Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? 08:00 - Jul 26 with 1104 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62677/

Not a chance, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 08:05 - Jul 26 with 1085 viewsswan65split

Hope its not deja vu , aka Siggi moment.
Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 09:13 - Jul 26 with 958 viewsowainglyndwr

It would only really be for money, Sheffield United are just bouncing up and down , there is a good chance they will not get back up this season .
His roots are here now
Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 10:17 - Jul 26 with 836 viewsRichardO

You cannot expect Grimes to go the whole season without a rest, we need the ensure we have cover for him to ensure he is 100% on top of his game. He also should not be asked to do what he is unable to do, he cannot running our game by himself all the time, a lot of our opposition target him reducing space for balls to be played in to him, we need others to offer themselves similar to Allen which will allow Grimes the space he needs.
Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 13:44 - Jul 26 with 673 viewsonehunglow

Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 10:17 - Jul 26 by RichardO

You cannot expect Grimes to go the whole season without a rest, we need the ensure we have cover for him to ensure he is 100% on top of his game. He also should not be asked to do what he is unable to do, he cannot running our game by himself all the time, a lot of our opposition target him reducing space for balls to be played in to him, we need others to offer themselves similar to Allen which will allow Grimes the space he needs.

I’ve never been a fan boy of his but he’s a remarkable professional who shames many of his injury prone colleagues .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 14:08 - Jul 26 with 640 viewsRichardO

Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 13:44 - Jul 26 by onehunglow

I’ve never been a fan boy of his but he’s a remarkable professional who shames many of his injury prone colleagues .

I'm quite aware of his faults and have posted about them in past posts. New player in the midfield but who will lose out if he becomes one of the first choices. I really think to win games we need to be better in the midfield because we are not able to bring our forwards into the game while sitting so deep .
Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 14:49 - Jul 26 with 579 viewsonehunglow

Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 14:08 - Jul 26 by RichardO

I'm quite aware of his faults and have posted about them in past posts. New player in the midfield but who will lose out if he becomes one of the first choices. I really think to win games we need to be better in the midfield because we are not able to bring our forwards into the game while sitting so deep .

He was back to playing ZcH
We don’t need this
It’s pretty concerning
I was hoping Lukecwouod havectwigged by now

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 18:31 - Jul 26 with 468 viewsRichardO

Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 14:49 - Jul 26 by onehunglow

He was back to playing ZcH
We don’t need this
It’s pretty concerning
I was hoping Lukecwouod havectwigged by now

I thought we had gone to 4 at the back especially when Naughton covered for the injured Key, I would be much happier with both Key and Tymon ensuring the opposition wingers are given no space and we are defensively sound with the midfield in the midfield ready to cover if the full backs drive forward or ready to push up to support the forwards while ensure no breakaways occur, making sure that they help the forwards in preventing mobility challenged centre halves having time to play ball making them look like Ronaldo
If Eom is inclined to cut inside then would like to see Tymon using the space created on the wing to be found by Eom to get good crosses in behind defenders, Cooper was better at getting the ball out wide than Paterson who usually cut inside and Tymon's runs down the wings would be ignored or missed by Paterson.

The full back and winger combination can cause havoc Ronald and Key have not got their partnership sorted by the end of last season as they seem to cramp each others space that they would otherwise use their pace to exploit.

Happy to see driving runs into the middle of the park but not keeping those runs hitting a brick wall but would rather see the run made and then the ball released at the right time to keep the defence having to back track.

All the while our defensive set up snuffing out opposition attacks, not asking much🙂
Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 19:06 - Jul 26 with 425 viewsKeithHaynes

Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 18:31 - Jul 26 by RichardO

I thought we had gone to 4 at the back especially when Naughton covered for the injured Key, I would be much happier with both Key and Tymon ensuring the opposition wingers are given no space and we are defensively sound with the midfield in the midfield ready to cover if the full backs drive forward or ready to push up to support the forwards while ensure no breakaways occur, making sure that they help the forwards in preventing mobility challenged centre halves having time to play ball making them look like Ronaldo
If Eom is inclined to cut inside then would like to see Tymon using the space created on the wing to be found by Eom to get good crosses in behind defenders, Cooper was better at getting the ball out wide than Paterson who usually cut inside and Tymon's runs down the wings would be ignored or missed by Paterson.

The full back and winger combination can cause havoc Ronald and Key have not got their partnership sorted by the end of last season as they seem to cramp each others space that they would otherwise use their pace to exploit.

Happy to see driving runs into the middle of the park but not keeping those runs hitting a brick wall but would rather see the run made and then the ball released at the right time to keep the defence having to back track.

All the while our defensive set up snuffing out opposition attacks, not asking much🙂

Eom and Tymon will be crucial next season out wide and cutting in which both can do well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 20:23 - Jul 26 with 351 viewsRichardO

Matt Grimes : Sheffield United ? What chances ? on 19:06 - Jul 26 by KeithHaynes

Eom and Tymon will be crucial next season out wide and cutting in which both can do well.

With Tymon driving runs into the centre getting towards the edge of the box he seems as if he is in a position he is unaccustomed to being in, does he get the ball to his left to shoot or to the right to progress but finding the path closed off gGoing on the outside he can put a mean cross or two. Early days for Eom he made a lovely run to the inside channel similar to the way Ronald has to recieve the ball getting beyond the defence but he was cynically taken out in the " friendly".
A number of options that Luke will have to decide and when to make them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024