Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest 07:00 - Jul 10 with 1662 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62630/

Looking good, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 07:19 - Jul 10 with 1585 viewsDr_Winston

Hopefully more Leon than Grimes. Video showed plenty of LB's tenacity but unfortunately concentrated on moments like that rather than the simpler passing.

We need someone not named Matt Grimes to set the tempo of our play.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 07:31 - Jul 10 with 1556 viewsThornburyswan

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 07:19 - Jul 10 by Dr_Winston

Hopefully more Leon than Grimes. Video showed plenty of LB's tenacity but unfortunately concentrated on moments like that rather than the simpler passing.

We need someone not named Matt Grimes to set the tempo of our play.

I’m ok with Grimes setting our tempo just needs to be 10/15 yards further forward & looking in that direction so if this guy - if he comes of course - can provide the safety net behind Grimes & in front of our back 4 that would be a welcome addition for me.

Also helps that his name allows for easy chanting on repeat!
Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 07:35 - Jul 10 with 1544 viewsDr_Winston

"I’m ok with Grimes setting our tempo just needs to be 10/15 yards further forward & looking in that direction"

Great in theory. Has almost never worked in practice. Only Potter and Duff have ever pulled Grimes' head out of his arse long enough to actually look capable of playing like that on a consistent basis.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 08:01 - Jul 10 with 1464 viewsThornburyswan

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 07:35 - Jul 10 by Dr_Winston

"I’m ok with Grimes setting our tempo just needs to be 10/15 yards further forward & looking in that direction"

Great in theory. Has almost never worked in practice. Only Potter and Duff have ever pulled Grimes' head out of his arse long enough to actually look capable of playing like that on a consistent basis.

Fair point Dr just with our limited budget/wages this move works for me but I guess we’ll see.
Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 11:20 - Jul 10 with 1124 viewsKeithHaynes

Medical complete we are told.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 12:50 - Jul 10 with 936 viewsRichardO

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 07:35 - Jul 10 by Dr_Winston

When Grimes pushes forward or left as last man at corners he is often unable to cope with pacey opposition players pushing forward,so getting the midfield right around him is paramount, Downes had to do so much covering which in many ways our midfield suffered as Grimes then also dropped to join him unnecessarily similar to dropping between two centrehalves, couple of dynamic midfielders would be very welcome hopefully similar to when Joey is in top gear able to brings the best out of Grimes.
Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 13:15 - Jul 10 with 867 viewsraynor94

Some excellent reports on Franco, he could be a real coup, and the right age at 23.

Alongside Eom Ronald and Ginelly, things are beginning to take shape

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 13:24 - Jul 10 with 837 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 13:15 - Jul 10 by raynor94

Some excellent reports on Franco, he could be a real coup, and the right age at 23.

Alongside Eom Ronald and Ginelly, things are beginning to take shape

Getting the info is the hardest thing to do, and research, we now prefer to do an extra day of research before Willy waving on social media. The in-depth reports seem to be favoured more by people who still have a desire not to just read a twitter post with no foundation.

That’s how we see it, as the views we get seem to prove this.👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 13:39 - Jul 10 with 795 viewsraynor94

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 13:24 - Jul 10 by KeithHaynes

Getting the info is the hardest thing to do, and research, we now prefer to do an extra day of research before Willy waving on social media. The in-depth reports seem to be favoured more by people who still have a desire not to just read a twitter post with no foundation.

That’s how we see it, as the views we get seem to prove this.👍

👍Always appreciated

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 13:39 - Jul 10 with 784 viewsonehunglow

We re getting there but the number 1 jersey bothers me the most

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 17:50 - Jul 10 with 525 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 13:39 - Jul 10 by onehunglow

We re getting there but the number 1 jersey bothers me the most

The Broome signing is very odd. He has only played once so far with very little information on him.

He did not look particularly athletic to me and seemed to be carrying some timber which is a concern for a footballer.

Perhaps the club have seen potential in him and have been focussing on conditioning his large frame and long term injuries perhaps? Nothing was mentioned in Press conferences. It was as if he did not exist.

This should all be resolved now and he should be good to go hopefully. I seem to recall he was given a long deal. Perhaps he will be a surprise player this season.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 18:05 - Jul 10 with 472 viewsonehunglow

Swans linked : Who is Gonçalo Franco ? Eom Ji-Sung latest on 17:50 - Jul 10 by ReslovenSwan1

The Broome signing is very odd. He has only played once so far with very little information on him.

He did not look particularly athletic to me and seemed to be carrying some timber which is a concern for a footballer.

Perhaps the club have seen potential in him and have been focussing on conditioning his large frame and long term injuries perhaps? Nothing was mentioned in Press conferences. It was as if he did not exist.

This should all be resolved now and he should be good to go hopefully. I seem to recall he was given a long deal. Perhaps he will be a surprise player this season.

We ve git a new Broome then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024