Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Samba or Douglas and Naughton 19:28 - Jul 29 with 1127 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If you had a certain amount of money and you could either buy Christopher Samba , or Douglas from Twente and Kyle Naughton , what deal would you take ?
Samba is obviously an unbelievable player and a great defender but if you got Douglas and Naughton we would have a really strong back four .

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Samba or Douglas and Naughton on 19:53 - Jul 29 with 1071 viewsrsonist

Ordinarily I would prefer the latter type of thinking but this time I have to say that if we do have the wherewithal then Samba is the complete package and ticks every box - a dominant leader, knows the league very well, at the prime of his career. Not much resale value but we will have the position well and truly sorted for 3 years at very least.

Douglas may be as good as him eventually, who knows? But in comparison to Samba he's still something of a gamble.

Not entirely sure we need a right back and even less sure that he should be Naughton if we did do. Decent for Norwich last season but little more.
Samba or Douglas and Naughton on 19:57 - Jul 29 with 1053 viewsrsonist

And to be honest I'd suggest Samba might have a bigger effect than just sorting the defence. Imagine how the squad are going to feel when Big Chris rocks up for his first training session... talk about the club meaning business.
Samba or Douglas and Naughton on 20:05 - Jul 29 with 1041 viewshoopstilidie

Samba or Douglas and Naughton on 19:57 - Jul 29 by rsonist

And to be honest I'd suggest Samba might have a bigger effect than just sorting the defence. Imagine how the squad are going to feel when Big Chris rocks up for his first training session... talk about the club meaning business.

Imagine how terrifying it would be as an opposition forward to see Diakite in your way with Samba lurking behind him as well.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Samba or Douglas and Naughton on 20:18 - Jul 29 with 1003 viewsrsonist

Samba appears to have played for Anzhi today. Not sure about that supposed Monday announcement then...
Samba or Douglas and Naughton on 20:36 - Jul 29 with 951 viewsSL4_Ranger

Is Naughton even that good!? Can't be much better than Onouha. Would love Douglas, and think it's more likely!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Samba or Douglas and Naughton on 22:03 - Jul 29 with 823 viewsEalingRanger

Is there anything of substance to these persistent rumours about Samba? Feels a bit like wishful thinking to me.
Samba or Douglas and Naughton on 22:15 - Jul 29 with 789 viewsHollowayRanger

wont see any of those 3 playinh for us next season

yes im guessing but so are those who think we are signing any of them

Natually will be very happy to be proved wrong!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Samba or Douglas and Naughton on 04:11 - Jul 31 with 534 viewsSeth_Gecko

Samba for me. Definitely the sort of defender we need.

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

Login to get fewer ads

Samba or Douglas and Naughton on 07:56 - Jul 31 with 478 viewshoopdog

Samba or Douglas and Naughton on 04:11 - Jul 31 by Seth_Gecko

Samba for me. Definitely the sort of defender we need.

we know what Samba can do ,how many of us know anything about Douglas other than what has been read ,got to be Samba if there is truth in it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024