Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have one hell of a manager (n/t) 23:25 - Aug 30 with 9158 viewsennisR

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 23:32 - Aug 30 with 6386 viewsbosh67

He seems to react well to diversity. Just needs to find a way to get us playing 2 consistent halves. It will come.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 23:34 - Aug 30 with 6358 viewsnumptydumpty

If this game was Ainsworth last season, he would have been so so happy with the win but Marti when we play great, is the master of understatement and when we play badly, he takes the hits and knows that himself and the team can do much much better.

But all the players are invested in Marti. They all want to play for him and he is excellent at keeping all involved.

He uses almost all the squad to keep all involved and interested.

Made all his subs today and all did well also.

Everyone wants to play.

Best QPR manager since Warnock for me.

Hope we can keep him for couple more seasons. It will be hard to keep him here but you know he is not going to prostitute himself out to other clubs a la a certain Mr Beale.

Consummate Professional and is all in for his employers here.

Just for fairness sake also, shout out for Les Ferdinand here, he had earmarked Cifuentes some time ago but because he was going to cost £1 million for us to get , we went for Beale instead, ruining Les's legacy here.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 23:34 - Aug 30 with 6356 viewsaston_hoop

I tell you something, people can't throw the soft or weak stuff at us anymore. Go a goal down? Don't worry, we don't let our heads drop. Thats not screaming and shouting or calling the players cnts, thats coaching.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 23:52 - Aug 30 with 6176 viewsbaz_qpr

Going to do very well to hold on to him, this season at best. Destined for the very top
We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 00:09 - Aug 31 with 6011 views100percent

The most impressive thing is that we are still a long way from playing our best football. He's managing to create an environment of never say die and belief. Once we get the whole squad firing, this is going to be some team. People will not want to play against us.
We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 00:12 - Aug 31 with 5982 viewsted_hendrix

His post match interview Is great.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 00:17 - Aug 31 with 5932 viewssaxbend

Marti always has a plan B and he knows just when to switch to it.
We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 00:19 - Aug 31 with 5930 views100percent

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 00:12 - Aug 31 by ted_hendrix

His post match interview Is great.

Fantastic atmosphere down there tonight Ted... really feels like we are witnessing the start of a great period....
Login to get fewer ads

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 00:21 - Aug 31 with 5917 viewsted_hendrix

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 00:19 - Aug 31 by 100percent

Fantastic atmosphere down there tonight Ted... really feels like we are witnessing the start of a great period....

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 02:22 - Aug 31 with 5168 viewsozexile

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 00:21 - Aug 31 by ted_hendrix

Isn't it just wonderful to feel like we're actually being run professionally. We actually look like a competitive football club.
We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 07:28 - Aug 31 with 4432 viewsWegerles_Stairs

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 23:34 - Aug 30 by numptydumpty

If this game was Ainsworth last season, he would have been so so happy with the win but Marti when we play great, is the master of understatement and when we play badly, he takes the hits and knows that himself and the team can do much much better.

But all the players are invested in Marti. They all want to play for him and he is excellent at keeping all involved.

He uses almost all the squad to keep all involved and interested.

Made all his subs today and all did well also.

Everyone wants to play.

Best QPR manager since Warnock for me.

Hope we can keep him for couple more seasons. It will be hard to keep him here but you know he is not going to prostitute himself out to other clubs a la a certain Mr Beale.

Consummate Professional and is all in for his employers here.

Just for fairness sake also, shout out for Les Ferdinand here, he had earmarked Cifuentes some time ago but because he was going to cost £1 million for us to get , we went for Beale instead, ruining Les's legacy here.

Gareth would have been delighted with a 1-0 defeat.
We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 07:55 - Aug 31 with 4229 viewshoops_legend

If Gareth was in charge we would have been 2-0 down at half time and lost 3-0 and been buried

Marti keeps us in games even when we shouldn’t be and therefore we will always have a chance. Marti knows that’s even when we play badly - the opposition aren’t world beaters and there will also be a chance or two. Plan B - love it and we beat the hatters again. Love this week

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 09:04 - Aug 31 with 3988 viewsenfieldargh

Can we leave Gareth alone now there are plenty of past managers with whom last nights result may not have happened.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 09:43 - Aug 31 with 3779 viewsParkRoyalR

I'm still not all in as ridiculous as that sounds after a great night,

We were dominated in 1st Half last night, playing out from the back was never going to work with no one showing to receive the ball,

We fortunately got back into the game after Nardi's save to stop them going 2-0 nil up, McGuiness's horrendous mistake opened the door for Frey he did superbly,

