernandes and Beard at the end of the game? Doesn't look good for Hughes.

Why what was they doing?

@WeavQPR

hughes has to go on 17:45 - Oct 27 with 1063 viewsShotKneesHoop

hughes has to go on 17:42 - Oct 27 by WeaverQPR

Why what was they doing?

Pulling names out of a hat, that's the way they got Hughes.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

hughes has to go on 17:46 - Oct 27 with 1051 viewsashward

hughes has to go on 17:39 - Oct 27 by Lewes_r

Arsenal have conceeded the least goals this season

Yeah shit defence

Since when did average mean shit?

Still same old. No win and not looking like we will, whoever we play.

hughes has to go on 17:47 - Oct 27 with 1046 viewsSpiritofGregory

Why what was they doing?

Both looked really fuc*ed off.
hughes has to go on 17:48 - Oct 27 with 1042 viewsQPR_Nippon

Why what was they doing?

They were looking glum at losing a game we shouldn't have.

That is all.

Hughes is not about to be sacked, nor should he be.
hughes has to go on 17:48 - Oct 27 with 1042 viewsTW_R

hughes has to go on 17:25 - Oct 27 by bosh67

MH's record so far

Games 32
Wins 8
Draws 5
Losses 19

As per an earlier thread, if you try and create an entirely new team in one go you can come unstuck. See above.

Christ bosh - that really is shocking. 25% win ratio.
hughes has to go on 17:49 - Oct 27 with 1033 viewsWeaverQPR

If we lose all away games that gives us 15 at home left to play of which we need to win 10

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

hughes has to go on 17:49 - Oct 27 with 1029 viewsTW_R

hughes has to go on 17:31 - Oct 27 by WeaverQPR

So sack Hughes and then what? Redknapp or or or or or or?

Just Redknapp I guess? Saying that, he had a 49% win ratio at Spurs. Wouldn't say no to that at the moment!
hughes has to go on 17:50 - Oct 27 with 1023 viewsashward

hughes has to go on 17:39 - Oct 27 by Lewes_r

Arsenal have conceeded the least goals this season

Yeah shit defence

Since when has average meant shit.

Same old, don't look like winning whoever we play.
hughes has to go on 17:50 - Oct 27 with 1023 viewsYorkRanger

hughes has to go on 17:49 - Oct 27 by WeaverQPR

If we lose all away games that gives us 15 at home left to play of which we need to win 10

We will win away at some point
hughes has to go on 17:50 - Oct 27 with 1022 viewsnedflanders

hughes has to go on 17:41 - Oct 27 by paulparker

ned emotions run high, we all wants best for our beloved rangers, im sick at the moment and really wanted hughes to do well as i thought he was the best man for the job at the time, the cold stark reailty is its not working with him in charge, sometimes players and managers suit certain clubs and hughes aint suiting us at the moment , i want stabilty but apart from brief periods against spurs , chelsea & everton we havent looked like really doing the business, can you honestly say we will pick up the points required in the next 3 games ?

I'm not sure mate. I think we actually have similar views your post was just the first I read having a pop after what wasn't a terrible performance by any stretch but I agree with you regarding the selection generally. I'm probably giving too much time but I've seen plus points in last couple of performances. I think the next three will make or break him and our season.
hughes has to go on 17:53 - Oct 27 with 1012 viewspaulparker

at the end of the day redknapp like him or loath him did get spurs to 2 top four finnishes, a league cup final & 2 fa cup semis, im not saying we are gonna do that but surely with this group of players we could at least have a go at teams

hughes has to go on 17:57 - Oct 27 with 1002 viewsSpiritofGregory

hughes has to go on 17:48 - Oct 27 by QPR_Nippon

They were looking glum at losing a game we shouldn't have.

That is all.

Hughes is not about to be sacked, nor should he be.

I know that Fernandes is the chairman but it's not his decision whether or not Hughes stays. The other shareholders may seal Mark's fate.
hughes has to go on 17:58 - Oct 27 with 999 viewstom007

hughes has to go on 17:15 - Oct 27 by BklynRanger

If it hadn't been for Mbia we'd probably have played the game out and got a point.

What I have a problem with was the way we played around Arsenal's box - so so tentative and lacking in drive. Mackie did more in injury time than the rest of them did all game.

