Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. 11:30 - Sep 20 with 3892 viewsHAYESBOY

Should be a feed on the Bournemouth Youtube channel later.

[Post edited 20 Sep 11:30]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 12:06 - Sep 20 with 3807 viewsaston_hoop

Nice one, should hopefully be able to watch

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 13:07 - Sep 20 with 3734 viewsconnell10

Cheers mate , hopefully we can keep it down to 5

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 13:15 - Sep 20 with 3695 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Excellent, something to do this afternoon after finishing work early.
Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 14:08 - Sep 20 with 3573 viewsaston_hoop

Kolli starting

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 14:12 - Sep 20 with 3558 viewsdmm

That's the strongest line up so far this season. We should give the little cherries a game.
Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 14:38 - Sep 20 with 3488 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Not being streamed anywhere apparently.
Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 14:56 - Sep 20 with 3379 viewsHAYESBOY

Apologies, they've definitely streamed games live before.

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 15:25 - Sep 20 with 3198 viewsmikeygunn

0-2 up. Kolli with the first
Login to get fewer ads

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 15:28 - Sep 20 with 3146 viewsHAYESBOY

Tuck with the 2nd. Koli's goal is a corker apparently.

https://x.com/QPR_DS

[Post edited 20 Sep 15:29]

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 15:33 - Sep 20 with 3081 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 15:28 - Sep 20 by HAYESBOY

Tuck with the 2nd. Koli's goal is a corker apparently.

https://x.com/QPR_DS

[Post edited 20 Sep 15:29]

Are we totally sure Kolli's head has been turned?
[Post edited 20 Sep 16:49]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 15:36 - Sep 20 with 3038 viewsTheChef

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 15:33 - Sep 20 by PlanetHonneywood

Someone mentioned it on here, so it must be true.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 16:08 - Sep 20 with 2844 viewsmikeygunn

0-3
Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 16:09 - Sep 20 with 2831 viewsmikeygunn

0-4!
Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 16:15 - Sep 20 with 2778 viewsmikeygunn

0-5!!
Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 16:50 - Sep 20 with 2548 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 15:36 - Sep 20 by TheChef

Someone mentioned it on here, so it must be true.

Ahh, well, then it's Gospel!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 17:05 - Sep 20 with 2400 viewsEsox_Lucius

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 15:33 - Sep 20 by PlanetHonneywood

I pretty much kept out of this subject as I have a very different view of Rayan based purely on two longish chats, 20 mins or so, about him, his time at QPR and his aspirations at QPR. The first was at the last home game of last season where he said he would be working very hard during the close season and pre season to break into the first team. The next conversation was after the home game with Luton and we just chatted about the club in general and he was pleased to pose for a few pics for my G'daughter in the US.
He only had admiration for the club and seemed genuinely looking forward to the season ahead. Coupled with the words written by his father when he first broke into the squad I have grave misgivings about the veracity of the accusations made against him.
I suspect that his absence has been due to an injury that the club kept quiet about, as he does have a history of missing a few games every season with injuries. His gait doesn't look the best for a footballer but there have been plenty of top rated players with similar gaits but I can't remember if they had injuries related to this.
If the accusations do prove to be correct then I can only conclude that something serious has taken place in recent weeks to make him feel the club has turned against him as he really did seem like a decent lad when I've spoken to him. I suspect it will be a injury.

The grass is always greener.

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 17:08 - Sep 20 with 2385 viewsB_Wad

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 13:07 - Sep 20 by connell10

Kept it to 5!
Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 17:16 - Sep 20 with 2307 viewsderbyhoop

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 13:07 - Sep 20 by connell10

No problem. We stopped at 5, winning 5-2.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneÒ€ℒs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 20:15 - Sep 20 with 1613 viewsBoston

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 14:08 - Sep 20 by aston_hoop

Kolli starting

Finally, Bennie has reappeared.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 20:17 - Sep 20 with 1602 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 17:05 - Sep 20 by Esox_Lucius

I pretty much kept out of this subject as I have a very different view of Rayan based purely on two longish chats, 20 mins or so, about him, his time at QPR and his aspirations at QPR. The first was at the last home game of last season where he said he would be working very hard during the close season and pre season to break into the first team. The next conversation was after the home game with Luton and we just chatted about the club in general and he was pleased to pose for a few pics for my G'daughter in the US.
He only had admiration for the club and seemed genuinely looking forward to the season ahead. Coupled with the words written by his father when he first broke into the squad I have grave misgivings about the veracity of the accusations made against him.
I suspect that his absence has been due to an injury that the club kept quiet about, as he does have a history of missing a few games every season with injuries. His gait doesn't look the best for a footballer but there have been plenty of top rated players with similar gaits but I can't remember if they had injuries related to this.
If the accusations do prove to be correct then I can only conclude that something serious has taken place in recent weeks to make him feel the club has turned against him as he really did seem like a decent lad when I've spoken to him. I suspect it will be a injury.

I hope this is true. While we’ve not had (and I wouldn’t want) a running commentary on Chair’s or JCS’ injury the club have at least given either an occasional update or an acknowledgment that the player is injured and unavailable. I don’t think I’ve seen or heard any mention of any injury that Kolli may have suffered at any stage over the last few weeks that he’s not been playing.

As may have been said before, a lack of information breeds speculation and bs.
Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 20:23 - Sep 20 with 1579 viewsBoston

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 17:05 - Sep 20 by Esox_Lucius

Kolli reminds me of Francis Lee. Little less of the 'bulldozer' mentality but he couldn't get away with it in the modern game. As for injuries, I didn't get the impression 'Franny' missed many games either at Man.City or Derby.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 08:48 - Sep 21 with 850 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 09:28 - Sep 21 with 746 viewsconnell10

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 17:16 - Sep 20 by derbyhoop

No problem. We stopped at 5, winning 5-2.

Yes that's what I ment , 6 would have been to much!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 11:49 - Sep 21 with 512 viewsEsox_Lucius

Bourmemouth AFC U21 V QPR Dev Squad 3pm. on 20:23 - Sep 20 by Boston

Kolli reminds me of Francis Lee. Little less of the 'bulldozer' mentality but he couldn't get away with it in the modern game. As for injuries, I didn't get the impression 'Franny' missed many games either at Man.City or Derby.

Not trying to be provocative over this but the levels of fitness in Lees day compared to what is required these days is chalk and cheese. So much data is collected and analysed to get them to levels that never existed back then.
The guy who came last in the 100m Olympic final also this year had a time that was 0.01 sec. faster than Carl Lewis' WR gold medal time.
[Post edited 21 Sep 11:56]

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024