Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John The Bank 21:40 - Sep 19 with 2097 views1983

Apparently has passed away anyone else hear this?

John The Bank on 22:02 - Sep 19 with 2053 viewsKeithHaynes

Apparently it’s true.
Cancer.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

John The Bank on 00:27 - Sep 20 with 1930 viewsRobbie

Garabaldi links .

If the same person he was last seen by a mutual great friend of all our growing up gang .
Same mate mentioned to me later John was not looking well at that time .

Alarm bells rang in my mates conversation with John , inevertable Big C was mentioned as a complication in his heatlh at that time , we all are at a certain age with so many memories of growing up together as youngsters , that bond will never be lost , friends forever .

Awful news .
John The Bank on 15:54 - Sep 20 with 1540 views1983

John The Bank on 00:27 - Sep 20 by Robbie

Garabaldi links .

If the same person he was last seen by a mutual great friend of all our growing up gang .
Same mate mentioned to me later John was not looking well at that time .

Alarm bells rang in my mates conversation with John , inevertable Big C was mentioned as a complication in his heatlh at that time , we all are at a certain age with so many memories of growing up together as youngsters , that bond will never be lost , friends forever .

Awful news .

All the cliches about going to more funerals than weddings....but unfortunately it's true when you get to a certain age.

RIP YJB John

John The Bank on 15:57 - Sep 20 with 1520 viewsonehunglow

John The Bank on 15:54 - Sep 20 by 1983

All the cliches about going to more funerals than weddings....but unfortunately it's true when you get to a certain age.

RIP YJB John

What era was he from initially mate
How old?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

John The Bank on 17:39 - Sep 20 with 1434 viewscockett_jack

Devastated if true. Absolute legend and one of the loveliest blokes I’ve ever met
John The Bank on 18:01 - Sep 20 with 1389 viewsKeithHaynes

John The Bank on 17:39 - Sep 20 by cockett_jack

Devastated if true. Absolute legend and one of the loveliest blokes I’ve ever met

Unfortunately it seems to be true, spoke with him on numerous occasions, wouldn’t say I knew him well, sad for his family & friends.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

John The Bank on 18:10 - Sep 20 with 1373 viewscockett_jack

John The Bank on 18:01 - Sep 20 by KeithHaynes

Unfortunately it seems to be true, spoke with him on numerous occasions, wouldn’t say I knew him well, sad for his family & friends.

I knew him well growing up in Cockett. Larger than life character and one of the clubs biggest fans. RIP
John The Bank on 19:34 - Sep 20 with 1280 viewsSoberBaker

Great great guy.

A fellow Evertonian - loved our chats in The Gari on a Saturday afternoon. Bar would be rammed but he'd just keep on talking about them to me while the rest of the punters were going nuts for a pint😂
Hadn't seen him for years when I bumped into him in that supermarket in Cockett. We'd both been diagnosed with prostate cancer at a similar time so ended up talking outside there for over an hour (mostly about Everton again 😁)

Super positive and an inspiration to me. I'm gutted 😢

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

John The Bank on 20:00 - Sep 20 with 1179 viewsonehunglow

John The Bank on 19:34 - Sep 20 by SoberBaker

Great great guy.

A fellow Evertonian - loved our chats in The Gari on a Saturday afternoon. Bar would be rammed but he'd just keep on talking about them to me while the rest of the punters were going nuts for a pint😂
Hadn't seen him for years when I bumped into him in that supermarket in Cockett. We'd both been diagnosed with prostate cancer at a similar time so ended up talking outside there for over an hour (mostly about Everton again 😁)

Super positive and an inspiration to me. I'm gutted 😢

Good t see you back

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

John The Bank on 04:41 - Sep 21 with 939 viewsmangohilljack

RIP JTB a Swansea legend
John The Bank on 07:48 - Sep 21 with 884 viewsEagleEye

John The Bank on 04:41 - Sep 21 by mangohilljack

RIP JTB a Swansea legend

Such sad news. Often chatted with him in the boozers of the Uplands over the years. RIP
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024