That part of things certainly needs fixed.

and if it wasnt for cesar we would have lost 5-6 nil
hughes has to go on 18:11 - Oct 27 with 962 viewskropotkin41

From where we are now we need a minimum of:

33% wins
33% draws

That would see us finish on 41 pts or so I think. And another 17th place finish! Hurrah.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

hughes has to go on 18:22 - Oct 27 with 938 viewsMonkey_Roots

hughes has to go on 17:32 - Oct 27 by nedflanders

Plank? Excellent riposte. I have to give you credit - its one i haven't heard for a while! Just for the record, I am not happy he keeps picking SWP and cant understand it either. But to have a go after that smacks of forgetting who we are. Whether you like it or not, Arsenal are one of the best sides in the League and in truth, we should of got something from the game. I want us to be more attacking and cant understand with the players we have why we aren't but Hughes cant be blamed for a centre half losing his head and a poor linesman decision that cost us a point. In the grand scheme of things, maybe. But based on today alone, criticism is unjust in my opinion. If you truly believe had we played open expansive football today that Wilshire and Arteta wouldnt of pulled us apart then fair enough - I happen to think his tactics werent far wrong for today's game. that said, I agree with you and countless others regarding SWP selection. For this, he has to be held accountable.

I don't think the frustration is based on today alone though... Yes, arsenal are a top premiership side, but given the calibre of players we have bought, and the manager we have put our faith in - coupled with last season's statement that we would never again be in this position with Hughes AND given that Warnock done better than this after 9 games and still got sacked... the frustration is understandable.

If we get nothing from Reading then he goes. I don't think its entirely his own fault, but he's had the opportunity he wanted - full pre-season, vasts amount of cash and a supportive chairman. He's running out of excuses.
hughes has to go on 18:23 - Oct 27 with 935 viewsGloucs_R

What happens if we sack hughes and harry turns us down?

Poll: Are we staying up?

hughes has to go on 18:26 - Oct 27 with 924 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

hughes has to go on 18:27 - Oct 27 with 918 viewsnedflanders

hughes has to go on 18:22 - Oct 27 by Monkey_Roots

I don't think the frustration is based on today alone though... Yes, arsenal are a top premiership side, but given the calibre of players we have bought, and the manager we have put our faith in - coupled with last season's statement that we would never again be in this position with Hughes AND given that Warnock done better than this after 9 games and still got sacked... the frustration is understandable.

If we get nothing from Reading then he goes. I don't think its entirely his own fault, but he's had the opportunity he wanted - full pre-season, vasts amount of cash and a supportive chairman. He's running out of excuses.

I can't argue with any of that
hughes has to go on 18:27 - Oct 27 with 918 viewsMonkey_Roots

hughes has to go on 18:23 - Oct 27 by Gloucs_R

What happens if we sack hughes and harry turns us down?

I would like to think Fernandes would have someone ready to step in by the time that decision is made.

What about Megson?

Only kidding - its Redknapp or feck knows who else...
hughes has to go on 18:44 - Oct 27 with 883 viewsClive_Anderson

Would cost a fortune to get rid of Hughes let alone the legions of hangers on he's employed.

Stuck with him I'm afraid.
hughes has to go on 18:48 - Oct 27 with 867 viewsTheBlob

hughes has to go on 18:44 - Oct 27 by Clive_Anderson

Would cost a fortune to get rid of Hughes let alone the legions of hangers on he's employed.

Well then is shows the foolishness of building an entire empire around a manager.You just inevitably paint yourself into a corner.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

hughes has to go on 18:48 - Oct 27 with 865 viewsderbyhoop

hughes has to go on 17:25 - Oct 27 by bosh67

MH's record so far

Games 32
Wins 8
Draws 5
Losses 19

As per an earlier thread, if you try and create an entirely new team in one go you can come unstuck. See above.

You don't need to improve that by much and we'll be comfortable.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

hughes has to go on 18:53 - Oct 27 with 845 viewsSpiritofGregory

hughes has to go on 18:44 - Oct 27 by Clive_Anderson

Tough decision for the board but there has to be a cut off point. Yes, it will cost a fortune to get rid but do they feel that he can turn things around? Are they willing to give him the opportunity, after all it's the board's investment and relegation would be a disaster.

Think he'll go if we lose to Reading.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024