Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
School end 12:15 - Aug 27 with 1490 viewsGosportHoops

Hello all, does anyone on here sit in the school end lower? What's the view/atmosphere like etc I'm thinking of relocating over there with out season tickets
School end on 13:15 - Aug 27 with 1317 viewsHoopstar

Have a season ticket there with my dad and couple of mates this year.

It is a little quiet as there's only a few hundred of us in there but atmosphere seems OK. You can hear the away fans above but can also hear the Rangers a lot louder than in Stan Bowles where I usually sit when buying match by match.

I sit just to the left of the goal and half the way back. Great view of attacks coming our way - obvs less good up the other end. Definitely not the best view overall but at the price can't really argue.
School end on 14:12 - Aug 27 with 1163 viewsBoston

School end on 13:15 - Aug 27 by Hoopstar

Have a season ticket there with my dad and couple of mates this year.

It is a little quiet as there's only a few hundred of us in there but atmosphere seems OK. You can hear the away fans above but can also hear the Rangers a lot louder than in Stan Bowles where I usually sit when buying match by match.

I sit just to the left of the goal and half the way back. Great view of attacks coming our way - obvs less good up the other end. Definitely not the best view overall but at the price can't really argue.

Y'think they'd hire out small binoculars like at the opera, huh!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

School end on 14:22 - Aug 27 with 1129 viewsHoopstar

I've sat in Row D Block T of Stan Bowles stand for a long time now - definitely an adjustment being behind a goal! Never really sat in the loft before either
School end on 14:55 - Aug 27 with 983 viewsE17hoop

I'd bet you get served quicker at HT than in Stan Bowles stand.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

School end on 15:09 - Aug 27 with 919 viewsHoopstar

A definite upside.

About one urinal per spectator at current levels too in the bogs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024