Luton were suddenly rattled, maybe not surprising after 1 win in 23, then they lose possession to Dembele, go to sleep at the back post and we have something to defend,

Great result but not sure down to Marti management master class,

Two week break will give him time to work with the new players and when Chairs back we can start to properly assess how he's doing.
We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 09:50 - Aug 31 with 3701 viewsSuperhoops2808

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 09:43 - Aug 31 by ParkRoyalR

We were dominated in 1st Half last night, playing out from the back was never going to work with no one showing to receive the ball,

We fortunately got back into the game after Nardi's save to stop them going 2-0 nil up, McGuiness's horrendous mistake opened the door for Frey he did superbly,

Luton were suddenly rattled, maybe not surprising after 1 win in 23, then they lose possession to Dembele, go to sleep at the back post and we have something to defend,

Two week break will give him time to work with the new players and when Chairs back we can start to properly assess how he's doing.

Why?? Cos he sold you
We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 09:52 - Aug 31 with 3671 viewsthehat

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 09:43 - Aug 31 by ParkRoyalR

I thought first 20 minutes we were good - They then scored with a bit of a freak own goal and the momentum changed which happens at this level.

Luton started well second half and the Nardi save was the big turning point we then took 2 chances and from then managed the game well.

I thought Marti got our starting 11 and shape spot on then used the bench superbly to win the game.

Definitely destined for the top just hope he can stay and do great things here too.
We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 09:53 - Aug 31 with 3665 viewsSuperhoops2808

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 02:22 - Aug 31 by ozexile

Isn't it just wonderful to feel like we're actually being run professionally. We actually look like a competitive football club.

This is exactly how I am feeling at the moment too. From top to bottom we seem to have a cohesive unit where everyone is pulling in the same direction

Sat in the pub with a Luton and Fulham supporter from work. The team certainly gave me something to feel proud about and enjoy the rest of my weekend (albeit a little delicate with the head this morning)
We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 10:03 - Aug 31 with 3604 viewsNorthantsHoop

Marti and his assistant Xavier Calm are doing a great job, we look a proper team that is progressing nicely. Still early days this season but things looking up on all fronts.
We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 10:30 - Aug 31 with 3458 viewsfrancisbowles

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 23:32 - Aug 30 by bosh67

He seems to react well to diversity. Just needs to find a way to get us playing 2 consistent halves. It will come.

Bosh, mate, as well as dealing with diversity, as a modern thinking Inclusive manager should, he was great last night in dealing with adversity. I think that's what you really meant. 😁
We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 10:31 - Aug 31 with 3447 viewsderbyhoop

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 09:52 - Aug 31 by thehat

I thought first 20 minutes we were good - They then scored with a bit of a freak own goal and the momentum changed which happens at this level.

Luton started well second half and the Nardi save was the big turning point we then took 2 chances and from then managed the game well.

I thought Marti got our starting 11 and shape spot on then used the bench superbly to win the game.

Definitely destined for the top just hope he can stay and do great things here too.

A bit understated those comments. Once we were in front, they barely got a look in save for Taylor's header. Sky commented on that point.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 10:41 - Aug 31 with 3414 viewsMrSheen

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 10:30 - Aug 31 by francisbowles

Bosh, mate, as well as dealing with diversity, as a modern thinking Inclusive manager should, he was great last night in dealing with adversity. I think that's what you really meant. 😁

Once he gets on to “belonging”, there’ll be no stopping us.
We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 15:41 - Aug 31 with 3136 viewsLazyFan

Witchcraft I say, Witchcraft!

zzzzzzzzzz

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 16:20 - Aug 31 with 3044 viewsstowmarketrange

We’re down to 10th now.Marti out.
We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 16:40 - Aug 31 with 2963 viewsE17hoop

He knew how to beat Luton and explained post match. They have an aggressive man to man high pressure. When we beat the press they have no cover and chances come. The 3 best chances - 2 goals and Dembele early chance - came from this situations happening.

He knows we need to defend better from crosses but his preparation for the teams we're playing is spot on.

He will go down as one of our best managers ever if we can keep him.

My favourite moment of this week about him was in the 1st win over Luton. We weren't awarded a free kick in the second half and he shouted something at the ref. Someone on the Luton bench (not Edwards) must have said to him to f-off because he turned to whoever it was and looked him straight on and said, "No, you f-off".

Superb.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 16:41 - Aug 31 with 2915 viewsstainrods_elbow

We have one hell of a manager (n/t) on 23:32 - Aug 30 by bosh67

Let's hope so. He has all the makings, but with the exception of the Leeds game, arguably has yet to coax a 90 minute performance from the team. I look forward to seeing it soon.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024